[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, disneysex20 said:

bonjour et t il possible de avoir en fr stp

Ā 

Il est tout Ć  fait possible de l'avoir en Fr, mais pour Ƨa il va te falloir le traduire toi mĆŖme oĆ¹ demander Ć  quelqu'un qui traduit dĆ©jĆ  des Mods en Fr de le faire etĀ pour Ƨa il y a un topic prĆ©vu exprĆØs pour les francophones ici.

7 hours ago, disneysex20 said:

bonjour et t il possible de avoir en fr stp

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, Shayeesh said:

Il est tout Ć  fait possible de l'avoir en Fr, mais pour Ƨa il va te falloir le traduire toi mĆŖme oĆ¹ demander Ć  quelqu'un qui traduit dĆ©jĆ  des Mods en Fr de le faire etĀ pour Ƨa il y a un topic prĆ©vu exprĆØs pour les francophones ici.

I have been contacted recently by @StormyWarrior8 who was going to do a french translation! There might be one coming soon.

• 1 month later...

I like this mod and i have a version since it was made, but features traits are very selective and i've always wondered about a reward version, so instead occupy a slot of personality trait, the sim gain the pervert experiences.

I'm not a sims modder so dunno if creator mod already though at that but there are difficulties to make these two particular traits as rewards, but i always though that it is the only missing goal to become a perfect must have mod.

Ty ^^

Dunno what u mean with ww compatibility since they are two complementary traits that workings fine (updated version, outdated version may cause LE also without WW... at the moment dunno if this mod use same xml's of ww).. and when pervert sims goes flirty then can happen sex interaction autonomously too... so?

Maybe with sleepwear override? Never encountered related errors during my gameplay using this mod, but i play with underwear option totally deactivated on ww options.

Ā 

Anyway mine was just a kind mode to say that i saw these two traits perfect as reward traits...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RozseTww said:

Are these traits broken? I don't seem to be getting a buff from them anymore since the patch.

A lot of custom traits broke with the 1.58 patch. Most because of this change.

Ā 

I was able to use either S4S or S4pe to change the relevant string on a couple (PROTIP: S4pe is a lot easier to do a search and replace with), and those traits appear to work okay. No LEs at least. I cannot speak for those custom traits that don't use that Commodity string. I've got three or four of those, too. No LEs or crashes, but without confirmation from the author, I cannot say if they work or not after the patch.

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Ā 

I was able to use either S4S or S4pe to change the relevant string on a couple (PROTIP: S4pe is a lot easier to do a search and replace with), and those traits appear to work okay. No LEs at least. I cannot speak for those custom traits that don't use that Commodity string. I've got three or four of those, too. No LEs or crashes, but without confirmation from the author, I cannot say if they work or not after the patch.

I see. I figured a lot of traits broke (they always do) but I don't go thorough the trouble to typically downloading traits (because they break so much) so it's usually not something I worry about. I'm not really familiar with S4S and I don't even know what S4Spe is, haha. I just use S4S to batch fix stuff and that's pretty much all I do with it. Doing anything else makes me nervous. ?

But thanks for letting me know ?. I figured something was buggy with it but now that I know it's not working as is, I'll take it out of my game until I can see if I can fix it.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:48 AM, DarkAudit said:

Ā 

Is there any more info or tutorial on how to correct the strings? I've got S4pe. I open a trait. Started clicking on xml files. Saw the text that opens up. Not sure how to search for what I need to change and not sure what I need to change.

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

Is there any more info or tutorial on how to correct the strings? I've got S4pe. I open a trait. Started clicking on xml files. Saw the text that opens up. Not sure how to search for what I need to change and not sure what I need to change.

TheĀ "loot_list_on_enter" needs to change toĀ "loot_list_on_enter_always". Tools > search will open the search box.

Ā 

You can also use S4S to search the XML with ctrl-F. But you have to select each section individually in the left hand window, then click in the XML window to search.

Ā 

I'm not a modder. I just figured out how to do this fix on my own.

5 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

TheĀ "loot_list_on_enter" needs to change toĀ "loot_list_on_enter_always". Tools > search will open the search box.

Ā 

You can also use S4S to search the XML with ctrl-F. But you have to select each section individually in the left hand window, then click in the XML window to search.

Ā 

I'm not a modder. I just figured out how to do this fix on my own.

Thank you for the guidance. I'm not a modder either but I thought I'd give it a shot to try and fix if it was easy enough. Oddly, for me, in s4pe, anything I type in to the search bar, the search button always remains greyed out. And I can't actually search. I also clicked on about 25 xml strings in the pervert trait and didn't see one case of : "loot_list_on_enter"... It doesn't take me long before I start going cross eyed. lol

Ā 

UPDATE: I managed to figure out how to search the package with s4pe. Now I just need to figure out how to edit the text. I would have thought you could just edit it.. but it will not let me make any changes. Any insights would be helpful.

5 hours ago, skarrd said:

Thank you for the guidance. I'm not a modder either but I thought I'd give it a shot to try and fix if it was easy enough. Oddly, for me, in s4pe, anything I type in to the search bar, the search button always remains greyed out. And I can't actually search. I also clicked on about 25 xml strings in the pervert trait and didn't see one case of : "loot_list_on_enter"... It doesn't take me long before I start going cross eyed. lol

Ā 

UPDATE: I managed to figure out how to search the package with s4pe. Now I just need to figure out how to edit the text. I would have thought you could just edit it.. but it will not let me make any changes. Any insights would be helpful.

S4pe has an easier search, but it was easier for me to actually edit the XML in S4S. But I'll warn you, you will go cross-eyed.

Ā 

In S4S, open the package. Select an item in the left hand window. Click on the XML in the right hand window and do a ctrl-F for find. EnterĀ loot_list_on_enter in the box without the quotes. If it finds any, change it toĀ loot_list_on_enter_always. If not, move on to the next item in the left hand window list. Rinse, repeat until done. Save often if you find yourself going cross-eyed too much. :)

• 2 weeks later...