[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

4 hours ago, johnusa said:

I test it and for me everything is working fine even when two sims have the same trait

what traits are you running next to it?

So i can make them the same and test it

Ignore my last post. I'll delete it to avoid confusion. So I just verified it is these traits by removing all other mods out of the game except for the two trait files. (sexually awkward and Pervert) @johnusa

I can duplicate the error. To do this, start game -> load world -> (MAKE SURE TRAITS ARE EQUIPPED) press ctrl+shift+C to open dialogue box -> type cas.fulleditmode and ENTER -> select house, click on pencil (to modify family in CAS) In cas make sure trait is equipped, if not easily add it since you already activated full edit mode. -> click play -> select same home and play. -> Once world loads, click on little people icon to load all sims friends and acquaintances. -> select sim with either pervert or sexually awkward trait equipped. -> menu blank.

Edited by skarrd
29.09.2021 в 02:36 скаррд сказал:

У меня была возможность кое-что проверить. Была одна проблема - прерывание игры. Если вы попытаетесь просмотреть профиль симов, и у них есть одна из этих черт, информация об их профиле, похоже, исчезнет, и есть вероятность, что нажатие на другой профиль симов может привести к прерыванию игры, когда вы слышите музыку из меню, но меню отсутствует, и обычная игра продолжается, но теперь играет дополнительная музыка из меню. (надеюсь, я что-то понимаю здесь) Легко выйти из игры, но это была одна вещь, с которой я столкнулся. У меня у кого-нибудь еще есть шанс подтвердить это и убедиться, что это именно эти черты, а не другой мод, делающий это было бы здорово!

Та же проблема

41 minutes ago, johnusa said:

Hi i'm going to test them this weekend and see were the error is coming from.

I only have them in my game now and i try them today as you instructed see what will happen.

I be working on them please forgive me i'm only human.

John

There is nothing to forgive! You are a hero! I only mean to help as best I can. Cheers!

49 минут назад Джонуса сказал:

Привет, я собираюсь протестировать их в эти выходные и посмотреть, откуда исходит ошибка.

У меня они есть только сейчас в моей игре, и я пробую их сегодня, как вы и проинструктировали, посмотрите, что произойдет.

Я работаю над ними, пожалуйста, прости меня, я всего лишь человек.

Джон

не переживайте ! Ждем!!

6 минут назад Джонуса сказал:

Спасибо,

Я думаю, что нашел проблему, нужно только немного переписать эту черту, я сделал несколько неправильных статических обращений, которые конфликтуют между мужчиной и женщиной, я перепишу это и дам вам знать, если это решит проблему.

Джон

Спасибо

On 9/29/2021 at 1:36 AM, skarrd said:

I had a chance to test some things. There was one problem that's a game breaker. If you try to look at a sims profile and they have one of these traits, their profile information seems to disappear and there is a chance that clicking on another sims profile can cause the game to break, where you hear menu music but no menu and the regular game continues but now with the extra menu music playing. (hopefully I'm making sense here) It's easy to quit the game out but that was one thing I came across. I any one else has a chance to confirm this and verify it's these traits and not another mod doing it would be great!

I could not find the error so i did a rewrite off the Original you made hope this one works better i need to test it but please let me know if you have a error 

Skarrds.rar

8 hours ago, johnusa said:

I could not find the error so i did a rewrite off the Original you made hope this one works better i need to test it but please let me know if you have a error 

Skarrds.rar 834.72 kB · 6 downloads

Your efforts are very appreciated. I did some tests and I'm experiencing the same "sim profile" error like with the other version.

That being said, I'm still not sure what is wrong with the ones from the first post. They seem to be functioning for me. There have been a few versions so I'm wondering if I'm confused and am using a different version and forgot to update the first post with what I'm using so I'll upload these now. I want you to download them when you get time and try them.

Skarrds_Pervert_trait.package 

Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait.package

1 час назад скаррд сказал:

Мы очень ценим ваши усилия. Я провел несколько тестов, и у меня возникла та же ошибка "профиль sim-карты", что и в другой версии.

Тем не менее, я все еще не уверен, что не так с теми, что были в первом посте. Они, кажется, функционируют для меня. Было несколько версий, поэтому мне интересно, не запутался ли я, и использую другую версию, и забыл обновить первое сообщение тем, что я использую, поэтому я загружу их сейчас. Я хочу, чтобы вы скачали их, когда у вас будет время, и попробовали их.

