A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

1 hour ago, TattooedAndSexy said:

l modded your ESM a while ago and add the ability to send the sexbots to my settlements, added workshopnpcscript edited it to the same as a settler and then cut and pasted settler faction info over leaving in the CaptiveFaction set to 0 and REDiaogueFaction from -1 to 0 .

l think thats why l have not updated A.S.I.A esm yet. And you should link Cybernetica to the production facility and remove the institute like place (unless your going to replace the institute with Asia bots) . Make Cybernetica your hub , and the office building the future launch site to the space station. And thanks for the A.S.I.A mod not that many play thoughs where l do not have it installed , BoS play though.

That sounds pretty much like what I was looking into doing to give them settlement capability. Not sure how I really feel about eliminating the STF though. I'm intrigued, but also mindful of the additional work involved, as I would need to move the links to the combat training facility somewhere else. I think if I remove the STF, it should be done on the ESM as opposed to through a plugin. Too much potential weirdness that way.

52 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Sorta works for me, in that the face discolouration is sorted out, but it seems to have stripped off the gen4 armour and such as now it looks fully human and can equip combat armour and other over armour pieces, but still seems to have the stats boost from being a gen4 asia, which is what she is at present.

Hmm...... see if using the terminal in R&D might sort it. Goofy stuff sometimes happens when changes are made to the master. Sequence to Gen 2, then back to Gen 4. That will force the scripts to re-fire, and may sort the issue.

Trykz

9 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Hmm...... see if using the terminal in R&D might sort it. Goofy stuff sometimes happens when changes are made to the master. Sequence to Gen 2, then back to Gen 4. That will force the scripts to re-fire, and may sort the issue.

Trykz

That is quite some time to go, the character is pretty much newly started, around about lv4-5ish, I will let you know later though I would imagine it will sort them out, there again they may re-appear on a game load sometime, who knows.

20 hours ago, Trykz said:

A.S.I.A..esm

Someone please try this ESM for me to confirm it's working properly.

I had to reload the original ESP back into the CK after unpacking the archives to edit it. Then deleting all the loose files and converting back to ESM. Seems to do the trick, but I need confirmation before I add it to the OP.

Thanks,

Trykz

Functionality confirmed, suddenly harmed by radiation again but hey that's an organic body. Thx??

On 7/11/2018 at 8:39 PM, TattooedAndSexy said:

Its great to see this mod is still alive. Can not wait to see whats new. l hope l can now send them enslaved bots to my settlements , time for A.S.I.A bots to start taking over the commonwealth bit by bit.

It would be cool if l could start to replace humans with gen4 bots , scan them go to the workshop pop in the scanner info and out pops there replacement, give the institute a run for there money.

Using the Portable Cloning Device mod, it duplicate sexbot's and defeated G105 to clones that have the settler A.I. But i embrace the idea that the player as master A.S.I.A. should be able to switch all units around to a new task. For now they are hackable, why not to turn their A.I. over?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26230/

Have settlements with up to 50% of A.S.I.A. settlers, following the Appleseed idea that artificial humans migrate aggression in societies down.

Spoiler

With AAF and FP parts humans and A.S.I.A. in settlements fit very well?

13 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Functionality confirmed, suddenly harmed by radiation again but hey that's an organic body. Thx??

Thanks for that. I'll add the new ESM to the download at some point in the next day or so.

9 hours ago, stobor said:

The Gen4 body retains the Gen3 buffs (including radiation immunity), AFAICT.  But during the actual switch-over, the character's vulnerable.  If the buffs don't take, you might try saving and reloading - that worked for me.

There's that "goofy" stuff I mentioned earlier LOL - Thanks for the save and reload heads up.

6 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Using the Portable Cloning Device mod, it duplicate sexbot's and defeated G105 to clones that have the settler A.I. But i embrace the idea that the player as master A.S.I.A. should be able to switch all units around to a new task. For now they are hackable, why not to turn their A.I. over?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26230/

Have settlements with up to 50% of A.S.I.A. settlers, following the Appleseed idea that artificial humans migrate aggression in societies down.

Hide contents

With AAF and FP parts humans and A.S.I.A. in settlements fit very well?

Although I'm looking into giving them settlement capability, I don't really want to remove them from the world. Now that adult mods are beginning to affect their behavior (such as calling them into RSE encounters), losing them as eye candy while adventuring is not something I really want to do. However, I could add "settler type" bots to the world that you might randomly encounter, and can send to settlements, or may even wander to an active beacon.

On another note, I'm considering another mechanism to allow players to go down the BoS line. But it will have consequences. 

