No, I was saying that I want to remove them. Because they are already in there. ^^

That's why I think that this must be another type of arrows that only looks the same.

At least that's what I'm hoping, otherwise this might be much more difficult to fix.

edit:

... 10B0A7 are the Vanilla ones that I already put in the formlist though. Not good. But I'll still take a look at that "Companions anf Followers" mod.

edit 2:

It's not the follower mod, it's the fact that the arrows get equipped without using the Bound Bow spell. Happens for my player character too if I just equip them via ingame console. I'll look into it.

Yeah, it's the standard vanilla bound arrows, formID 10b0a7. The mod is "Companions and Followers" one of the female followers has the vanilla bound items in her inventory as her permanent gear.

Good news, I found the problem. It was rather trivial really, bound arrows don't use the VendorItemArrow keyword so the script never detected when they were equipped. Forgot to add a WeapTypeBoundArrow keyword check.

Version 1.02 should fix the issue. I'll modify the custom versions too although as I already said these arrows are not even intended to be used as a normal item, which is why they won't show up in the normal inventory outside of the ingame console.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is an excellent mod, simple, easy to customize to your needs and does what it says on the tin, 10/10 :)

I made an esl flagged version of the plugin for SSE that adds ammo from "beyond skyrim bruma" and "song of the green". If anyone wants it shoot me a pm. I'd post it here but only with the blessing of @Bazinga

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2020 at 8:52 PM, Yinkle said:

This is an excellent mod, simple, easy to customize to your needs and does what it says on the tin, 10/10 :)

I made an esl flagged version of the plugin for SSE that adds ammo from "beyond skyrim bruma" and "song of the green". If anyone wants it shoot me a pm. I'd post it here but only with the blessing of @Bazinga

Cool, thank you for updating this. And sorry for replying so late, I didn't follow this thread anymore.

Of course you can upload your version. If you want I can also include it in the main download (with credits).

Damn, now I noticed that you quit. You still want to upload this?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being so clueless (this is the first time I've ever really tried anything with SSEEdit) - I can't figure out how to actually add the arrow mod masters. When I try, it's not not listed as an option and trying to just type in the name and hit ok closed the program. 

Spoiler

SSEEditSS10_29.png.e1635f78a729ed88941f0300f2e78c71.png

(Dawnguard, Hearthfires, etc. are all there because it wouldn't allow me to deselect them once I selected SexLabAmmoUnequip.)

4 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Nomadic Bow and Quiver needs to be above Ammo Unequip in your load order if you want it to be a master. That's probably why it doesn't show up in the selection.

Thanks so much! Took me a bit to figure out how to change the load order (didn't realize it had to be done in the mod manager and then wasn't sure if it was the mod, the plugin, or both - actually, still not sure there; I went with both) but I eventually got it. Looks like everything's working now. I appreciate the help! (And the mod!)

1 hour ago, SafyreStorme said:

Thanks so much! Took me a bit to figure out how to change the load order (didn't realize it had to be done in the mod manager and then wasn't sure if it was the mod, the plugin, or both - actually, still not sure there; I went with both) but I eventually got it. Looks like everything's working now. I appreciate the help! (And the mod!)

I meant the plugin load order. And I'm glad you figured it out.

31 minutes ago, Randomdantz said:

Will this work for Skyrim SE? If not, any mod out there for SE that does the same thing?

I guess not. Or rather Yinkle did convert it to SSE but never released the result. Now he has quit modding.

I don't think it's hard to convert it though and there should be guides on how to do it...

Like this one here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...