[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

On 2/4/2019 at 1:55 PM, skarrd said:

Actually it was version 2 that I used. Never even played with Ver 3. Version 4 looks cool but I don't have time to stumble around with it. I'm hoping for a nice clear tutorial to show me how to make each kind of trait. But what I did do was made a bunch of proximity traits that were invisible. One for each age category and for both sexes. Then I used those as a condition requirement for the traits that made a buff. (if you follow me) It made the buffs more reactive to game play.

I can understand that, but how did you make it so that they would work with WW interactions? What would you use as prox traits?

16 hours ago, mr_dracul said:

I can understand that, but how did you make it so that they would work with WW interactions? What would you use as prox traits?

Oh... I never got it to do that. WW interactions are unique and not a part of the game as far as the mod constructor was concerned. Even the nude outfit wasn't the nude outfit.. but I got it to react to that because there was "unique" outfit which was for towels (for example) which is why my trait buffs with nudity appear with things like towels. Any hope of getting it to be more WW compatible was with VER 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, KerrineR said:

Big fan of these traits, but perhaps could you updated it for gay & lesbian sims? Just wondering if that could be possible

Unfortunately I couldn't. It was beyond my skill level. But if anyone wanted to rewrite these traits to have a gay version they would be most welcome.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, smoke-ke said:

@skarrd checked only with ww, Nisa fix and mccc, still error. Will wait for the new WW may be the case in this

lastException.txt 1.66 kB · 1 download

Thanks for that. If it ends up being these traits, I won't know how to fix them. These are just simple traits though (no script file) and usually flies through updates without issues. Considering how many changes that do happen, it may be only a matter of time before these do break.

10 hours ago, skarrd said:

Thanks for that. If it ends up being these traits, I won't know how to fix them. These are just simple traits though (no script file) and usually flies through updates without issues. Considering how many changes that do happen, it may be only a matter of time before these do break.

Did Nisa ever reach out to you? She seemed very interested in these traits when I sent her the link to your post a while back and I know she was working on adding a clothing detection system to her mod and maybe that's what is conflicting with your traits...

1 hour ago, inktastik said:

Did Nisa ever reach out to you? She seemed very interested in these traits when I sent her the link to your post a while back and I know she was working on adding a clothing detection system to her mod and maybe that's what is conflicting with your traits...

She did reach out. She has some surprises coming. If she has added her clothing detection, you may be right!

1 hour ago, smoke-ke said:

@skarrd I think understand what's the matter when the sim is at work, he is dressed in random clothes(bag ww) and the trait gives a buff naked sim

No.. it's been that way from the beginning. This mod isn't compatible with ww's nudity system. (although it made it acceptable)

16 hours ago, skarrd said:

She did reach out. She has some surprises coming. If she has added her clothing detection, you may be right!

I know I can't wait for the latest update to drop on patreon for WP as well as AEP But I really wish your mods were integrated with her's and turbos...cause they just go so great together.