View File

Suck 2 Heal

Description:
This mod is nothing but a simple script and a dialogue quest. The mod adds dialogue for current male followers (May not work on some follower mods, depending on what faction they use) that allows you to quickly engage in a blowjob. That's pretty much it.

How to Use:
This mod on its own will not accomplish its purpose. You will need the mod "Sexlab Util" to do this. With Sexlab Util, you will need to tweak the mcm settings so that you receive a healing effect from giving blowjobs. You can tweak it however you like, but I personally recommend making it so that you instantly heal 1000 health upon orgasm. And that's it. You're ready to explore dangerous dungeons without ever worrying about running out of health potions again. You can just drink your male follower's cum to heal (Out of combat of course).

Installation:
Simply unzip the file and drop it into your skyrim data folder.

Requirements:
-Sexlab
-Sexlab Util
-Leito's Slal Pack (Requires his animations due to selected animation tags)
-Sexlab Animation Loader
-Fuz Ro D-oh

Compatibility:
This mod shouldn't conflict with anything. It does not change anything. just another piece of dialogue.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/17/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Util, Leito's slal pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

I am wondering if a mod has ever been done that when you have a follower/mercenary charges x amount of money after a specific period of time if you don't have the money or don't want to pay you can pay in sexual favors.

So, it turns you into a succubus?

You could look at it that way. For me, this was just a kinky idea, even if it's completely unrealistic. This is just my version of a skyrim world where cum has natural healing properties. I would recommend using it with the "Cum Potions" and "Cum Alchemy" mods.

I am wondering if a mod has ever been done that when you have a follower/mercenary charges x amount of money after a specific period of time if you don't have the money or don't want to pay you can pay in sexual favors.

Sexlab Solutions has something like that. If you pay a mercenary with your body to make him follow you, he will ask you for more sex later on.

Awesome I didn't know that xD thnaks, looks like a great mod I just went through the code because I am trying to learn myself so smaller mods/scripts like this are helpful :D

Can you make so that more oral animation options would be available ?

The problem with that is that some animations would ruin the mood the mod is meant to have. You don't suck off your male follower to make them feel good. You do it to recover health, and for that reason, it is best if the animations are kept rather simple.

I can create a version or additional option if you really want it, but I hope you can at least appreciate what I am trying to do with the mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
6 hours ago, KM100z said:

so what if your a lesbian in game who doesn't have or want male followers? :tongue:

do male beasts work?

or can you do a lesbian version as well for us in game lesbians?

I think it might work with dogs, but I could update it for animals in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...