ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.003 Updated 14-09-2012

Since this Thread Is Not Being used Much By other Modders I plan to Make It My Own , instead of starting a New thread.

Mini Rant - Origins Of ZAZ

How Did the ZAZ Originate , ZaZ is not a team , Its One Person :P .When Modding Oblivion , I needed to get all My Clothing Items Bunched Up together and locating them Easily . And I ended up With ZAZ as a Prefix .

True Story .

This thread Will be a MODDERS RESOURCE Only . There is No ESP

The Reason Im not Providing the ESP is because , its a Hassle for me to maintain it and the CK "Fizzles Out" on my Lappy .

Know Mods Using FNIS Spells For the ZAZ animations etc

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11782 - LL

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24023 - Nexus

Known Mods Using ZAZ Resources

Sanguine's Debauchery ( A player slave mod ) -

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11609

Mjana's Playground -

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11497

-----ZaZ-Skyrim Resources-----

WARNING! THESE RESOURCES MAY CONTAIN FULL NUDITY / BDSM / FETISH / SEXUAL STUFF AND THEREFORE ADULT CONTENT! DON'T DOWNLOAD AND USE THIS MOD IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SORT OF THEME AND/OR NOT ALLOWED TO ...........

EXTRADOUBLEWARNING!! THIS MOD IS ALL ABOUT STRONG EXTREME FETISHES! IF IT'S NOT YOUR TASTE, SKIP IT,

THANX

Giving Credit

Honestly I Dont Expect Much , From anyone who wants to use these in His Or Her Mods. All I want to Know is where They are Being Used and Mostly Likely a Link so I can take a look too. :P

Credits

GSBModders As Always, His Meshes/Textures give the Start of My Mods.

ZaZ Animations - Chris ( I Dont want the Tag Master , Honestly it was just a Chat Name :P)

XAZ For His excellent Poses and animations .

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=14401

All Resources will be of the Kinky Sort mostly , The Reason is Simple Vanilla Resources Will be plenty in the future and people are working on them .

Will Keep Updating the OP, When I get the time and Add new Stuff.

ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.003

ZaZ Skyrim Resources V.003.7z

IMPORTANT

Before using this version , I recommend deleting the existing meshes and the zaz texture folder , Most meshes are modified and have updated texture paths and now look a lil better since I poked around with UV mapping in Blender.

And Remember to add the new Textures into your Data Folder !!!!!!

For Screens And How to Use , Look At the Second Post In this Thread

Cheers

Definitions

Static - They are Immovable Objects , The Models NOW Have Built in Collision , Havok is a Weird . That Means you cant attack My Objects.

Animated Object AO - These Are Models that Have to Be Used with a Particular Animation . These Are Better than Static Because they Match the Size of an actor and Re-size accordingly.

Animation .hkx File - Well the Animation File , You can Use Via FNIS or Any other Animation Re-placer or integrator.

Whats New in V.003

Mostly Fixes and Change in the Models

1.All Auction Posts and Gibbets Have their Main Structure Changed .

TESV2012-09-1318-29-37-10.jpgTESV2012-09-1318-29-28-44.jpg

2.The Posts and the Gibbets Can Be Used as Wall Units .

TESV2012-09-1404-26-40-82.jpgTESV2012-09-1404-13-21-97.jpg

3.Every Single Static Mesh Has Collision Now , The Havok is Weird But it Will Do for now .

03.jpg

Additions

4.Two New Animations with Animated Objects

TESV2012-09-1418-17-58-99.jpgTESV2012-09-1418-14-06-37.jpg

5.Added a Smaller Version Of the Paddle .

Untitled.jpg

6.Mesh fixes Clipping and Other Issues

TESV2012-09-1303-48-37-18.jpgTESV2012-09-1303-49-42-50.jpg

Version History

Whats New in V.002

Pillory - There are 2 meshes Static And AO

The animated object is used with female animations mostly .

I Havent added more animations yet because there is an issue with twisting bones in male anims.

