[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

58 minutes ago, sharris8 said:

@skarrd I meant that I can't download Skarrds_embarrassed_override or Skarrds_seesleepwear_override.package as Chrome and Norton reads them as viruses. 

I understand. Did the "cheat file" download in my reply work to download from?

2 hours ago, sharris8 said:

@skarrd I meant that I can't download Skarrds_embarrassed_override or Skarrds_seesleepwear_override.package as Chrome and Norton reads them as viruses. 

then disable norton for 20 minutes and download it within that time.

here's how - Unblock safe apps by temporarily turning off your Norton protection And also its firewall.

mcafee used to do the same thing to me i just disabled the protection for that time while download the files i needed.

Edited by jrmy0413
3 hours ago, Hua_Lian said:

hello! i've tested this mod in my normal game with all of my mods, and in a completely fresh save with no mods installed except for this one. Drinks buffs do not appear, but everything else does

You are the second to report that. I don't know what could cause the problem. It's not widespread enough to be the mod. But I still haven't been able to come up with a reason why it won't work for 2 people now.

47 minutes ago, skarrd said:

You are the second to report that. I don't know what could cause the problem. It's not widespread enough to be the mod. But I still haven't been able to come up with a reason why it won't work for 2 people now.

for me as well did't work i'll try later without basemental drugs

Edited by jrmy0413
1 hour ago, jrmy0413 said:

for me as well did't work i'll try later without basemental drugs

So I just triple checked. I used the current public version of Skards_Traits, with sim 4 ver 1.93.146.1020 with Basemental drugs 7.15.158 and everything works. I also have the public version of WW and a host of other mods too. But I can confirm if you're having troubles, its not basemental drugs or skarrds_traits1028775238_drinkingbuffs01.jpg.86a4662574a0db71a3cf8f8c4c6e313c.jpg149961010_drinkingbuffs02.jpg.99c426ae7648eb3ae273e268d417d2db.jpg

The green buff is basementals mod, the dazed is skarrds_traits. Working side by side without conflict. And the female is a Sexually Awkward and the male is a Pervert. Just to make sure.

Edited by skarrd

All right I'm going  to 50/50 my mods folder tonight and see what I can find.

1 minute ago, skarrd said:

So I just triple checked. I used the current public version of Skards_Traits, with sim 4 ver 1.93.146.1020 with Basemental drugs 7.15.158 and everything works. I also have the public version of WW and a host of other mods too. But I can confirm if you're having troubles, its not basemental drugs or skarrds_traits1028775238_drinkingbuffs01.jpg.86a4662574a0db71a3cf8f8c4c6e313c.jpg149961010_drinkingbuffs02.jpg.99c426ae7648eb3ae273e268d417d2db.jpg

The green buff is basementals mod, the dazed is skarrds_traits. Working side by side without conflict.

Edited by jrmy0413
2 hours ago, skarrd said:

Так что я просто трижды проверил. Я использовал текущую общедоступную версию Skards_Traits с sim 4 версии 1.93.146.1020 с базовыми препаратами 7.15.158, и все работает. У меня также есть общедоступная версия WW и множество других модов. Но я могу подтвердить, что если у вас возникли проблемы, это не базовые наркотики или skarrds_traits1028775238_drinkingbuffs01.jpg.86a4662574a0db71a3cf8f8c4c6e313c.jpg149961010_drinkingbuffs02.jpg.99c426ae7648eb3ae273e268d417d2db.jpg

Зеленый бафф - это мод basementals, ошеломленный - skarrds_traits. Работая бок о бок без конфликтов. И женщина - Сексуально Неуклюжая, а мужчина - Извращенец. Просто чтобы убедиться.

Что вы пьёте? Какой алкоголь используете? Самое что интересное, убрав из папки Mods все моды, оставив только skarrds traits и Basemental, выпив в баре , бафф появляется опять только от Basemental.  Может мы пьём не тот алкаголь? 

On 12/4/2022 at 12:50 PM, skarrd said:

I have no idea why one part of the mod wouldn't work. I see you're getting buffs from the mod but just the alcohol isn't working. The only other thing I can think of is removing any other mods you may have to see if there is a mod that is causing a conflict.

i got this exact same problem, the moodlets for pervert and sexually awkward work fine but the alcohol doesn't, i deleted all the mods that had something to do with traits but no luck still, it's weird.