You're essentially turning yourself over to the BoS, and will have to accept the following conditions as a traitor to your own kind:

More restrictive conditioning for the sequencer mechanism (the holotape will be removed entirely for BOS players, as well as access to the production facility and maintenance tunnel). Meaning you'll have to use some new BoS related terminals to sequence other generational models, which will not be as easily accessible, and will have all new requirements to use (like factional rank, and at specific BoS quest stages).

You'll also have to deal with intense factional scrutiny from The Institute and The Railroad (Both will be typically hostile). Your own kind will also want you to pay for your sins. Including any and ALL roaming ASIA bots. Military, slave, and any future settler models alike. So don't be surprised if you're a BOS player, and a few settler types wander to your active beacon and try to kill you when they arrive, or upon your return from your latest adventure ?

The Minutemen are largely neutral in the story, so they will remain unaffected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, these changes will be made "within" the main ASIA file. Meaning I'll be reloading the ESP that the ESM was created from to add this new functionality. The mechanics of the mod however, will remain unchanged. You will still need to follow a path through a terminal driven story like the original mod. The choice to side with The BoS will come AFTER your initial transition in Vault 111. And that terminal will no longer work for you once the choice has been made. So going back will NOT be an option.

And how will you know that you've successfully sided with The BoS? Don't worry. It'll be obvious right after you use the very first BoS terminal. They want to get their hands on you for your highly adaptable capabilities. And once you make the choice to help them, your new "body" will make it quite obvious that they now own you, no matter which generation model you happen to reside in ?

So stay tuned.....

Trykz

Question: You can load the single A.S.I.A. bodies into bodyslide, what i did because some look very chubby. Changed the sliders to make it nicer, aka there are no A.S.I.A. billboards in the commonwealth with chubby sexbots. Saved that, bodyslide responds with the right path to overwrite the old .nif. But in game my player char have the old chubby body again.

Bodyslide:

ASIA Gen4 Body

ASIA Default Shape

If someone succeed to get a custom .nif for the player, please tell us how to do it?

2 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Question: You can load the single A.S.I.A. bodies into bodyslide, what i did because some look very chubby. Changed the sliders to make it nicer, aka there are no A.S.I.A. billboards in the commonwealth with chubby sexbots. Saved that, bodyslide responds with the right path to overwrite the old .nif. But in game my player char have the old chubby body again.

Bodyslide:

ASIA Gen4 Body

ASIA Default Shape

If someone succeed to get a custom .nif for the player, please tell us how to do it?

The bots you see in the world are set to "random" body types. They use individual actor forms, which have no effect on the player. The player uses the "player preset". Which is exclusive to the player, and has no effect on the bots in the world.

One common mistake in this instance, is the player is using the Unique Player mod, which is a known conflictor with the A.S.I.A. mod, because it directly edits the player preset which A.S.I.A. requires be untouched to properly function.

Having said all that:

I literally just finished up revamping ALL of the A.S.I.A. bodies and armors this morning. I've added all new BodySlide files, and retooled EVERYTHING. Including the default preset. Every body and armor also now has a physics counterpart. Physics pieces are set up to directly replace default non-physics parts provided in the archive.

Also, I had noticed when I updated to the latest BodySlide and CBBE, that the default shape preset could no longer be selected for the old bodies. UNLESS I re-made the bodies during a batch build of something I had already retooled.

Finally, I'm currently working on the new stuff I'm adding in the CK. Such as the 4 new BoS counterpart races, to be followed by new BoS terminals with which they will be utilized. I've stripped out a few things, moved a few things around, and fixed some connections that were broken by those changes. The new BoS bodies will be utilized by all new generational models. Gen 0.5, Gen 1.5, Gen 2.5, and Gen 3.5..... essentially turning this into an 8 race mod on a single ESM. I've also included the changes necessary to allow full interaction with AAF mods, by adding the required things AAF needs to utilize the player AND the A.S.I.A. npcs, natively, under mods that use AAF as their framework. A patch will still be required to add full AAF functionality, as I can't (or won't) directly edit AAF, OR make AAF a hard dependency to add the races to it's allowed races formlist.

Fair to say, all of these changes will most likely REQUIRE a new game. So be patient..... lots of cool new things are coming ?

Now, back to the CK.....

Trykz

I was patiently waiting for the Daughters of Aeries mod but it seemed to be abandoned or on perma-hold so I decided to give your mod a try... and I'm so glad I did as it's excellent and just what the doctor ordered! I'm currently at LV32, anxiously awaiting entry into the fabled R&D center. Your skins, armors, backstory, and writing are amazing! My only wish is that I had discovered it earlier!

