[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

37 minutes ago, skarrd said:

See first post for all the new details. It's back and available on my new patreon page. It will be available right here early december. I'm just running an experiment to see if there would be enough support to develop this mod more? Like for example, next month, the ability to drop a roofie, date rape drug or knockout pill in to a sims drink. (as well as further character development from this month) Would anyone be interested in supporting that? Again, See first post for all the info!

yeah i'd be down to support you on patreon to develop this mod further.

20 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

my question would be did you ever get the traits too work for both genders even the scenario where it's (female with Pervert Trait and the other female with Sexually Awkward Trait and get it to work vice versa for genders?

Part of what I've changed is just writing in a gender neutral way. Some of them are gender specific but there was a new variable available in the tool which was about gender preference and it had some options there. So I believe it is. There may still be some errors but with the new conditions I'm confident I can work it out. I admit it get a fair bit more complicated the deeper this mod gets.

Okay. Even if there is a few errors going on with that section of the trait that's perfectly fine I'm just glad the trait is back and a little more time to iron it out a little further wouldn't be too much to ask. Glad to see the trait back❤❤.

Edited by jrmy0413

all right i just checked everything so fair including both traits are working for both genders no problem. would it be possible if the females that had a penis be able to get the buffs that the males would get with the Pervert Trait and the females with Sexually Awkward Trait still react to the female penis and the debuffs they usually get. as if the sims there reacting to were male and not female. if this is possible. i know other traits have done this Big dick problems did this with there's at one time.

Edited by jrmy0413
7 hours ago, jrmy0413 said:

all right i just checked everything so fair including both traits are working for both genders no problem. would it be possible if the females that had a penis be able to get the buffs that the males would get with the Pervert Trait and the females with Sexually Awkward Trait still react to the female penis and the debuffs they usually get. as if the sims there reacting to were male and not female. if this is possible. i know other traits have done this Big dick problems did this with there's at one time.

I'm not sure. The tool I use to make this, has conditions. Conditions I use to trick the game in to recognizing things. But the tool only has male/female. I know that some of the modders are able to program in python and do that but I don't have those skills. Yet.

2 minutes ago, Cee_Quee said:

Hey! I tried looking for your patreon profile using ur username here but cant find it! Do u have a link?? I really like this mod and was lookinh for something like this for a while so id love to support ur to help develop it further!!

The link to my patreon is on the first post under the "Download" section. And thank you for the support! Here it is: http://patreon.com/user?u=82804528

Came across this mod about 3 weeks ago and saw it was down for remaking so been patiently waiting for it. It looks great, can't wait to try it out in game and will definitely support!

Can I also ask? What underwear cc do you use like the below? I am assuming these are your bra and pants sets which I have in game. I was looking for some more 'vintage' look hosiery but never managed to find any and these look perfect!

image.png.3049661c58dc12558a954e6fd2c32196.png

3 hours ago, Balro89G said:

Came across this mod about 3 weeks ago and saw it was down for remaking so been patiently waiting for it. It looks great, can't wait to try it out in game and will definitely support!

Can I also ask? What underwear cc do you use like the below? I am assuming these are your bra and pants sets which I have in game. I was looking for some more 'vintage' look hosiery but never managed to find any and these look perfect!

image.png.3049661c58dc12558a954e6fd2c32196.png

Awesome! Okay, so she's wearing a mixed bag of creations I've made. On the first post of this thread, at the bottom of the description for this mod, is a couple of links. One takes to to the released undies that she's wearing. (plus a whole bunch more) The bra, garter and stockings have not been released yet. But I was going to start releasing them once I get their menu selection pics done.

by the way i wanted to ask was one of the debuffs removed from the female sims when they have sexually awkward trait being around a male pervert sim naked?

i remember there used to be a debuff for the females that had that trait and being around a naked male they would get debuff that had a penis iron and the description on the debuff - (omg i can see it im so embarrassed) something like that saying.