On 12/6/2022 at 8:58 PM, sharris8 said:

Use a real web browser. Get rid of Norton - that crap is a joke. Delete and re-format your HDD. Just use Windows Defender. If you use Norton you have an HDD. No actual adult would use Norton or McAfee in 2022. No offense - just gtfo the internet. Do us all a favour.

I don't understand why people use Chrome. Its a virus. Malware. If you have Chrome installed, every single letter, every word that you type - goes straight to Google. And if you are American, Google will send your personal information right to the authorities. No warrant required. That's American law. I'm Canadian. Google and the FBI can FUCK OFF.

But HEY! Its Google! WEE! I'm an idiot! Google is the worst search engine on the internet. And don't think TOR and DUCK DUCK GO is any better. If you do think that TOR and DDG is better, you are a fucking idiot,. Now for GMail Top tip: I worked for Google. Specifically testing GMail and Youtube. My Youtube account was created April 4, 2006. Four months before Google bought it. GMail? I worked for GMail about 10 years before it was officially launched. I was the guy who handed out invites. But why so long? 

It took Google / Alphabet TEN YEARS to learn how to read your private emails without breaking the law. As soon as they greased enough pockets... Public launch. And TOR is not going to save you. And DUCK DUCK GO is a joke worse than Google.

10 hours ago, Ron73 said:

Что вы пьёте? Какой алкоголь используете? Самое что интересное, убрав из папки Mods все моды, оставив только skarrds traits и Basemental, выпив в баре , бафф появляется опять только от Basemental.  Может мы пьём не тот алкаголь? 

I have been making a file that changes all the bar drinks names in to fantasy sex drinks, so I have been using all of them. Except water. All the wines. all the mixed drinks. I don't have Nisa's mod installed. I thought I would mention Nisa's mod because that is one mod that want's to be installed in it's own folder like WW and isn't in the MODS folder. So just making sure. Can I ask, are you on an older computer? Is it slower? (I'm grasping at straws to try and figure out what could possibly cause it)

Edited by skarrd
10 hours ago, dzwingo said:

i got this exact same problem, the moodlets for pervert and sexually awkward work fine but the alcohol doesn't, i deleted all the mods that had something to do with traits but no luck still, it's weird.

It has to be something else. Definitely try once with all mods removed to see if it works. (don't save the game so you can put the mods back after the experiment)

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

It has to be something else. Definitely try once with all mods removed to see if it works. (don't save the game so you can put the mods back after the experiment)

I was thinking if you have an LE, can you put it in here like MCC or better exceptions Either would do just to compare what mods you have and what I have.

3 hours ago, skarrd said:

Я создавал файл, который изменял названия всех напитков в баре на fantasy sex drinks, поэтому я использовал их все. Кроме воды. Все вина. все смешанные напитки. У меня не установлен мод Nisa. Я подумал, что упомяну мод Nisa, потому что это один из модов, который должен быть установлен в его собственной папке, например WW, а не в папке MODS. Так что просто хочу убедиться. Могу я спросить, вы используете более старый компьютер? Это медленнее? (Я хватаюсь за соломинку, чтобы попытаться выяснить, что может быть причиной этого)

Нет, компьютер у меня не старый, достаточно мощный. Intel core j7 и озу 16 гб. Моды тянет без проблем. Так, если вы создали свой файл, изменяющий названия напитков, то в Basemental тоже ведь есть свой файл , который так же меняет названия напитков. Возможно, не отсюда ли идёт эта ошибка? Посмотрите пожалуйста у себя, стоит ли у вас файл от Basemental?  Хотя, убрав вообще все моды из папки, и оставив только ваши черты, названия напитков возвращаются в первоначальную форму( игровые) , а в самой игре как такого нет алкаголя, соответственно персонажи не могут напиться ?

Edited by Ron73
14 minutes ago, Ron73 said:

Нет, компьютер у меня не старый, достаточно мощный. Intel core j7 и озу 16 гб. Моды тянет без проблем. Так, если вы создали свой файл, изменяющий названия напитков, то в Basemental тоже ведь есть свой файл , который так же меняет названия напитков. Возможно, не отсюда ли идёт эта ошибка? Посмотрите пожалуйста у себя, стоит ли у вас файл от Basemental?  Хотя, убрав вообще все моды из папки, и оставив только ваши черты, названия напитков возвращаются в первоначальную форму( игровые) , а в самой игре как такого нет алкаголя, соответственно персонажи не могут напиться ?