Kudos to you my friend! I can't wait to see the expansion in September! Great work!

24 minutes ago, drscott11 said:

I was patiently waiting for the Daughters of Aeries mod but it seemed to be abandoned or on perma-hold so I decided to give your mod a try... and I'm so glad I did as it's excellent and just what the doctor ordered! I'm currently at LV32, anxiously awaiting entry into the fabled R&D center. Your skins, armors, backstory, and writing are amazing! My only wish is that I had discovered it earlier!

Kudos to you my friend! I can't wait to see the expansion in September! Great work!

Thank you!

Though the planned "September" expansion has essentially been shelved, what I'm working on right now (as detailed somewhat above), will likely be ready MUCH sooner than September LOL

That said, I should probably make it known now, that a BoS playthrough will be a MUCH more "mechanical" experience. For that reason, I will be providing a "few" converted armor and clothing parts. Mostly EasyGirl conversions (with and without physics), and a physics conversion of the Prime Armor chest piece. I prefer the EasyGirl stuff, because of it's ease of conversion through Outfit Studio. I'm always open and welcoming of other modders offering their own conversions for anything I release.

Trykz

40 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

This is all great news to hear.  Once, when this mod was relatively new, I converted all of the ASIA bodies and outfits to have physics and know just how absolutely tedious that can be.  Thanks for putting in the extra legwork on that.

No worries. I try to be as "full-featured" as I can be with all my mods. Especially races. And I'm always hopeful that others would pick up converting some of their own stuff for them. I figure if I pack in as many current popular features as I can, then it may just garner extended interest.

Trykz

3 hours ago, 008zulu said:

I think I might have missed something (since I installed some time in to a playthrough), but I read the terminal in the cryochamber, and the one on the Overseer's Desk, but now I am unsure what to do next.

Play normally 'til level 10, then go hunting for a terminal in the CIT ruins.  Oh, and don't forget to hit 'Enter' on terminal entries; most of them have multiple pages, and you'll miss stuff if you only read the 1st page.

22 minutes ago, stobor said:

Play normally 'til level 10, then go hunting for a terminal in the CIT ruins.  Oh, and don't forget to hit 'Enter' on terminal entries; most of them have multiple pages, and you'll miss stuff if you only read the 1st page.

Cool, thanks.

So I just finished up adding the 4 new BoS related model versions, as well as the mechanism to handle the race swaps.

They are set up essentially the same as always, but with a twist..... this time, there are as many as 78 terminals (according to the CK) all over the wasteland (indoors and out) running a conditioned subroutine, which will only show the models available to you depending on your current level. If you are level 10 or over, you won't see anything on these terminals, and CANNOT swap to any of the BoS versions. Essentially, you can swap to any available version, almost anywhere.

So if you want to play with an existing character, you'll potentially be digging waaaaaay back into your save folder. Or starting over. Whichever you prefer.

Level requirements are as follows, whether you're human, OR pre-level 10 A.S.I.A. :

v0.5 = level 1 - 10

v1.5 = level 10 - 20

v2.5 = level 20 - 30

v3.5 = level 40+

Also..... there is currently ZERO option for A.S.I.A. Generation 4 at level 40. This is your sacrifice for siding with The Brotherhood of Steel. (subject to change..... maybe ?)

Note also, that the Railroad and Institute quest lines will be unavailable. But The Minutemen should still be neutral and available. Other A.S.I.A. bots will be hostile to you as well.

Off to test. If things go well, I'll post some screenshots tomorrow.

Trykz

3 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Also..... there is currently ZERO option for A.S.I.A. Generation 4 at level 40. This is your sacrifice for siding with The Brotherhood of Steel. (subject to change..... maybe ?)

Note also, that the Railroad and Institute quest lines will be unavailable. But The Minutemen should still be neutral and available. Other A.S.I.A. bots will be hostile to you as well.

Off to test. If things go well, I'll post some screenshots tomorrow.

Trykz

I assume that will come into play after the initial decoding quest?

on a side note I really can't wait to give this a go

I'm glad to see everything is proceeding smoothly so far.  I will admit that I am fairly eager to see what the new content will provide.  I do have a couple of questions though.

1. Interaction with the railroad is necessary to move the main story forward.  You need to be able to decode the courser chip with Tinker Tom.  Will making them hostile interfere with completing the main quest?

2. Going into the Institute could be problematic for the storyline quest as well after getting the chip and building the device that allows you to teleport in.  Will that be an issue?

I know it wont be a priority for everyone but I would still like the main story to be doable if you turn yourself over to BOS.

