EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

10 hours ago, Jorak84 said:

So the new boob slider is not compatible to the BreastSeparationSlider from cmar or BreastAlterationSlider from redheaadsims, right?

Does it have similar functions or is is just the nipples?

Hello, it depends on how cmar and redheadsims made their sliders. If they use the view points for front and 3/4 then they will be incompatible. It's easier to assume no breast sliders are compatible with any other breast sliders.

The EVE slider adjusts nipple distance and breast shape/size.

Edited by ephiny-asunder

Good afternoon, are you planning to update your old piercing work for the new body version ?
The juiciest version of the piercings only work properly 
on version 8 of Eve. On 9 they move out, as you can see on the screenshot.

That you released not so long ago, work without problems, all that from version 8 with this defect, which is very sad.
image.png.6e62133829ffc8f3edb891f269cb34e0.png

Edited by zacpahec111
On 9/15/2023 at 8:36 AM, zacpahec111 said:

Good afternoon, are you planning to update your old piercing work for the new body version ?
The juiciest version of the piercings only work properly 
on version 8 of Eve. On 9 they move out, as you can see on the screenshot.

That you released not so long ago, work without problems, all that from version 8 with this defect, which is very sad.
image.png.6e62133829ffc8f3edb891f269cb34e0.png

I have the same issue, other issue I have is: I placed the Eve 9.1 in override folder but the nipple mesh isn't working the nipples aren't showing like your screenshot

On 8/28/2023 at 10:58 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

Hello, it depends on how cmar and redheadsims made their sliders. If they use the view points for front and 3/4 then they will be incompatible. It's easier to assume no breast sliders are compatible with any other breast sliders.

The EVE slider adjusts nipple distance and breast shape/size.

I tried to adjust the nipple distance and I have the nipple slider package I followed your instructions but isn't working, the only slider is working is the breast shape/size slider :( 

11 hours ago, SimPimping said:

I tried to adjust the nipple distance and I have the nipple slider package I followed your instructions but isn't working, the only slider is working is the breast shape/size slider :( 

For nipple distance, make sure you view from the front, click on the nipple area, and slide left and right. If you have other breast mods that affect the breast from the front view, the sliders may cancel each other out.

11 hours ago, SimPimping said:

I have the same issue, other issue I have is: I placed the Eve 9.1 in override folder but the nipple mesh isn't working the nipples aren't showing like your screenshot

The person you replied to is using a custom skin with nipple texture. If you want to see nipple texture but can't, you must either use a custom skin that has nipple texture, or use the nipple overlays (found in face skin details) from the Optional Extras download.

I do hope to update all my older piercings to be compatible with the new breast distance very soon :)

22 hours ago, SimPimping said:

I tried the nipple slide and for my surprise isn't working :(  But is not important for me, I only wanted to see how this slider works but the most important features are working pretty fine :)  Nice work

miyobi_nipple_slider.gif.e13a941ce7aae802c44af3b37b699a99.gif

This is what the nipple slider does. It doesn't actually move the nipples on their own if that's what you were looking for.