[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

12 hours ago, berrylice3@gmail.com said:

Um I was wondering, so even if I disabled wicked whims settings this would only work if ww wasn't there? Should I delete wicked whims to make this work better?

No. It works alongside and doesn't conflict. But some whims only apply to woo hoo. And some of the nudity buffs aren't quite right but it's fine.

• 4 weeks later...

I love this mod, i think reading the moodlets is one of the best ways to know what the sims are feeling, and if those feelings are perverted then all the better.

i have just one problem, i tried sooooo hard but no matter what i do, i haven't been able to trigger some moodlets like the "feeling molested" or "raped" that are mentioned in the op. even when i trigger the woohoo with mortified sims nothing happens, the closest thing i had was one of the perverted sims with the moodlet "cherry poping" or something like that because he fucked a virgin sim, but for the sexually akward i had nothing.

does anyone have a tip to share with me about that?

26 minutes ago, elwingo said:

I love this mod, i think reading the moodlets is one of the best ways to know what the sims are feeling, and if those feelings are perverted then all the better.

i have just one problem, i tried sooooo hard but no matter what i do, i haven't been able to trigger some moodlets like the "feeling molested" or "raped" that are mentioned in the op. even when i trigger the woohoo with mortified sims nothing happens, the closest thing i had was one of the perverted sims with the moodlet "cherry poping" or something like that because he fucked a virgin sim, but for the sexually akward i had nothing.

does anyone have a tip to share with me about that?

So... the way you'll get those are by taking the pervert and a sexually awkward sim and woohoo-ing in a closet. Depending on the state of undress, will result in different moodlets from this activity. So if a pervert is in sleepwear and a sexually awkward sim in their sleepwear when they woohoo in the closet will give a different moodlet than if the sexually awkward or pervert sim is naked. Or if both are naked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 6:32 AM, faithhh9 said:

This mod is causing a wall clock time Last Exception and needs updated. Please update I love these traits as part of my game ???

I've lost the tools that I used to make these traits and now rely on the community of modders who actually know what they're doing. That being said, I am using the traits and am not getting exception files and my game is up to date. I was getting an exception file but removing basementals drugs, the exceptions ceased.

• 2 months later...

It seems that this causes an error with the current version of game and mods.

Pretty Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)

Mod Path Module Function Line Error Class
  proximity_component.py _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim 326 ProximityComponent(Gabe Newell)
  proximity_component.py _add_buffs_to_sim 344 ProximityComponent(Gabe Newell)
  buff_component.py add_buff 326 BuffComponent(Theresa Leroy)
  buff.py on_add 1127 <sims4.tuning.instances.Skarrd_SexuallyAwkward_Buff_ProxMale object at 0x00007FF49A9CCC50>
  buff.py apply_all_loot_actions 1172 <sims4.tuning.instances.Skarrd_SexuallyAwkward_Buff_ProxMale object at 0x00007FF49A9CCC50>

mc_lastexception.html

12 hours ago, wutpickel said:

It seems that this causes an error with the current version of game and mods.

Pretty Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)

Mod Path Module Function Line Error Class
  proximity_component.py _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim 326 ProximityComponent(Gabe Newell)
  proximity_component.py _add_buffs_to_sim 344 ProximityComponent(Gabe Newell)
  buff_component.py add_buff 326 BuffComponent(Theresa Leroy)
  buff.py on_add 1127 <sims4.tuning.instances.Skarrd_SexuallyAwkward_Buff_ProxMale object at 0x00007FF49A9CCC50>
  buff.py apply_all_loot_actions 1172 <sims4.tuning.instances.Skarrd_SexuallyAwkward_Buff_ProxMale object at 0x00007FF49A9CCC50>

mc_lastexception.html 463.42 kB · 1 download

I myself don't know how to read exception files but all I can say is I have my game updated and I do have the traits installed and am not getting any exception files. I wish I could be more help.

12 hours ago, skarrd said:

I myself don't know how to read exception files but all I can say is I have my game updated and I do have the traits installed and am not getting any exception files. I wish I could be more help.

