EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

Any way to set overlays as default option? 

UPD:
So I played a little with EVE V9 and encountered a problem with nipple piercings. In CAS, they looked and worked perfectly, but when I moved the sim to the world, sim's breasts became automatically hidden by the default pink bra in all existing outfits with uncovered chest, while the nipple piercings remained visible on top of it. I have tested it with all my mods separately, then with WW enabled only and looks like this mod solo causing the auto-cover.

Edited by Mortmenir

Honestly V9 presets version mess up 70% of older cloth mods. Especially the waist and boobs. Good looking nude, but unusable with anything but.
I'll continue to use V9, just not the default preset bodies, really mess up the mesh.

Upon inspection. It was the 8.3 version present (the curvy) that is wack. Good on the eye, mess up 60-70% of other cloth mods.

Ofc, it's not every item, but vast majority has some sort of a colour glitch or odd shape. As seen in pic 1 and 2.
------
Mind you, default preset shapes work perfectly. And sliders break nothing no matter how extreme I go. Pic 3 included. Only the 8.3 Presets are troublesome.

Screenshot 2023-04-11 053121.png

Screenshot 2023-04-11 053352.png

Screenshot 2023-04-11 053734.png

Edited by BlackeyeVuk
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 9:48 AM, Mortmenir said:

Any way to set overlays as default option? 

UPD:
So I played a little with EVE V9 and encountered a problem with nipple piercings. In CAS, they looked and worked perfectly, but when I moved the sim to the world, sim's breasts became automatically hidden by the default pink bra in all existing outfits with uncovered chest, while the nipple piercings remained visible on top of it. I have tested it with all my mods separately, then with WW enabled only and looks like this mod solo causing the auto-cover.

If you want to make a nude outfit in live-mode, in CAS you must make sure you are selecting the actual EVE top and bottom pieces, and not just hitting [x] to remove the clothes.

HELP1.png.735601eff002f3059be91757bbe7427a.png

On 4/4/2023 at 8:44 PM, Hartle said:

Everytime I leave CAS with my Sims fully naked, the default bra keeps being added to the Sims after leaving CAS. So it's impossible to design a fully naked "outfit" for your Sims

See above answer.

On 4/5/2023 at 12:20 PM, emo cat said:

The nips didn't showed up when i use the exposed clothes and im using custom atomically correct skin. How do i fix this? 

Can you PM me with a screenshot of your issue? If you can't see nipples in an anatomically correct skin, it would suggest it is not anatomically correct.

On 4/9/2023 at 7:05 AM, Valency said:

I would like the nipples to return to their normal location after all, otherwise they look inside, it's stupid?

Not sure what you mean, sorry.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:37 PM, UKChris said:

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do you set this so that all of your sims use this mech as default?

If you use WW, you can assign the pieces as default in the Body Selector. If you don't use WW, you can just use the default files included in this download.

On 4/13/2023 at 2:35 AM, Wetere said:

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but it doesn't seems to work for me :(

Can you PM me some more details? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...