EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 3/17/2024 at 7:28 AM, SwordnShieldUser said:

Thanks for the mod, may I know what hair did you use for the cover girls for V9.1? Author name would suffice. Thanks 😁

Sorry late reply, the left hair is Sonya Sims Bella Hadid II, the right hair is Reina 75 Strawberrycake

On 3/21/2024 at 3:02 AM, Riversnowemblem said:

i want new update

Hopefully coming next month ~ ^^

On 4/6/2024 at 12:28 PM, golgoth23 said:

Hiyall,

Is there a 9.1 body preset ?

I use eve 9.1 body parts for nude state in wicked whims, but i would like the exactly same shape for clothed state.

Hello, no, there's no bodypreset for 9.1

Hello! I'm hoping for some help regarding the visibility of the nipples. I installed only the EVE WW files plus the Optional Extras.  I chose the EVE bodyparts using WW (after installing the WW EVE files), but when nude, the sim doesn't look like the EVE body. For clothing tops that are revealing, the nipples also do not show e.g. Nitropanic's mesh tops. In CAS, I can find the EVE parts under brassiere and underwear, but the SM Sims clothing that reveal the top have muted nipples (merging with skin colour). 

I have other sims using default WW body and the nipples show. I tried Modify Underwear Set 1 on WW and changing the default to EVE, but that didn't help. 

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

• ephiny-asunder changed the title to EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE
On 4/28/2024 at 3:58 AM, SkyrimReturner said:

Hello! I'm hoping for some help regarding the visibility of the nipples. I installed only the EVE WW files plus the Optional Extras.  I chose the EVE bodyparts using WW (after installing the WW EVE files), but when nude, the sim doesn't look like the EVE body. For clothing tops that are revealing, the nipples also do not show e.g. Nitropanic's mesh tops. In CAS, I can find the EVE parts under brassiere and underwear, but the SM Sims clothing that reveal the top have muted nipples (merging with skin colour). 

I have other sims using default WW body and the nipples show. I tried Modify Underwear Set 1 on WW and changing the default to EVE, but that didn't help. 

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Hello, sorry, I didn't see this message before the update.

If you remove V9.1 and switch to EveV9.2 now, you should be able to find the skin overlay option where the freckles are in CAS. This will add nipples to your sim so that they can be seen beneath revealing tops. Note: some revealing tops that don't use EveV9.2 as a base shape might look strange because of UV mapping (in particular that which exposes the sides of the breasts). In this instance, it is recommended to use a different custom skin with nipples (Sims3Melancholic for example).

Posted (edited)

I'm using the nipple piercing CCs that came with the mod, and they seemed to not be in the correct place even though I am using the Eve 9.2 CC? 

All piercings are directly in front of the nipples rather than on them, and I have no idea what's causing this; help would greatly be appreciated.

Edited by Cunny_Wunny303
On 5/4/2024 at 7:04 PM, reydeon said:

I'm having trouble getting to the nipple slider

Make sure you don't have other breast sliders in your game, or they will override each other. The hotspots are at the front of the boobs and the side, as per the gif

18 hours ago, Cunny_Wunny303 said:

I'm using the nipple piercing CCs that came with the mod, and they seemed to not be in the correct place even though I am using the Eve 9.2 CC? 

All piercings are directly in front of the nipples rather than on them, and I have no idea what's causing this; help would greatly be appreciated.

Are you sure you are using the 9.2 body? Can you please post a screenshot or PM me?

On 4/29/2024 at 12:04 AM, ephiny-asunder said:

Hello, sorry, I didn't see this message before the update.

If you remove V9.1 and switch to EveV9.2 now, you should be able to find the skin overlay option where the freckles are in CAS. This will add nipples to your sim so that they can be seen beneath revealing tops. Note: some revealing tops that don't use EveV9.2 as a base shape might look strange because of UV mapping (in particular that which exposes the sides of the breasts). In this instance, it is recommended to use a different custom skin with nipples (Sims3Melancholic for example).

sorry, i'm kind of a noob. To anyone that can help:  I understand that I can select the eve skin overlay to add nipples and details manually, but is there a way to apply this to all sims by default? When I meet a random NPC and undress them they all have no visible nipples like the overlay. I've used the body selector in WW so I think they all have the body shape, but no details.

2 hours ago, kerbanemun said:

sorry, i'm kind of a noob. To anyone that can help:  I understand that I can select the eve skin overlay to add nipples and details manually, but is there a way to apply this to all sims by default? When I meet a random NPC and undress them they all have no visible nipples like the overlay. I've used the body selector in WW so I think they all have the body shape, but no details.

bump

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 3:10 PM, kerbanemun said:

The only way around the missing nipples for townies at the moment seems to be to enable cheats and take the townie in CAS to edit the skin via cas.fulleditmode. You used to be able to just go and grab an anatomically correct default skin from the heaps of options online and apply nipples to all sims that way, but now WW seems to stick an overlay on top of the nipples for some reason and hides them. So if you are using WW, you need to add the overlay individually unfortunately. It's the only way that seems to work anymore.
Edit: actually, it looks like it's the gender update from EA that broke the way default skins work. Nipples have to be sectioned into their own texture within the default skin file for them to display correctly.

Edited by ephiny-asunder
amendment