Skarrds_Pervert_trait. 430.22 кБ · 1 скачать

Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait. 805,84 кБ · 1 скачать

Спасибо,попробуем !

6 часов назад скаррд сказал:

Те два, которые я загрузил, - это черты характера. Два других-это эффекты, которые дополняют эти черты. Если вы можете перевести первое сообщение, это все объясняет.

Установила последние два файла,которые вы дали. Удалила файлы с надписью Override, и самое чего интересное, мод работает, ошибок не вызывает, панель персонажей открывается! может вся проблема в этих файлах Override? Без них работает  прекрасно

8 hours ago, RonaRoz said:

Установила последние два файла,которые вы дали. Удалила файлы с надписью Override, и самое чего интересное, мод работает, ошибок не вызывает, панель персонажей открывается! может вся проблема в этих файлах Override? Без них работает  прекрасно

That's great news. I haven't been having issues with these either. I am also using the overrides as well and it still works for me. Try these.

Skarrds_embarrassed_override.package

Skarrds_seesleepwear_override.package

56 минут назад скаррд сказал:

Это отличная новость. У меня тоже не было проблем с этим. Я также использую переопределения, и это все еще работает для меня. Попробуй вот это.

Скаррдс_эмбаррэссед_оверрайд.пакет 616 B · 0 загрузок

Скаррдс_спитание_путешествие.пакет 4.43 кБ · 0 загрузок

Ок. Попробую. Спасибо

1 час назад РонаРоз сказал:

Ок. Попробую. Спасибо

Ну что могу сказать, установила файлы Override, поиграв ошибок не вылезало, панель персонажей открывается. Единственное что меня смутило так это то, что иконки на чертах характера не поменялись. Они сейчас такие, какие были изначально- Синий и оранжевый квадраты. Вот как то так)))

5 hours ago, RonaRoz said:

Ну что могу сказать, установила файлы Override, поиграв ошибок не вылезало, панель персонажей открывается. Единственное что меня смутило так это то, что иконки на чертах характера не поменялись. Они сейчас такие, какие были изначально- Синий и оранжевый квадраты. Вот как то так)))

I am finding the same. Thanks for the feedback.

Подскажите пожалуйста, что делают файлы с названием Override и обязательны ли они должны быть установлены или можно обойтись и без них?

7 hours ago, RonaRoz said:

Подскажите пожалуйста, что делают файлы с названием Override и обязательны ли они должны быть установлены или можно обойтись и без них?

In the base sims game, when sims get embarrassed, they run off to bed to cry and hide to recover. The "embarrassed override" stops them from doing that.

In the base game, if you ask another sim to "change outfit" and ask them to change in to "sleepwear" there is good chance they won't and they get slightly mad at you for asking. The "sleepwear" override, lets sims ask to see another sims sleepwear and they will every time and won't get mad at you for asking.

2 часа назад скаррд сказал:

В базовой игре sims, когда симы смущаются, они убегают в постель, чтобы поплакать, и прячутся, чтобы прийти в себя. "Смущенное переопределение" останавливает их от этого.

В базовой игре, если вы попросите другого сима "переодеться" и попросите его переодеться в "пижаму", есть большая вероятность, что они этого не сделают и слегка разозлятся на вас за просьбу. Переопределение "пижамы" позволяет симам просить показать пижаму другого сима, и они будут это делать каждый раз и не будут злиться на вас за то, что вы спросили.

Теперь понятно. Спасибо!

• 4 weeks later...

if you don't mind I have a question are there certain interactions that cause the buffs to activate?  does it matter what gender you put the traits on or does one have to be male and female or can it be female and female?

the reason I ask is because I have two female characters  one with the  Sexually Awkward and the other with pervert trait have not seen any buffs or negatives go off?

and yes i have your recent updated files 

3 hours ago, jrmy0413 said:

if you don't mind I have a question are there certain interactions that cause the buffs to activate?  does it matter what gender you put the traits on or does one have to be male and female or can it be female and female?

the reason I ask is because I have two female characters  one with the  Sexually Awkward and the other with pervert trait have not seen any buffs or negatives go off?

and yes i have your recent updated files 

Hey! I am sorry to say these were limited to a heterosexual relationship. Not by my personal choice but because of my limited programming skills. These are also not going to react to WW sex and only the game's "woo hoo" type.