[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

2 hours ago, RorySim said:

HI is it now compatible with the basemental mods? or is there a way to have just some traits?

It is compatible with basemental mods yes. There just may be some additional "dizzy" buffs. As far as creating version with just the traits, it may be possible, but most of the trait would become irrelevant without the personality changing effects that my version of alcohol has on the sims themselves. It would be kinda like ripping out the funnest part.

Спасибо огромнейшее за обновление!!! Но возник вопрос. Приехав в бар и выпив алкаголь у меня почему то нет баффов. Что я делаю не так? Бафф появляется только из мода Basemental. Убрав из папки все моды и оставив в ней только ваши черты, wicked whims, basemental и командный центр - ситуация не меняется, баффы не появляются. Как решить это?

Instresting Mod,  I'm currently trying it so I got some questions,

does the Pervert Dialog options of the Player Sim only work with NPC Sims that got the arkward trait or with any NPC Sim?

The Other Features, Hard Nipples and Tight Bulge do they only happen to Pervert Sims or

also to Player Sims without the Pervert Trait when around a Nude Sim, like in WW where your Player Sim gets a moodlet when around a naked sim?

3 hours ago, RonaRoz said:

Спасибо огромнейшее за обновление!!! Но возник вопрос. Приехав в бар и выпив алкаголь у меня почему то нет баффов. Что я делаю не так? Бафф появляется только из мода Basemental. Убрав из папки все моды и оставив в ней только ваши черты, wicked whims, basemental и командный центр - ситуация не меняется, баффы не появляются. Как решить это?

The buff from drinking occur after finishing a drink. And basemental's mod shouldn't stop this from working. I am playing on an updated version, with WW and a bunch of other mods. If you have an updated game, I don't know why it's not working.

***EDIT and you have added one of the traits to your sims yes?

Edited by skarrd
1 hour ago, Chlodwig said:

Instresting Mod,  I'm currently trying it so I got some questions,

does the Pervert Dialog options of the Player Sim only work with NPC Sims that got the arkward trait or with any NPC Sim?

The Other Features, Hard Nipples and Tight Bulge do they only happen to Pervert Sims or

also to Player Sims without the Pervert Trait when around a Nude Sim, like in WW where your Player Sim gets a moodlet when around a naked sim?

So most dialog is dynamic. Meaning, the options to say some things depends on who you're saying it too. So some things you'll be able to say to anyone. Somethings will only be said from a pervert to a sexually awkward. It is a work in progress too. There are currently very few pervert on pervert dialogs, but there are plans to start working all that out. And the buffs are customized to who is getting them as well.

6 minutes ago, skarrd said:

Эффект от выпивки наступает после того, как выпьешь. И мод basemental не должен мешать этому работать. Я играю в обновленной версии, с WW и кучей других модов. Если у вас обновленная игра, я не знаю, почему она не работает.

Какая у вас версия игры и версия Basemental?

2 hours ago, RonaRoz said:

Thank you very much for the update!!! But there was a question. Arriving at the bar and drinking alcohol I somehow have no buffs. What am I doing wrong? Buff appears only from the Basemental mod. By removing all the mods from the folder and leaving only your features, wicked whims, basemental and command center in it - the situation does not change, buffs do not appear. How do you solve this?

if you have some of the rewards store trait on like brave and the others that stop the sim from getting embarrassed that will stop some of the buffs from appearing from what i have noticed.

5 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

если у вас есть какая-то особенность магазина наград, например, храбрый и другие, которые не дают симу смущаться, это остановит появление некоторых баффов, как я заметил.

Спасибо,проверю. Но вроде бы нет ничего такого

Hey, first this mod is great! The traits appear in the cas, and I already got some buffs. But when my male sim with the perv trait drinks, the drunk buffs don't appear. Just the basemental ones. And I can't find the dialogue perv, it doesn't appear at all. Am I doing something wrong?

57 minutes ago, KIMPALMER90 said:

Hey, first this mod is great! The traits appear in the cas, and I already got some buffs. But when my male sim with the perv trait drinks, the drunk buffs don't appear. Just the basemental ones. And I can't find the dialogue perv, it doesn't appear at all. Am I doing something wrong?

There is nothing to do except add the trait. Now, if you're talking to other sims that don't have either trait, there won't be a lot of dialog. And that may mean there is no PERV dialog because there is nothing unique to say to sims without either trait. Yet. Eventually these traits will have more dialog and reactions with sims that don't have either trait but for now, most of the fun is between perverts and sexually awkward sims.

1 hour ago, jrmy0413 said:

if you have some of the rewards store trait on like brave and the others that stop the sim from getting embarrassed that will stop some of the buffs from appearing from what i have noticed.

