[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

4 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

No older files.  I installed it for the first time last month.  I'm using the LL version and I downloaded it here.  The author just needs to fix the mod.

Ohh OK, I thought I would just check just to be sure. I know I was in his mod Yesterday but didn't do any events so can't say for sure on my end.

On 4/10/2024 at 12:40 PM, SkyBarbie said:

A few more bugs:

The mod puts all teens on the lot in a group when you start any of the events.  This causes multiple issues.

#1 - I may not want everyone on the lot in the group.  It would be better to display a prompt on which Sims the player wants to participate in the mod's event/s!

#2 - It makes some tasks impossible.  For example I only have one game table and I now have to have 8 Sims play Strip Poker at the same time (see attached picture).

Play SP.jpg

This is actually something I have been aware of but at the time was unable to come up with a solution. (it's a filter issue) That was a while ago and I've learned quite a bit since so now that you've brought it up, (thank you for that) I've got some possible solutions. I'm on it.