DAEDALS BODY PRESETS ALL IN ONE COMPLETE EDITION

• 2 weeks later...

I'll do my ONE preset request so far tomorrow and then I'm uninstalling for real this time. send me request now or never.

I'm sorry @VVAREZ I'm only now finding the time.

I will do it ASAP. my apologies. feel free to ask for any more edits if you'd like 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2018 at 4:26 PM, VVAREZ said:

since you said to add those legs to request 78

i just went back, made an entire new one, made what looked like 78's upper body AFTER using uunp presets to edit.

request 78 edit.xml

Screenshot_1.png.7f23d6e06328d007256a46a66cf8a356.png

Screenshot_2.png.9d92fd3fa02b5c85f264d5a8713ab3c3.png

sorry it took so long, life is crazy.

23 hours ago, VVAREZ said:

Thanks! I guess this thread is gonna close now.

if i had the power to close it, i would

thank you for being a great person and again sorry for the long wait

someday i could make you something for SE :") 

• 5 months later...
On 4/21/2018 at 11:48 AM, O_O said:

The author was Zoni84 (on Ne*us) aka Stoneheart. Mostly ADEC and CBBE skyrim modder. All of his mods are no more on ne*us.
I have almost all of his mods  (S-bikini too) from ne*us and blog http://cbbe.egloos.com/.
Showcase of some mods: http://skyrim.2game.info/search.php?q=zoni84&detail=0&cat=&tag=&sort=

Download link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!4JJWxQiJ!t-D3uuQvn8nM4zLqsh5comcgYP5AZrRlzUjY6di-lHk
zoni84 aka stoneheart skyrim mods.rar (177,66 MB)

Link updated:

https://mega.nz/#!UUwG1C6S!t-D3uuQvn8nM4zLqsh5comcgYP5AZrRlzUjY6di-lHk

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

In the title it says Face presets but there are only bodyslide presets not face presets?

unfortunately i dont have a backup :( they didnt look great so i removed them in the last update.

quick tard questions my small brain isnt sure on that im sure is easily answered.

1. so i dont need to download cbbe or unp base? how do i choose between them? is there an installer when you slap it in mod organizer or is that what your supposed to do with bodyslide,

2. easy way to make people in skyrim have diverse sizes? dont want all of them to be the same size. i want both small and big boobs ya feel?

3. will unp armor and clothing replacer work with this? same if i go for cbbe with cbbe clothing and armor replacer?

4. vagina physics?

thanks if you take the time to answer. if not big sad.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:51 PM, Learningmoment said:

quick tard questions my small brain isnt sure on that im sure is easily answered.

1. so i dont need to download cbbe or unp base? how do i choose between them? is there an installer when you slap it in mod organizer or is that what your supposed to do with bodyslide,

2. easy way to make people in skyrim have diverse sizes? dont want all of them to be the same size. i want both small and big boobs ya feel?

3. will unp armor and clothing replacer work with this? same if i go for cbbe with cbbe clothing and armor replacer?

4. vagina physics?

thanks if you take the time to answer. if not big sad.

u pick cbbe or unp based on if u want cbbr bodyslife or uunp bodyskide

just look up skyrim scaling bodies and something will come up xd

you need bodyslide clothinh replacers

build special body in bodyslide fir physucs

• 9 months later...

hi love your work daddy Daedal

to all those who have always wanted POYO mods momo preset and basically the ass on all his charasters,

here it is in the form of a cbbe armor nif

after observing this in outfit studio and blender, it is certain that there is no unp preset both here and on nexus with this ass

poyo uses the same boob shape just smaller

the thing is i dont know how i can turn this body into a bodyslide preset, and my blender skills are too poor to reduce the boobs without creating a monstroucity xD

if someone anyone or daddy daedal can reproduce this as unp, it will make skyrim great again

thanks

• 5 months later...