Thanks for that tip. I just started a "trouble shooting" section on the front page because of it. Cheers!

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

Thanks for that tip. I just started a "trouble shooting" section on the front page because of it. Cheers!

yeah when i was testing it like brave and some of the other rewards store traits would  stop the trait buff from happening.

the reward store traits that im listing here are some of the ones that would stop the traits buffs:Shameless,Carefree

7 hours ago, skarrd said:

Эффект баффа от выпивки возникает после того, как вы допили напиток. И мод basemental не должен мешать этому работать. Я играю на обновленной версии, с WW и кучей других модов. Если у вас есть обновленная игра, я не знаю, почему она не работает.

*** РЕДАКТИРОВАТЬ и вы добавили одну из черт своим персонажам, да?

Да, стоит черта извращенца, так же пробовал черту неуклюжего. При принятии спиртного в баре, мудреть появляются только от Basemental. Или так и должно быть? Но я помню раньше и ваши были баффы)) 

Edited by RonaRoz
1 hour ago, RonaRoz said:

Да, стоит черта извращенца, так же пробовал черту неуклюжего. При принятии спиртного в баре, мудреть появляются только от Basemental. Или так и должно быть? Но я помню раньше и ваши были баффы)) 

I just downloaded the latest version of basementals mod and went to the bar and had a drink with the pervert trait and I can confirm everything is working. Maybe you have to delete the localthumbcash file? Are you getting any buffs from the traits at all? See if I can help narrow down what the problem is, create a family, put at least two members in the house. Give one the sexually awkward trait and give the other the pervert trait. Interact with the characters and see if you're getting any buffs at all.

Edited by skarrd
25 minutes ago, alexhongtrang said:

Thank you for the interesting mod. I tried last night. I added Sexually Awkward trait to my sim, but unfortunate I cannot get her to become drunk. I let her drink a lot, from bar at home to bar at nightclub, but no drunk buff appeared. Does this mod have specific trigger for Drunk buff? Thank you ? 

You should only have to drink one to get tipsy, finishing the second drink will give you the drunk and the horny buffs, a third drink will give you the wasted and lost inhibitions buffs and if you have a fourth drink you'll get the blackout drunk buff. (and pass out) I have confirmed it's working with the updated version of the game. Are you getting any of the traits buffs? To test, make a house with two people. Give one the sexually awkward trait. Give the other the pervert trait. See if you get anything to happen.

29 minutes ago, skarrd said:

You should only have to drink one to get tipsy, finishing the second drink will give you the drunk and the horny buffs, a third drink will give you the wasted and lost inhibitions buffs and if you have a fourth drink you'll get the blackout drunk buff. (and pass out) I have confirmed it's working with the updated version of the game. Are you getting any of the traits buffs? To test, make a house with two people. Give one the sexually awkward trait. Give the other the pervert trait. See if you get anything to happen.

Thank you. I will try. I did not get any buffs at all last night despite how many drinks that she got. Let me test with new game. 

9 hours ago, skarrd said:

I just downloaded the latest version of basementals mod and went to the bar and had a drink with the pervert trait and I can confirm everything is working. Maybe you have to delete the localthumbcash file? Are you getting any buffs from the traits at all? See if I can help narrow down what the problem is, create a family, put at least two members in the house. Give one the sexually awkward trait and give the other the pervert trait. Interact with the characters and see if you're getting any buffs at all.

стоит черта извращенца. Сейчас приехал в бар и выпил спиртного. Баффа опять нет Кэш чистится регулярно.В остальном все нормально, взаимодействия есть. Версия игры 1.93.146 Basemental 7.15.158. image.png.409741568faa257edfb6f98e9a04473e.pngimage.png.0dd6a4f70a6be4039ca6b181c1042f0d.png

Edited by RonaRoz
8 hours ago, RonaRoz said:

стоит черта извращенца. Сейчас приехал в бар и выпил спиртного. Баффа опять нет Кэш чистится регулярно.В остальном все нормально, взаимодействия есть. Версия игры 1.93.146 Basemental 7.15.158. 

I have no idea why one part of the mod wouldn't work. I see you're getting buffs from the mod but just the alcohol isn't working. The only other thing I can think of is removing any other mods you may have to see if there is a mod that is causing a conflict.

10 hours ago, sharris8 said:

@skarrd  Thanks for updating and putting it up for download! I've missed having this mod in-game! I have a question...for some reason or other, I am not able to download either override file as Norton and Chrome deems it as malicious. Is there another way to download these files? Thanks again!!

Huh? Well, all I did was upload the files to the page. I can only assure you there is nothing malicious about the files. Maybe if I zip them? Here.. what does chrome say about this: Cheat Files.7z