[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

On 11/6/2021 at 2:16 PM, skarrd said:

Hey! I am sorry to say these were limited to a heterosexual relationship. Not by my personal choice but because of my limited programming skills. These are also not going to react to WW sex and only the game's "woo hoo" type.

Hey, first of all awesome job with the mod thus far, just also looking for a same sex version and curious by the option at the bottom that says "Russian translation for same sex" does that mean the version functions for same sex and just needs a version translated to English?

17 hours ago, ordo250 said:

Hey, first of all awesome job with the mod thus far, just also looking for a same sex version and curious by the option at the bottom that says "Russian translation for same sex" does that mean the version functions for same sex and just needs a version translated to English?

I honestly don't know what the russian translation does. The mod is written in english by default. Maybe it could be written to be same sex but I imagine it would be same sex exclusive. (I'm guessing)

• 9 months later...

Hi, I love this mod but I have a question

when the pervert sim get the sexually awkward sim drunk and wasted, for the latter to have the raped or molested buff/moodlet, is there a way to get it without having to grow a romantic/love bar with love action like kiss/smooch/flirt between the 2 people?

Because if anybody were to upgrade this mod or put modification to it, while being great modder, i would suggest/propose that when a sexually awkward sim gets drunk and wasted with a pervert sim around/close (for example you're playing both at their home), the pervert sim has a bubble that pop (around the friendship, mean love, funny bubbles) called "pervert" where you can do pervert moves, that only work on drunk and wasted sim, such as grab ass or clap them cheeks or grab that dick (if female pervert) or any other perverts moves, without having to grow their love relationship to have them do the woohoo option with the hope of getting the rape.

or maybe I'm doing it wrong in the game, I don't know. like I'm getting my female SA sim drunk with my pervert sim making her drinks. she becomes wasted, he gets the take advantage. I then don,t know what to do, have him do love move on ehr like flirt, kiss then when possible woohoo  but she doesn't get the raped buff

Edited by KCSim
On 10/2/2022 at 4:30 AM, KCSim said:

Hi, I love this mod but I have a question

when the pervert sim get the sexually awkward sim drunk and wasted, for the latter to have the raped or molested buff/moodlet, is there a way to get it without having to grow a romantic/love bar with love action like kiss/smooch/flirt between the 2 people?

Because if anybody were to upgrade this mod or put modification to it, while being great modder, i would suggest/propose that when a sexually awkward sim gets drunk and wasted with a pervert sim around/close (for example you're playing both at their home), the pervert sim has a bubble that pop (around the friendship, mean love, funny bubbles) called "pervert" where you can do pervert moves, that only work on drunk and wasted sim, such as grab ass or clap them cheeks or grab that dick (if female pervert) or any other perverts moves, without having to grow their love relationship to have them do the woohoo option with the hope of getting the rape.

or maybe I'm doing it wrong in the game, I don't know. like I'm getting my female SA sim drunk with my pervert sim making her drinks. she becomes wasted, he gets the take advantage. I then don,t know what to do, have him do love move on ehr like flirt, kiss then when possible woohoo  but she doesn't get the raped buff

Thank you for the input! So the way this was designed in the first place was based on a limited set of variables and the rape and molested buffs were really difficult to achieve. It was about different stages of undress while woohooing. (in the closet) But to get in there there needed to be a good enough relationship to "woohoo" in the first place. That being said, I have recently been remaking these traits and it seems that I have more variables to play with. I'm still learning but I've managed to get a bunch of new features working. (haven't started dealing with any rape and being molested buffs/situations yet) Check next post for sneak peak of coming upgrades.

10 hours ago, jrmy0413 said:

just wanted to say i tried your traits and overrides from page 17 i got a last exception when the buffs and duffs started popping up on the sim. i'll take them out for now.

i thought upload my last exception files so you can possibly see what's the cause and what i'm getting.

BE-ExceptionReport.html 874.02 kB · 0 downloads mc_lastexception.html 1.65 MB · 0 downloads

I appreciate the support but those files have been abandoned. They were made with tools that are now obsolete. These new ones that are coming have been totally rebuilt.

• skarrd changed the title to [Sims 4] Perverts, Get Drunk, Lost Inhibitions. (New Adult Traits) UPDATE COMING SOON
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sharris8 said:

I can't seem to download the file...chrome says its a malicious file and will not let me download it. Is there another way to download this mod?

Skarrds.7z
607.45 kB.

Edited October 4 by skarrd

The mod is not currently available. Those files are old and obsolete. I am currently rebuilding them right now and am working my way to being able to release them again. Stay tuned.

4 hours ago, RonaRoz said:

Здравствуйте. А когда будет обновление?

Almost there. I've got just about everything working. This new version is going to seem very familiar but WAY better. (still a couple of bugs as well) I don't know exactly how long but I can promise that I'm working hard on it, learning a lot and am getting excited about some of the ideas.

4 hours ago, skarrd said:

Почти готово. У меня почти все работает. Эта новая версия будет казаться очень знакомой, но НАМНОГО лучше. (все еще пара ошибок) Я не знаю точно, как долго, но могу обещать, что я усердно работаю над этим, многому учусь и прихожу в восторг от некоторых идей.

Спасибо! Поскорей бы! Будем ждать?

5 hours ago, skarrd said:

Almost there. I've got just about everything working. This new version is going to seem very familiar but WAY better. (still a couple of bugs as well) I don't know exactly how long but I can promise that I'm working hard on it, learning a lot and am getting excited about some of the ideas.

Yup.

I already see the screenshots above.

It's extremely interesting.

I wonder what the new features are? Besides from the screenshots above.

Edited by LOV31
10 hours ago, skarrd said:

Thanks you very much!

• 2 weeks later...

It seems the new patch breaks the mod.

I get MCCC error message when using the trait on sims.

After the error, the game runs extremely slow, like there's something stuck in the background.

I wonder, when will the updated version will be released?

12 hours ago, LOV31 said:

It seems the new patch breaks the mod.

I get MCCC error message when using the trait on sims.

After the error, the game runs extremely slow, like there's something stuck in the background.

I wonder, when will the updated version will be released?

So right now there is no file available. (I removed them from the first page) I know you can find some old download in this topic but those are old and obsolete. The new files are still being reconstructed and enhanced.

On 11/8/2022 at 9:16 AM, skarrd said:

So right now there is no file available. (I removed them from the first page) I know you can find some old download in this topic but those are old and obsolete. The new files are still being reconstructed and enhanced.

Love your work since 2018, keep up the hard work

• skarrd changed the title to [Sims 4] Perverts, Get Drunk, Lost Inhibitions. UPDATE AVAILABLE NOW ON PATREON! LL Release early Dec

See first post for all the new details. It's back and available on my new patreon page. It will be available right here early december. I'm just running an experiment to see if there would be enough support to develop this mod more? Like for example, next month, the ability to drop a roofie, date rape drug or knockout pill in to a sims drink. (as well as further character development from this month) Would anyone be interested in supporting that? Again, See first post for all the info!