No rape animation after fight

I have enabled rape in the Kinky World settings but I don't think the mod is working properly.

When a sim goes to rape another, there is a fight scene but nothing happens afterwards.

I don't know whats wrong. have any ideas?

• 1 year later...

i have the same problem and i didn't find a solution in the link, my problem is ...when i rape, they only fight, like no rape, only a fight, no more animations or consequences

if i can use rape option...i have the animation(if not, non stage...blabla) 

i dont know why but i only returned to sims3 because i discovered KW and i want to do a game of a rapist...but he only fight.

do you know if rape animation is in KinkyWorldMasterAnimations or KW_Masteranimations?? or i need another anim package of another author?

if you dont understand my english, i ll try to explain it better

thanks ;)

I used to have the same problems and it (maybe?) solved itself...

When it happens, (they fight but not rape animation) I make my sim rape the victim again and it works.

Maybe this happens because of the game time, if its past 23:00 pm the sim would want to go home. Or maybe because there were witnesses?

@rintintin11 , Rape animation are in animations from Amra72 and L666  specially in package  Rapebdsm  ;)

Rape interactions and animations work fine for me !

The latest Rape animation was from L666 KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations_V-3.rar

Also some fix for L666 's animations L666 xml fix v19.7z

Just replace the OKW package by these one , if you have L666 Animations V19 and L666 Kinky Animations v15 ;)

You must first turn on "rape" in Global settings and secondly Turn on "rape" in "service" settings ;)

Also have you enter animation code in woohoo settings "add a animation pack" ?

Rape action begin by fight , if the rapist won , he rape the victim , often by anal category in doggy style , sometime in vaginal position and if there  a witness , they call cops for arested the rapist and go to jail :D

Rape action begin by fight , if the rapist won , he rape the victim , often by anal category in doggy style , sometime in vaginal position and if there  a witness , they call cops for arested the rapist and go to jail :D

Lol 

very thanks i ll try, i turned on and i added packages,  but i had an old version. 

Now ll work fine ^^ im very sure that was a version problem, veryvery thanks for the link

i ll try just now!!!! ( EDITED)

YEAH yeah yeaaaah !!!! I put the bdsm only and works, if there is any problem later ...i have the fix too, but for now its OK

VERY VERY THANKS MEGAPERLE !!!

3 hours ago, rintintin11 said:

very thanks i ll try, i turned on and i added packages,  but i had an old version. 

Now ll work fine ^^ im very sure that was a version problem, veryvery thanks for the link

i ll try just now!!!! ( EDITED)

YEAH yeah yeaaaah !!!! I put the bdsm only and works, if there is any problem later ...i have the fix too, but for now its OK

VERY VERY THANKS MEGAPERLE !!!

No problem , you're Welcome ;)

2 hours ago, rintintin11 said:

i fought with cop, i won and i didn´t get arrested, was a bug or was ok?

if i go to jail? what happens? fine, days in jail or byebye sim?

If you won with the cop you are not arrested ;)  Sometimes you lost and cop not arrested you ;) 

If you go to jail , same in the game , you stay in the jail for 12h sims and after you are Free but you lost your score for Rape ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived