DAEDALS BODY PRESETS ALL IN ONE COMPLETE EDITION

3 hours ago, daedal said:

ENJOY :D❤️ 

p.s

if anybody has the enb or outfit used, let me know :)

heard it was aeon lucid enb, just tweaked it a bit to look more vibrant, the outfit is spb ero heart bunny, the tail and boots im still searching for

On 7/14/2018 at 9:38 PM, daedal said:

this might work

but it also might not

i dunno

I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but the preset didn't work, as you can see here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdKWJiTKD_4). Altough I think you nailed the boobs, the butt isn't the same. It's kinda like this: Poyo's character, Momo, has an ass with very big glutes that go "very far" from the butt/body. "Request77", on the other hand, has a big ass with kinda small glutes (relatively speaking) that don't go very far + a very different shape (rounder, it's like the butt itself was moved "very far" from the body, instead of the glutes being big etc.). I'm starting to think that Poyo's latest body isn't achievable just with bodyslide (it was created using other means).

Lastly, since you showed interest in the bunny outfit, keep an eye out in this topic -> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/103541-what-is-bunny-boots-jump-sword-spin-attack/. Maybe someone will manage to find the rest of the mods.

28 minutes ago, DeviousDesires said:

I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but the preset didn't work, as you can see here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdKWJiTKD_4). Altough I think you nailed the boobs, the butt isn't the same. It's kinda like this: Poyo's character, Momo, has an ass with very big glutes that go "very far" from the butt/body. "Request77", on the other hand, has a big ass with kinda small glutes (relatively speaking) that don't go very far + a very different shape (rounder, it's like the butt itself was moved "very far" from the body, instead of the glutes being big etc.). I'm starting to think that Poyo's latest body isn't achievable just with bodyslide (it was created using other means).

Lastly, since you showed interest in the bunny outfit, keep an eye out in this topic -> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/103541-what-is-bunny-boots-jump-sword-spin-attack/. Maybe someone will manage to find the rest of the mods.

looks the same in bodyslide

i'd like to say they're using racemenu instead

i dunno, just glad other two guys were fine with it

to be honest watching both videos side by side i cant really see a difference 

also i found the mod here: 

9 minutes ago, tridbee said:

Hello Daedal, may I request a UUNP preset of this body? I've tried to make an imitation of it in Bodyslide but never be able get close to the base model.

The download link to the body is at the bottom of the post: http://jonny0406.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-184.html

i've done this before, i dont know which number it is but i've definitely done it

1 hour ago, DeviousDesires said:

"I'm starting to think that Poyo's latest body isn't achievable just with bodyslide (it was created using other means)."

I have looked through PoyoMods YouTube channel and came across a comment (where he responds to a subscriber called UniqueRomanceOfLove)  he stated himself that it's more than just Bodyslide that he uses with "Enchance Character Edit" You can click the link to the video and scroll through the comments. 

PoyoMods doesnt seem to want to give away his secret which is understandable as it must have taken lots of time, trial and error with frustration , creativity and talent to achieve those booties.

Either way I'm personally still happy with the body Daedal has created, he has come the closest so far.

We now know the  body type and the sliders he uses on Bodyslide we just need to figure out what other program/software he is using to further sculpt the booty outside of Bodyslide, maybe some advanced experienced Skyrim modders might have a clue???

16 hours ago, IAmTheAttack96 said:

Either way I'm personally still happy with the body Daedal has created, he has come the closest so far.

kiss kiss :)

i've actually done that body before

it was much more simple and i believe it only used unpk sliders

7 hours ago, legacymatter12 said:

Do you think I can get a preset of this body I like it, but I can't find the preset anywhere for it.

26658225717_2421d9bec8_o.png

looks like something from here https://www.loverslab.com/profile/2797-ravensaw/

21 hours ago, IAmTheAttack96 said:

"I'm starting to think that Poyo's latest body isn't achievable just with bodyslide (it was created using other means)."

I have looked through PoyoMods YouTube channel and came across a comment (where he responds to a subscriber called UniqueRomanceOfLove)  he stated himself that it's more than just Bodyslide that he uses with "Enchance Character Edit" You can click the link to the video and scroll through the comments. 

PoyoMods doesnt seem to want to give away his secret which is understandable as it must have taken lots of time, trial and error with frustration , creativity and talent to achieve those booties.

We now know the  body type and the sliders he uses on Bodyslide we just need to figure out what other program/software he is using to further sculpt the booty outside of Bodyslide, maybe some advanced experienced Skyrim modders might have a clue???

Thanks for doing that investigation. It is as I feared then. Poyo must use a (much) less THICC bodyslide preset and, with the help of ECE sliders + who knows what else (maybe a special skeleton or something), probably heavely edits the ass (increases the glutes etc.), maybe even the legs. With that in mind, you can see that the complexity just keeps increasing, especially since you have to take into account the physics settings (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml) used, which also changes how the ass looks/behaves.

That just makes me kinda give up on the idea of having a nice charater like Momo altogether. And, as you said, daedal has come the closest so far.

i hate when modders do stuff like this lol

poyos skyrim is literally based on a bunch of other peoples work, and he cant tell people how to get a body like his? thats just sad to be honest. 

or maybe modders are just more generous than he is

but, at least i tried :)

52 minutes ago, DeviousDesires said:

nice charater like Momo

you could always make a nice character of your own

and of course i would be there to help if needed

• 3 weeks later...

There is my request as you wanted me to write it here: 

As you can see in the pictures she is big and massive but not too much overtoned. Present will be used for 1.2 tall PC and I want to try to add some 3d muscles with Zbrush. (So that means I will use it as base but will change only abs, legs, hands and back so nothing else around breasts or anything else and then i will try to make new musle map.dds. Anyway if I would fail then I will use it as normall) 

It should look dominant like in the pictures. I think u can see what measures are needed (breasts and but is the most importan :D, there are a lot of references)

I hope u can do it because your work is awesome. 

Thx for it!

Lots of pictures: 

Spoiler

Lucien-359920-Carnal_Servitude_1.jpg

Spoiler

thumb.php?pid=360312&size=1550

Spoiler

sample_6f2f94aee8986762397a119e88441fc9.Luzella-Wulfshn-Jel-Kamri-v1H.jpg

Spoiler

Luzella-Nude.jpg

Spoiler

Lucien-286173-Luzella_vs._Jelthra.jpg

Spoiler

Lucien-483617-Luzella_and_Tasha_Chapter_

2 hours ago, JQR0666 said:

Looking thru 80+ presets is a tough thing to do.

I recall theres one but it only has the upper body of CHSBHC v3-t and the lower body of CBBE Manga.

looked on the other preset thread, it was only request 13.

changed ass request 79.xml @tridbee

On 8/6/2018 at 10:54 AM, Bender321 said:

There is my request as you wanted me to write it here: 

As you can see in the pictures she is big and massive but not too much overtoned. Present will be used for 1.2 tall PC and I want to try to add some 3d muscles with Zbrush. (So that means I will use it as base but will change only abs, legs, hands and back so nothing else around breasts or anything else and then i will try to make new musle map.dds. Anyway if I would fail then I will use it as normall) 

It should look dominant like in the pictures. I think u can see what measures are needed (breasts and but is the most importan :D, there are a lot of references)

I hope u can do it because your work is awesome. 

Thx for it!

Lots of pictures: 

Hide contents

Lucien-359920-Carnal_Servitude_1.jpg

Hide contents

thumb.php?pid=360312&size=1550

Hide contents

sample_6f2f94aee8986762397a119e88441fc9.Luzella-Wulfshn-Jel-Kamri-v1H.jpg

Hide contents

Luzella-Nude.jpg

Hide contents

Lucien-286173-Luzella_vs._Jelthra.jpg