Well, i checked the other exception report and it seems my gfx card caused an error. So far, your mods seems fine. It maybe related due the gfx card. I will let you know.

Usually i check the MCCC log first for any other problems and so your mod showed up. Since no one seems to have had problems but me, i think it is fine. In case it will show up again, i will let you know. We can figure it out. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Today i started with the update of this amazing trait and i test it and have no errors.

Please test it for me and let me know if the trait is working fine or has errors 

For me i did not have any errors but please let me know if something is not working or has a error.

With Pervert i'm still Buzzy but i have a working one with this upload.

There is a lot to do with the Pervert trait and i'm trying to get all the buff's working. 

It's a RAR file .

Best regards John

Skarrds.rar

Edited by johnusa
10 hours ago, johnusa said:

Hi everyone,

Today i started with the update of this amazing trait and i test it and have no errors.

Please test it for me and let me know if the trait is working fine or has errors 

For me i did not have any errors but please let me know if something is not working or has a error.

There is a lot to do with the Pervert trait and i'm trying to get all the buff's working. 

It's a RAR file .

Best regards John

Skarrds.rar 841.94 kB · 10 downloads

Thank you!!! I'll test it the next time I play.

11 hours ago, johnusa said:

Hi everyone,

It's a RAR file .

Best regards John

Skarrds.rar 841.94 kB · 11 downloads

Thanks so much johnusa. Remember everyone, you have to re add the traits. So far I haven't noticed any issues. Once we've play tested a bit I will update the front page with the updated files.

Hi Skarrd,

Yes please test it first i still have some work with Pervert Trait some of the buff's not working and need to find out how to get them to start but today i'm working on it again and hope to get closer to restart some of them.

Give me some time because your trait is old but amazing and some of the loots and commodities have a different type of script 

Today i have fixit some off the pervert trait buff and whim's i was blowen away how much is working from the trait i guess pervert is a big trait but sexual akward is bigger en need to get some of the buff and whim's to work to.

so here is the new but not yet ready pervert trait and sexual akward trait.

Delete the old traits befor you put back the new 

Please let me know how it's performing i tested it and it's working really fine but some off the buff's won't start so i'm going to try to get them up and running.

This one is not ready but you will see there is a lot more buff starting up right now as before.

Skarrds.rar

Edited by johnusa
On 9/26/2021 at 7:52 AM, johnusa said:

Today i have fixit some off the pervert trait buff and whim's i was blowen away how much is working from the trait i guess pervert is a big trait but sexual akward is bigger en need to get some of the buff and whim's to work to.

so here is the new but not yet ready pervert trait and sexual akward trait.

Delete the old traits befor you put back the new 

Please let me know how it's performing i tested it and it's working really fine but some off the buff's won't start so i'm going to try to get them up and running.

This one is not ready but you will see there is a lot more buff starting up right now as before.

Skarrds.rar 1.15 MB · 21 downloads

I had a chance to test some things. There was one problem that's a game breaker. If you try to look at a sims profile and they have one of these traits, their profile information seems to disappear and there is a chance that clicking on another sims profile can cause the game to break, where you hear menu music but no menu and the regular game continues but now with the extra menu music playing. (hopefully I'm making sense here) It's easy to quit the game out but that was one thing I came across. I any one else has a chance to confirm this and verify it's these traits and not another mod doing it would be great!

19 hours ago, skarrd said:

I had a chance to test some things. There was one problem that's a game breaker. If you try to look at a sims profile and they have one of these traits, their profile information seems to disappear and there is a chance that clicking on another sims profile can cause the game to break, where you hear menu music but no menu and the regular game continues but now with the extra menu music playing. (hopefully I'm making sense here) It's easy to quit the game out but that was one thing I came across. I any one else has a chance to confirm this and verify it's these traits and not another mod doing it would be great!

I test it and for me everything is working fine even when two sims have the same trait

what traits are you running next to it?

So i can make them the same and test it