Edited by jrmy0413
20 hours ago, skarrd said:

Awesome! Okay, so she's wearing a mixed bag of creations I've made. On the first post of this thread, at the bottom of the description for this mod, is a couple of links. One takes to to the released undies that she's wearing. (plus a whole bunch more) The bra, garter and stockings have not been released yet. But I was going to start releasing them once I get their menu selection pics done.

Ah okay nice well I look forward to that being released as well! I have supported your patreon :)

1 hour ago, jrmy0413 said:

by the way i wanted to ask was one of the debuffs removed from the female sims when they have sexually awkward trait being around a male pervert sim naked?

i remember there used to be a debuff for the females that had that trait and being around a naked male they would get debuff that had a penis iron and the description on the debuff - (omg i can see it im so embarrassed) something like that saying.

Yes. Okay, so if you are using wicked Whims, there is a nudity/undressing system that uses a different nudity than the sims 4 game does. (they are identified as different things) SO, to make my mod as compatible as possible, I used the term, "undressed". (I used the penis and breast buff symbols here) That is what every state of undressing will get with WW. Including stripped naked. Nudity still comes up with wicked whims installed but its in the shower or tub only. (if you catch a sim in there) If you don't have wicked whims installed, naked means naked and the buffs will also appear. As you may remember there were times with the older mod, that the buffs didn't always line up with states of undress with ww. Like I said, after play testing this out a bunch, this was the best way to have it.

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

Yes. Okay, so if you are using wicked Whims, there is a nudity/undressing system that uses a different nudity than the sims 4 game does. (they are identified as different things) SO, to make my mod as compatible as possible, I used the term, "undressed". (I used the penis and breast buff symbols here) That is what every state of undressing will get with WW. Including stripped naked. Nudity still comes up with wicked whims installed but its in the shower or tub only. (if you catch a sim in there) If you don't have wicked whims installed, naked means naked and the buffs will also appear. As you may remember there were times with the older mod, that the buffs didn't always line up with states of undress with ww. Like I said, after play testing this out a bunch, this was the best way to have it.

yeah from what i remember from the older file i remember all you had to go to ww and undress completely through their mod and those debuff would show for the female. so was that debuff removed? i don't know for me every time i undressed with wicked whims i always got that buff

Edited by jrmy0413

I'm so sorry, @skarrd

I'm not join your Patreon thou, it's too expensive for me (Euro 7.5).

I'll wait for the public release next month.

I notice from the first page, it seems you forget to add swimsuit moodlet.

You know, when sims wear swimsuit, it's supposed to trigger "sexy moodlet".

Edited by LOV31
3 hours ago, jrmy0413 said:

yeah from what i remember from the older file i remember all you had to go to ww and undress completely through their mod and those debuff would show for the female. so was that debuff removed? i don't know for me every time i undressed with wicked whims i always got that buff

Its true. But that buff would also come up if you just took your shirt off. Or just your pants. So a lot of the time it didn't fit very well.

2 hours ago, LOV31 said:

I'm so sorry, @skarrd

I'm not join your Patreon thou, it's too expensive for me (Euro 7.5).

I'll wait for the public release next month.

I notice from the first page, it seems you forget to add swimsuit moodlet.

You know, when sims wear swimsuit, it's supposed to trigger "sexy moodlet".

Do not be sorry. I am happy you are interested in trying the mod. It won't be long. And no I have not forgotten to acknowledge swimsuits. It's on the list for sure. When I started to reconstruct the mod, I was having quite a few ideas and they all started taking up priority. It's coming though.

34 minutes ago, skarrd said:

Its true. But that buff would also come up if you just took your shirt off. Or just your pants. So a lot of the time it didn't fit very well.

funny thing is it only did that when i took their pants off and underwear and that it. if i simply just took the shirt off but left the pants it wouldn't trigger them.

for the old file that is in which i'm speaking of

Edited by jrmy0413
  • skarrd changed the title to [Sims 4] Perverts, Get Drunk, Lost Inhibitions. NOW AVAILABLE!