5 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

I'm glad to see everything is proceeding smoothly so far.  I will admit that I am fairly eager to see what the new content will provide.  I do have a couple of questions though.

1. Interaction with the railroad is necessary to move the main story forward.  You need to be able to decode the courser chip with Tinker Tom.  Will making them hostile interfere with completing the main quest?

2. Going into the Institute could be problematic for the storyline quest as well after getting the chip and building the device that allows you to teleport in.  Will that be an issue?

I know it wont be a priority for everyone but I would still like the main story to be doable if you turn yourself over to BOS.

From what I remember if you are far enough in the various factions quest line you should get the option to decode the course chip with that faction.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

From what I remember if you are far enough in the various factions quest line you should get the option to decode the course chip with that faction.

Only the Rail Road can decode the courser chip.
Either by talking to Des and letting Tinker Tom decode it for you, or, killing them all and using Tinker Tom's terminal to get the code to crack it.
Any of the factions MM, BOS or RR, can then help build the teleporter.

Short question: All A.S.I.A gen 2/3 lost their nice hair, are skinheaded now. Had ks-hairdos and apachii installed, now apachii was uninstalled but there is no depend for A.S.I.A listed. Can someone give me the path to place some hair textures there?

Have also an bug report: The ASIA Gen3 body in the bodyslide package is the same like the ASIA Gen4 body,

Well, I finally managed to reach level 40 and activate the Gen4 body but when I did my characters face turned black as pitch on a moonless night. Switching between Gen1, 2 & 3 work perfectly but 4 is borked. However, I did a search of this forum and found that at least one other had the same problem. I tried a modified ESM that I found in this thread and it worked flawlessly. 

That being said I do have a couple questions:

1. Are there any other armors besides the chrome one you start with? I relieved an ASIA Sexbox of her ASIA Prime armor but are there any others?

2. Once the chrome armor "disappears" is there any way to get it back?

3. Can you interact or make settlements with the sexbots that populate the commonwealth?

Observations:

1. Currently, all synths treat me as a non-hostile, even on the first BoS mission with Danse.

2. Is there a particular point at which certain factions become hostile? Some are reporting that BoS is hostile but they're not in my game, at least not yet. Maybe quest order? I've done the Minutemen up to the Castle, the BoS mission with Danse and I have not met the Railroad or rescued Valentine yet though I do have the quest from Diamond CIty.

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Either by talking to Des and letting Tinker Tom decode it for you, or, killing them all and using Tinker Tom's terminal to get the code to crack it.

Weird I just checked on the wiki and it says the same thing, which I guess is just another quest that railroads you to working with a faction that you may or may not want anything to do with.

23 hours ago, Drapo said:

I assume that will come into play after the initial decoding quest?

on a side note I really can't wait to give this a go

You'll need to kill them all to get to Tinker Tom's terminal.

15 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Exactly.

8 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Short question: All A.S.I.A gen 2/3 lost their nice hair, are skinheaded now. Had ks-hairdos and apachii installed, now apachii was uninstalled but there is no depend for A.S.I.A listed. Can someone give me the path to place some hair textures there?

Have also an bug report: The ASIA Gen3 body in the bodyslide package is the same like the ASIA Gen4 body,

No idea. No one else is having this issue as far as I know. But I'll look into it. I may just give them vanilla hair in the update.

5 hours ago, drscott11 said:

Well, I finally managed to reach level 40 and activate the Gen4 body but when I did my characters face turned black as pitch on a moonless night. Switching between Gen1, 2 & 3 work perfectly but 4 is borked. However, I did a search of this forum and found that at least one other had the same problem. I tried a modified ESM that I found in this thread and it worked flawlessly. 

That being said I do have a couple questions:

1. Are there any other armors besides the chrome one you start with? I relieved an ASIA Sexbox of her ASIA Prime armor but are there any others?

2. Once the chrome armor "disappears" is there any way to get it back?

3. Can you interact or make settlements with the sexbots that populate the commonwealth?

Observations:

1. Currently, all synths treat me as a non-hostile, even on the first BoS mission with Danse.

2. Is there a particular point at which certain factions become hostile? Some are reporting that BoS is hostile but they're not in my game, at least not yet. Maybe quest order? I've done the Minutemen up to the Castle, the BoS mission with Danse and I have not met the Railroad or rescued Valentine yet though I do have the quest from Diamond CIty.

The BoS should be hostile to you. Danse shouldn't be at first, but should turn hostile after any other BoS member starts attacking you. Synths treat you as non-hostile because you're.... well, a synth ?

Trykz