ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.003 Updated 14-09-2012

`k good resources I like it but I`m too noob to make a mod so tried to use the maya`s method' date=' using FNIS by overwrite animation and animobject simply. so when used it, Animations act correctly, but the objects don`t appear at all. so the character just poses with nothing. could you give me some tips about this?

i put .nif to meshes/animobjects/fnis and .htx to meshes/actors/characters/animations/fnisspells

sorry for bad english

[/quote']

They have to be named appropriately to appear. So if your 'kneeling-bound-slave-post' is FNISSPo001, then your kneeling slave post has to be named animobjectFNISo001. Make sure all your animations are linked like this with the names and it should work.

Also, hopefully sometime soon, I will be going through the FNIS tutorial to see if I can make my own spell plugin and have everything added since FNIS spells has a limited number of object animation slots. If I get everything working properly, I'll definitely share it.

Also' date=' hopefully sometime soon, I will be going through the FNIS tutorial to see if I can make my own spell plugin and have everything added since FNIS spells has a limited number of object animation slots. If I get everything working properly, I'll definitely share it.

[/quote']

Actually with FNIS 3.0+, I don't believe you are limited to "slots" anymore. You just have to set up the anims in a particular folder with a name matching the esp name and a text file formatted to FNIS rules. Mod devs are not required to request slots ranges like you used to.

Also' date=' hopefully sometime soon, I will be going through the FNIS tutorial to see if I can make my own spell plugin and have everything added since FNIS spells has a limited number of object animation slots. If I get everything working properly, I'll definitely share it.

[/quote']

Actually with FNIS 3.0+, I don't believe you are limited to "slots" anymore. You just have to set up the anims in a particular folder with a name matching the esp name and a text file formatted to FNIS rules. Mod devs are not required to request slots ranges like you used to.

But the question is how to select the animations? The spell selection doesn't have more than c001-045, a001-009, b001-009, o001-009. I'm not sure if it would be possible to use the console to access the extra animations, but I'd rather just make my own plugin in (hopefully) 60 minutes as the tutorial says :)

`k good resources I like it but I`m too noob to make a mod so tried to use the maya`s method' date=' using FNIS by overwrite animation and animobject simply. so when used it, Animations act correctly, but the objects don`t appear at all. so the character just poses with nothing. could you give me some tips about this?

i put .nif to meshes/animobjects/fnis and .htx to meshes/actors/characters/animations/fnisspells

sorry for bad english

[/quote']Try installing the attachment in this post either manually or through a mod manager. Either way, if it works, then you're having issues with the FNIS naming conventions. If not, there's a problem with your FNIS.

Replace the animations and animobjects as you see fit in the archive to better fit what you want.

But the question is how to select the animations? The spell selection doesn't have more than c001-045' date=' a001-009, b001-009, o001-009. I'm not sure if it would be possible to use the console to access the extra animations, but I'd rather just make my own plugin in (hopefully) 60 minutes as the tutorial says :)

[/quote']

You should be creating your own .esp to execute the anims. The spell he has as an optional download is to only execute the idles/anims that he includes with FNIS. Everyone else is supposed to really use their own esp. ASX attached themselves to his optional spells, which is why so many people have problems installing ASX - they are NOT supposed to use the FNIS spells, just the ASX or "ASX with FNIS" esps included as options in the ASX download. He's got a tutorial on the site on how to create your spells to do what you need. Again, you don't have to reserve slots with him anymore. Maybe if Fore is lurking around on LL (I see him show up every once in a while), he can give more info, but definitely download that tutorial.

But the question is how to select the animations? The spell selection doesn't have more than c001-045' date=' a001-009, b001-009, o001-009. I'm not sure if it would be possible to use the console to access the extra animations, but I'd rather just make my own plugin in (hopefully) 60 minutes as the tutorial says :)

[/quote']

You should be creating your own .esp to execute the anims. The spell he has as an optional download is to only execute the idles/anims that he includes with FNIS. Everyone else is supposed to really use their own esp. ASX attached themselves to his optional spells, which is why so many people have problems installing ASX - they are NOT supposed to use the FNIS spells, just the ASX or "ASX with FNIS" esps included as options in the ASX download. He's got a tutorial on the site on how to create your spells to do what you need. Again, you don't have to reserve slots with him anymore. Maybe if Fore is lurking around on LL (I see him show up every once in a while), he can give more info, but definitely download that tutorial.

srayesmanll, you and mayatola are both right. With 3.x there are no reserved 'slots' anymore. But if you use FNIS Spells as your execution vehicle, then it's still comparable to slots. Because you have to use the names as they are defined, and you cannot change from acyclic to cyclic, or from basic to AnimObjects.

