[REQUEST] Looking for Widowmaker's suit and helmet

• 4 weeks later...

I have it. The file name is called XN_OW_Widowmaker.7z, which contains the helmet.

I don't remember where I found it, nor do I know if it's ok to upload here, so I'll PM you.

If anyone says that it's ok, then I'll upload it here too.

If not, then just PM me and I'll send it over.

I have it. The file name is called XN_OW_Widowmaker.7z, which contains the helmet.

I don't remember where I found it, nor do I know if it's ok to upload here, so I'll PM you.

Right click on that image * Google search * and the eyes go wide open.  :lol:  :lol:

Widowmaker (From Overwatch apparently) preset by Wasyash

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81879/?

Right click on that image * Google search * and the eyes go wide open.  :lol:  :lol:

Widowmaker (From Overwatch apparently) preset by Wasyash

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81879/?

Preset page does not contain helmet armor.

By the way, there is an UNPB version HERE

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/12/2017 at 8:11 AM, HyperonicX said:

I'll take a chance and post it here, but should someone ask me to remove it, I'll do so immediately.

(You can still PM me if you want it should it be taken down.)

XN_OW_Widowmaker.7z

I regret trying to edit this outfits body shape in BodySlide. I had a version that came with the same outfit plus a Widowmaker follower that wasn't compatible with BodySlide & i felt that the shape of her outfit & body was just a lil off so I downloaded yours cuz its BodySlide compatible & overwrites the one in the follower mod by default. Problem is that for some reason, my characters tits move around in a range from feeling the tiny jitters you'd feel when your room is a teensy bit too cold to having an epilepsy attack whenever I equip it.

Moral of the story: There's a reason BodySlide & CBBE doesn't let you edit the base outfits unless you download a separate mod lmao

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2018 at 8:56 PM, Huniken said:

thank you guys I was also looking for this suit!

yo do u know how to find the gear ? i download the mod already and search at my inventory but nothin appear and if u download the modf and it doesn't appear what's the use of downloading the mod anyway i'm till confused lol

2 hours ago, vinztham said:

yo do u know how to find the gear ? i download the mod already and search at my inventory but nothin appear and if u download the modf and it doesn't appear what's the use of downloading the mod anyway i'm till confused lol

The armour isn't placed anywhere in the worldspace. You have to use console or AddItemMenu.

13 hours ago, vinztham said:

i got the additem mod. about the suit and the helmet u guys said that u can get it from the console command can i have the console command plz for the suit and the helmet ?

You will need to find the ID of the helmet and use the command "player.additem *Item_ID* *# of items to be added*" i.e "player.additem ABCD1234 1", to find the ID ingame you can use the command "help" followed by a phrase that will list all assets with that value in it's display name, you'll probably want to try "help widowmaker" and look for the armour listings for the relevant helm ID.

Alternatively if that's too much work you can just use AddItemMenu - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905, This will add both an item and a spell that provides an ingame interface to view the item contents of addons and directly loot them into your inventory.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...