EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

6 hours ago, Guil2414 said:

Hi! I have a problem with the nipple piercings, I can't see them in Live mode and in CAS they go over the clothes. Can someone help me to see if I installed something wrong?

Hello! You need to make sure you are using them with EVE v9+ tops. They won't look correct with EA defaults or breast shapes from other creators. If you are having issues with them vanishing in live mode when a Sim is nude (eg bathing), you might need to edit the bathing outfit via the MCCC Dresser.

Hello! I'm not sure what's happening: When I take off all the clothes, I can see my Sim naked like the way it should be and I want it.. but it only works with everyday clothes. Every other clothing category still shows me the default Sim underwear, it wasn't like that with the version before, they were always naked with all clothes categories and clothes removed. What could cause that problem?

Edited by NataPhantomhive
On 8/8/2023 at 11:10 PM, NataPhantomhive said:

Hello! I'm not sure what's happening: When I take off all the clothes, I can see my Sim naked liek the way it should be and I want it.. but it only works with everyday clothes. Every other clothing category still shows me the default Sim underwear, it wasn't like that with the version before, they were always naked with all clothes categories and clothes removed. What could cause that problem?

Assuming you are using the WW versions and not the defaults, if you want to see your sim use EveV9.1 parts in CAS (which is handy for choosing nipple piercings, etc) then you must scroll to the correct thumbnail part [DO NOT use the X to remove clothing as it will apply WW defaults to your sim]. If you can't find these parts in other clothing categories, simply remove the clothing category filter so you can see all categories.

Edited by ephiny-asunder
a word
On 7/21/2023 at 10:56 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

Hello! You need to make sure you are using them with EVE v9+ tops. They won't look correct with EA defaults or breast shapes from other creators. If you are having issues with them vanishing in live mode when a Sim is nude (eg bathing), you might need to edit the bathing outfit via the MCCC Dresser.

Hello, i'm having the same problem. I put the mods in the mod folder in the mod folder and don't have any mods beside WW, MCCC and some clothing so im sure its not a conflict. I I saw the nipple when I'm nude in CAS but How do you change from EA default body?

nip.png

Edited by Sanismar
On 8/13/2023 at 7:48 PM, Sanismar said:

Hello, i'm having the same problem. I put the mods in the mod folder in the mod folder and don't have any mods beside WW, MCCC and some clothing so im sure its not a conflict. I I saw the nipple when I'm nude in CAS but How do you change from EA default body?

For WW compatible versions, if you want to see your sim use EveV9.1 parts in CAS (which is handy for choosing nipple piercings, etc) then you must scroll to and select the correct thumbnail part (under tops and bottoms) [DO NOT use the X to remove clothing as it will apply WW defaults to your sim].

123.png.f88d3aa380907a85ca7b96dc7fab797a.png