That's why I encourage people to make their own .esp. Then you can freely define which animations have which AnimObjects. And you are only restricted by the structure of the message objects, and their stupid horizontal presentation on the screen. Making your own .esps would create a greater variety of mods for every user, not overwriting one animation subset with another.

It's really no big deal to do it. You just have to get into gear. I'm around when there are problems. :)

sorry for bad english

[/quote']

They have to be named appropriately to appear. So if your 'kneeling-bound-slave-post' is FNISSPo001, then your kneeling slave post has to be named animobjectFNISo001. Make sure all your animations are linked like this with the names and it should work.

Also, hopefully sometime soon, I will be going through the FNIS tutorial to see if I can make my own spell plugin and have everything added since FNIS spells has a limited number of object animation slots. If I get everything working properly, I'll definitely share it.

problem solved... name and folder was not problem... guess only FNISo things are activate the linked animobject, realized from readme in FNIS. READ THE GODDAMN MANUAl case occured lol.

other question; so, FNISo slot already full with those animations. then if I want to add the additional animations like these, how do I add the slot more? if the method is beyond the copy and paste level, I`ll just wait for your brand new mod lol.

I know that you can adapt the FNISSPb series for continuous animation with AnimObjects by tweaking the FNIS_FNISSPells.txt config file and using Generate FNIS for Modders. I personally tried setting up additional options in the FNIS Spells pop up menu, but despite tinkering with the .esp in CK I wasn't able to :(.

Hi all,

I just came here from Trykz's new mods he posted. Apaprently he put a few of the resources in his mod and I'm curious about how to implement them.

I'm sure I won't be the only one to ask, so maybe somebody can write a quick guide to getting these working within his mod?

I've done reading here and have some questions.

I have FNIS and ASX running as well.

I've added the "assets" for his mod...but looks like I need these resources. There was talk about "making your own ESP"...

So here are my questions, that hopefully help alot of other people wanting to get the most out of Trykz's mod

1) Do I just need to drop the resources on the first post into DATA, and then run the FNIS program to validate everything, to get the nuts and bolts there?

2) Will I need to create my own ESP to manage the animations? If that is the case, I fear MANY people will never get to use this because it's over my head and I've done my share of light modding.

2a) if the player does need to make their own ESP to use the animations, would a kind soul be willing to post theirs and explain it's implementation (file range if names aren't used)

Maybe Even Trykz, might have something to share that might help people like me get it working.

Hi all' date='

I just came here from Trykz's new mods he posted. Apaprently he put a few of the resources in his mod and I'm curious about how to implement them.

I'm sure I won't be the only one to ask, so maybe somebody can write a quick guide to getting these working within his mod?

I've done reading here and have some questions.

I have FNIS and ASX running as well.

I've added the "assets" for his mod...but looks like I need these resources. There was talk about "making your own ESP"...

So here are my questions, that hopefully help alot of other people wanting to get the most out of Trykz's mod

1) Do I just need to drop the resources on the first post into DATA, and then run the FNIS program to validate everything, to get the nuts and bolts there?

2) Will I need to create my own ESP to manage the animations? If that is the case, I fear MANY people will never get to use this because it's over my head and I've done my share of light modding.

2a) if the player does need to make their own ESP to use the animations, would a kind soul be willing to post theirs and explain it's implementation (file range if names aren't used)

Maybe Even Trykz, might have something to share that might help people like me get it working.

[/quote']

Heya ,

Im really not sure what Tryks has done in His Mod , because I myslef dont have Dawnguard yet .

But From the Looks of it He has used my Resources as Models without the animations. Which is fine .

Getting New animations in game is Hard enough even for me ,I Myself replace the existing FNIS Spells to Test them :P

Back to your Questions.

My Resource pack Contains only a Data Pack .There is no ESP .

Mayatola is Working on a Dungeon Mod to try to get some the assets used in an individual mod.

I dont want to focus on , making an ESP at the moment , because it will divert me from making animations/Models.

Also Im W8ting for FNIS to be Updated , with Sequenced animations

The only thing I can suggest for now is Replacing an existing animation from the FNIS Spells.

Here is How to Do it for One Particular one using an AO.

Go to the Resource Folder

ZaZ - Slave Auction Posts

R-Post01-AO.nif

R-Post01-Animation.hkx

This is an animation using an animated object.

Next go to your

Data\meshes\AnimObjects\FNIS

In that folder You will find

animobjectFNISo001.nif

ReName

R-Post01-AO.nif -----to------ animobjectFNISo001.nif

Yes you will be Replacing the original

Next go to your

Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNISSpells

In that folder You will find

FNISSPo001.hkx

ReName

R-Post01-Animation.hkx -----to------ FNISSPo001.hkx

Yes you will be Replacing the original

Now Your Done and ready to try it in game . You Dont Need to run the Generator tool because you replaced your animation with a FNIS Spell

In Game Use FNIS Spells and cast on whoever .

