DAEDALS BODY PRESETS ALL IN ONE COMPLETE EDITION

5 minutes ago, Nareiya said:

cool, gonna spend the day swapping over to uunp then

i try to make most of my presets compatible with both but in this case uunp just has way more customization options with the sliders, its also much more supported now.

if you need anything changed with 67 or anything else just comment :)

Just now, daedal said:

i try to make most of my presets compatible with both but in this case uunp just has way more customization options with the sliders, its also much more supported now.

if you need anything changed with 67 or anything else just comment :)

Ok, I just tested the "request67" and it doesn' look that the body in that Poyo video. Here, I made a quick yt video to show it:

Sorry if the quality ins't good. I had to do it in order to get a small filesize. For that reason, I also took some screenshots to show the diference. As you can see, the butt looks kinda weird. Could that be the physics? Also, Poyo's boobs aren't as "pointy".

Anyways, I'll test that preset (request "67") in Skyrim SE + CBP physics.

ScreenShot80.bmp

ScreenShot81.bmp

5 minutes ago, daedal said:

i believe that the request was from the fairy video and the body has changed since then

it was from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UDQJy6DlW8&t=149s

but it got deleted

10 minutes ago, DeviousDesires said:

Ok, I just tested the "request67" and it doesn' look that the body in that Poyo video. Here, I made a quick yt video to show it:

That is the problem. Poyo has a different body for every character they have. Mine was based on one of there older dance video. Which for some reason their videos get removed either copyright, ToS, or they just delete them. Luckily the bodies they use aren't TOO different from each other. Just by looking at the video and the preset just need slight adjustments. Smaller nipples, slightly bigger and maybe a little saggier( just a tiny bit) and a slight change to the butt it looks like.

13 minutes ago, Nareiya said:

kinda off topic but i figure you all are the right ppl to ask, for me to switch over to uunp all i have to do is reinstall bodyslide n click uunp this time and im done right? or do i also need demonized unp thingy from nexus?

Yeah just reinstall it. but you can select uunp and cbbe so you can switch whenever. You're also going to need to fine an unp compatible texture. I recommend demoniac. Oh also back up your presets folder so you dont lose any when reinstalling

2 hours ago, daedal said:

i believe that the request was from the fairy video and the body has changed since then

it was from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UDQJy6DlW8&t=149s

but it got deleted

Ah, ok. Let me ask officialy then: could you make a preset for the body in this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy4oBErsBN8) video? It's Poyo's latest one.

Btw, thanks for repply about the video I made. Now, I'm starting to think that Poyo might have done this: create a preset with a smaller butt and used RaceMenu (for example) to increase the glute scale.

So, with that idea, I made a new video (this time, the bitrate was upped) using a custom preset I was testing with and the glutes were set to 2.00 scale. Here it is:

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, daedal said:

this might work

but it also might not

i dunno

tried and tweaked it a bit, im satisfied, ty!

i will say the change from cbbe to uunp was a breeze since i know how to take my time,

buttcracks look weirder on uunp, something i have to get use to

11 hours ago, Nareiya said:

tried and tweaked it a bit, im satisfied, ty!

i will say the change from cbbe to uunp was a breeze since i know how to take my time,

buttcracks look weirder on uunp, something i have to get use to

9 hours ago, IAmTheAttack96 said:

Damn you are bloody good, i spent 2 days messing on bodyslide to no avail, but then again i'm completely new to modding and inexperienced.....

ENJOY :D❤️ 

p.s

if anybody has the enb or outfit used, let me know :)