EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

8 minutes ago, Vutch said:

still did not appear

image.png.96984bdeaf8c688f40d8cf840d5cdfc5.png

No no no no no.

That's the wrong section of skin details.

Did you see my screenshot of skin details?

It is in the Face-> Skin Details section.

image.thumb.png.4a754960c734d8ff31e497840e2e4925.png

Not in the clothing section of your screenshot:

image.png.23486ac7a05f1448408ec44e98c571bf.png

Edited by ioawdfv
3 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

NOOOOOOOO.

That's the wrong section of skin details.

Did you see my screenshot of skin details?

image.thumb.png.a8ad53978b5b85b60c3b2d89c53aa0f6.png

It is in the Other section, not in the clothing section.

yeah... as soon as i posted that, i noticed the issue

i am an idiot :P

4 minutes ago, Vutch said:

yeah... as soon as i posted that, i noticed the issue

i am an idiot :P

Great!!!!!!!!

At least you figured out what was wrong.

Have fun playing with those clothes~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by ioawdfv

I have different versions of Eve (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8.2 and now 9.2) installed in my Sims mod's folder since people use different builds when they create a sim.  Is this okay or should I delete everything except for the newest files?

Edited by ramirezi
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Eve has been updated to v9.1

First of all I want to say

THE SHAPE HAS NOT CHANGED

I repeat, the shape has not changed.

However, the bottom details have been updated and expanded upon. I've also separated the downloads into WW and Non-WW form, so those getting confused by what they need can understand it better. Info about getting overlays to work has also been updated, and a new slider has been added for boobs.

Hope you like it!

Just read that for the V9.1 there isnt bottom physics yet. There is a mod called "Real-Time Body Physics" made by CPVC who did amazing physics system for skyrim and now he has done it for sims 4. He is trying to accomplish what the title of his mod says. Its a great mod, finally not depending on animations or animators to consider bottom physics not just for sex but for everything; but sadly you have to use the default bottom to work properly as no body mesh creator seems to include bottom animation. Would be great to have the Eve body mesh work with this mod.    

4 hours ago, Maverick83 said:

Just read that for the V9.1 there isnt bottom physics yet. There is a mod called "Real-Time Body Physics" made by CPVC who did amazing physics system for skyrim and now he has done it for sims 4. He is trying to accomplish what the title of his mod says. Its a great mod, finally not depending on animations or animators to consider bottom physics not just for sex but for everything; but sadly you have to use the default bottom to work properly as no body mesh creator seems to include bottom animation. Would be great to have the Eve body mesh work with this mod.    

By bottom animation, I'm referring to the additional bone assignments WW introduced to the game, specifically the left and right testicle bones that animators use on females to simulate moving vaginal lips during their animations, not bottom physics.

The Real-Time Body Physics mod seems fun, but it also seems to break a lot of CC clothes and meshes. From what I can see, the physics force many bottoms to 'crumple' if they are set high, but there isn't really a way around that given mesh limitations for TS4.

• ephiny-asunder changed the title to EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

Every time I go to download the zip file, the file acts like it is going to begin the download process and then disappears from the bottom of my screen where my downloads usually show up. It is also not in the downloads section on my PC. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I figured out the issue. It was my security on my browser.

Edited by LilGothLollipop

Hello! I have a question that might have been answered already (if that's the case, could you please link me to the answer? thanks.) So I have a male Sim with a vagina, and I am able to use the bottom mesh for him, I'm able to apply it through the WW body personalization settings. It works fine in that aspect, but the problem I have is with animations and undressing. If I cycle through an animation while using the mesh, he starts changing underwear and he doesn't stay nude. I've had this problem with another mesh from a different author but I was never able to fix it. Do you know how to fix it? Or know something else that might help me? Thanks.