EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 11/7/2023 at 2:18 AM, yy201314 said:

太酷了,我想知道它是否也会以随机的方式改变所有女性的胸部,因为我喜欢那个旧模型的工作原理,顺便说一句,你的皮肤是我见过的最好的,你会考虑制作男性版本吗?令人惊叹的工作大尊重:)

Thank you. I do have some male items available (including a default top) but no bottoms as of yet! >>

i believe i have the eve v.8 version, and i think it's really lovely but i would really love to use it on sims who are trans men since i'm trans myself and i can't really find another bottom mesh that looks nice enough- or, it would be cool if you could make a different mesh specifically for trans men with a larger clitoris. i understand if that's not ideal, but i'd appreciate it if you could at least be able to use the mesh on male sims (without having to set their sex as female)

Hello I'm using your mod and this mod

but there is a conflict between them. When both are in the game, I see them but for the heavy boobs mod I can't use slidder when your mod is "on". The owner of the second mod is no more active on the site.

Is there a way to resolve this conflict ? or do you have a similar mod to increase boobs size ?

Thank you