Sorry, I shouldn't have brought up the fantasy drink file. I only meant to confirm that I experiment with all sorts of drinks. I haven't uploaded that for release so that's not a factor at all. The first drinking buff is "Tipsy". It shows up 5 sim minutes after either completing the first bar drink OR 5 sim mins after cancelling the first bar drink. The rest of the system relies on that simple buff showing up. another thought....   There isn't a reward trait or some mod that prevents your sims from getting dazed is there? Like a focused trait or something?

1 hour ago, jrmy0413 said:

I was thinking if you have an LE, can you put it in here like MCC or better exceptions Either would do just to compare what mods you have and what I have.

I looked and I had one! From yesterday. But keep in mind these exception files are caused by me experimenting with my mod. Like right now I'm trying to put together the system for obtaining compromising photos of a drunk sim to blackmail. haha

lastException.txt

10 minutes ago, skarrd said:

I looked and I had one! From yesterday. But keep in mind these exception files are caused by me experimenting with my mod. Like right now I'm trying to put together the system for obtaining compromising photos of a drunk sim to blackmail. haha

lastException.txt 13.24 kB · 0 downloads

Oh yeah, I know that. I'm just using it to see what script files you have. and check on my end. 

Edited by jrmy0413
11 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

Oh yeah, I know that. I'm just using it to see what script files you have. and check on my end

do you have mc_lastexception from mccc or BE-ExceptionReport-OLD from better exceptions those both would be html files to find easly type .html In the folder search engine.

The basic exception text file doesn't tell me much. This is what it would look like. these are old i now

2022-12-08 (1).png

2022-12-08.png

Edited by jrmy0413
10 hours ago, skarrd said:

Извините, мне не следовало поднимать вопрос о файле fantasy drink. Я только хотел подтвердить, что я экспериментирую со всеми видами напитков. Я не загружал это для выпуска, так что это вообще не имеет значения. Первый любитель выпить - это "Навеселе". Он появляется через 5 sim-минут после завершения первого барного напитка или через 5 sim-минут после отмены первого барного напитка. Остальная часть системы полагается на появление этого простого баффа. еще одна мысль.... Нет ли какой-нибудь бонусной черты или какого-нибудь мода, который не позволил бы вашим симам впасть в ступор, не так ли? Как сфокусированная черта характера или что-то в этом роде?

Нет, других черт не стоит, бонусных тоже. Пробовал и на новом сохранении без модов и CC. Создал двух симов , присвоив им разные черты. Так же безрезультатно, напиться не могут и мудлетов нет, только от Basemental. В любом варианте- на новом сохранении, на старом, с модами и без модов,только с этими чертами и больше никакими, баффов нет. Или вы пьёте что то другое, или возможен поврежден файл или я вообще не понимаю что происходит. Ладно бы была только у меня проблема с этим, но другие же тоже отписались. Лад, пусть будет так, все равно ничего не меняется, испробовав уже многие варианты))

Edited by Ron73
16 hours ago, Ron73 said:

Нет, других черт не стоит, бонусных тоже. Пробовал и на новом сохранении без модов и CC. Создал двух симов , присвоив им разные черты. Так же безрезультатно, напиться не могут и мудлетов нет, только от Basemental. В любом варианте- на новом сохранении, на старом, с модами и без модов,только с этими чертами и больше никакими, баффов нет. Или вы пьёте что то другое, или возможен поврежден файл или я вообще не понимаю что происходит. Ладно бы была только у меня проблема с этим, но другие же тоже отписались. Лад, пусть будет так, все равно ничего не меняется, испробовав уже многие варианты))

I am confused as well. Sorry I haven't found a solution for you.

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

Я тоже в замешательстве. Извините, что я не нашел для вас решения.

Да всё хорошо, не переживайте))) и так играется прекрасно и прикольно))

@jrmy0413 thanks for responding! I managed to stop the Norton Prompts but now its google chrome blocking me. I even tried to stop that...nope. I guess it's just not meant for me to have these two overrides anymore.

@skarrd No...for some reason I can download your traits file with no issue. It's something with my antivirus and google chrome that keeps me from downloading files that are linked outside of the main mod...this happens throughout LL for me. Thanks for trying, I appreciate it!