This is a Temporary way I test animations .

In Time , When there are more animations We can Try to make a Slave in Pose type Mod Here , Unfortunately there are too few animations at the moment .

Cheers and Good Luck

In Time ' date=' When there are more animations We can Try to make a Slave in Pose type Mod Here , Unfortunately there are too few animations at the moment .

[/quote']

I really digged Slave in Pose for Oblivion, but right now I don't want to divide my spare time between different projects, otherwise I'd start a mod like that myself.

That said: Feel free to use the animations I posted a few pages up, if you want more animations than what is in the resource pack right now. With combined resources, there should be some 20 poses or so to use. At least it's a start ... ;)

I had an idea...I might even try it...lol..

I was wondering if we could us the ASX file structure and ESP and hi-jack it to learn how to build a working mod for this material.

I mean it already has an esp set up with names for postions and parrings (not clunky numbers). I don't know enough about FNIS and ESPs..but I might start poking around - or maybe somebody here has enough knowledge or knows the ASX creator well enough to get it started?

I might start on a rough swap ESP...don't expect anything to come of it... if I get anything to work, I'll let you know. I'd want ASX creator's permission before distributing it if I just lift his work and change files names/titles.

And if I do a swap, and when I cast it, a new post appears at the person, and they stand there in the "no animation" pose, head moves but arms and legs aren't in the pace they should be?

I used:

animobjectFNISo001.nif

to 005 and

FNISSPo001.hkx

to 005

and tested each with the same result

Mastercchris, I was wondering if you have plans to port any of your other work in Oblivion and New Vegas over to Skyrim (did I already ask this and get an answer? I can't remember). ZazStocks was a slick proof of concept and I find myself sad that I don't know enough about NV to test out this box you created. You also had a load of crucifixion posts that were underutilized (IMHO) in Sexout.

And if I do a swap' date=' and when I cast it, a new post appears at the person, and they stand there in the "no animation" pose, head moves but arms and legs aren't in the pace they should be?[/quote']Do "stock" animations played in FNIS work? How about Puppeteer Master?

I have a problem with certain saves on certain characters where no animations will play outside the default ones. I have no idea what causes it, but it infects some saves. You're usually better off creating a new character and/or using an older savegame. When you find a save that works with custom animations, back that one up as it will make a good test save for future animation testing.

Alternatively, try the .rar in this post because I'm sure that works. If you still have issues, then you either need to run FNISGeneratorforuser or you need to use a different/new save.

Mastercchris' date=' I was wondering if you have plans to port any of your other work in Oblivion and New Vegas over to Skyrim (did I already ask this and get an answer? I can't remember). ZazStocks was a slick proof of concept and I find myself sad that I don't know enough about NV to test out this box you created. You also had a load of crucifixion posts that were underutilized (IMHO) in Sexout.

I Need better skse Scripts and Blender Needs to have skyrim import/export Scripts .The thing is Skyrim still needs a lot of features when it comes to Animating.

Creating an/or importing the Box is No Biggie, Animating it is a problem.That Being said It has been done in 3dsMax , Im more a blender person

The Crucifixion posts were used in Loogie's Tryouts btw .It was Fun .

Currently im Trying to Release Pony assets for Oblivion , As Wolfzq has requested it .Let see what he can do with them .

Cheers

There's a mod for oblivion which was basicly an npc made of chains that pursued women and bound them and made them crawl in their knees and elbows through the city. I loved that but then the modder abandoned the project. If someone could make something like this in skyrim it would be awesome. In case you're curious and want to try it:http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34346

There's a mod for oblivion which was basicly an npc made of chains that pursued women and bound them and made them crawl in their knees and elbows through the city. I loved that but then the modder abandoned the project. If someone could make something like this in skyrim it would be awesome. In case you're curious and want to try it:http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34346

Yea We have played around with Chain Beasts :P .

Unfortunately Im no Scripter :D

But Someone Will Make sumthing like that eventually

Cheers

There's a mod for oblivion which was basicly an npc made of chains

Yea We have played around with Chain Beasts :P .

Unfortunately Im no Scripter :D

But Someone Will Make sumthing like that eventually

Cheers

Man I may just get this game when I get my new pc just because of this site :P

Probably not the best place to ask this, but I am looking for a bathing or showering animation to add to a mod I am working on. Anybody know if there is one around? Also, Mastercchris, thanks for these. I'd like to add a couple to the dungeon I am building. But I'm planning to release the mod on the Nexus. Is that alright with you?