2 Sex Animations M&F

Pillory Pose Idle

Pillory Locked Idle

fuck3.jpgfuck2.jpg

AO objects - These are objects which are used in whip animations ..... Etc

2 Hit Animations

Large Crop , Small Crop , Triple Crop ,Cane , Birch , Paddle

[/img]AO2.jpgAO4.jpgAO3.jpg

Weapons - I converted a few meshes into weapons . Fire up the CK and and duplicate a one handed weapon of choice and a create a new weapon , adjust the damage and put the right weapon model in there , set the 1st person model to none , that being said first person attacks still work fine . I wont bother making All models into weapons because that would be silly , no one attacks an armed guard with a paddle ...............

Im still trying to get animated whip as weapon but its still too early to try,

3 Weapons - Crop / Cane / Birch

I will include a sound file to go with the crop but im having difficulty to get it work , i hope some one has better luck with this.

Sound File For the Crop

ZAZ-Whip-Bash01.7z

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

Slave Auction Posts These are mostly Bondage poses Using animated objects , (You may have heard of slave in pose Mod) , 3 files make up a set the animation the animated object and the static object.

RP-01.jpgRP-02.jpgRP-03.jpgRP-04.jpgRP-05.jpgRP-06.jpg

Strung Gibbets - Again Bondage poses Using animated objects , Its the Medieval Sorta Period Having Few of these around would be nice , 3 files make up a set the animation the animated object and the static object.

G4.jpgG3.jpgG2.jpgG1.jpg

Vertical Stocks - Bondage Pose , It has a Texture Fix and is a bit better Visually

VStocks.jpg

Added V.001

2 Animated Objects Crop and Cane

2 Hit Idles (animations)

Pillory Static w/o Collision

Pillory as an AO

Pillory Idle , Pillory Sex M/F ( Animations with 0 offset)

Vertical Stocks Static w/o Collision

Vertical Stocks Dildo w/o Collison

Vertical Stocks Idle ( Animation)

Remember to Add the Textures In the Data Folder.

Cheers

Great work! How do you get the pillory to show up in game though? The animations work fine though. Is the pillory supposed to be an animobject or is it an in-game item? Just wondering how it works. Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm a novice at best and was pretty overwhelmed searching through tutorials to figure this out. Thanks for sharing your work!

Great work! How do you get the pillory to show up in game though? The animations work fine though. Is the pillory supposed to be an animobject or is it an in-game item? Just wondering how it works. Sorry for my ignorance' date=' but I'm a novice at best and was pretty overwhelmed searching through tutorials to figure this out. Thanks for sharing your work!

[/quote']

Well as Of Now its an In Game Static Object with No Collisions, You Will Have to Fire Up the CK and Make a Static Object and Place it in Game .

Also its Pretty Basic , Can Some one add some good textures to the Pillory If they want to , Im Pretty bad at texturing or rather I tend to mess up

Cheers

Great work! How do you get the pillory to show up in game though? The animations work fine though. Is the pillory supposed to be an animobject or is it an in-game item? Just wondering how it works. Sorry for my ignorance' date=' but I'm a novice at best and was pretty overwhelmed searching through tutorials to figure this out. Thanks for sharing your work!

[/quote']

Well as Of Now its an In Game Static Object with No Collisions, You Will Have to Fire Up the CK and Make a Static Object and Place it in Game .

Also its Pretty Basic , Can Some one add some good textures to the Pillory If they want to , Im Pretty bad at texturing or rather I tend to mess up

Cheers

Awesome, thank you! One last thing, where do I drop the pillory.nif so that it will show up in the CK? Sorry, like I said, total novice and I tried to look this up but got a bit confused.

[/quote']

Cheers

Awesome, thank you! One last thing, where do I drop the pillory.nif so that it will show up in the CK? Sorry, like I said, total novice and I tried to look this up but got a bit confused.

It Doesnt Work That Way , You Have to Create your own Plugin eg Test.esp

Drop the pillory.nif in Meshes/Zaz/Pillory.nif ( the Nif File Has to be in the Meshes Folder)

Then Create an Object , as such in pic , the important parts are circled

post-8726-13597877113092_thumb.jpg

then Place it where ever you want ,in the world

Save your esp , load it in your mod manager and it will appear in game.

Cheers

[/quote']

Cheers

It Doesnt Work That Way , You Have to Create your own Plugin eg Test.esp

Drop the pillory.nif in Meshes/Zaz/Pillory.nif ( the Nif File Has to be in the Meshes Folder)

Then Create an Object , as such in pic , the important parts are circled

then Place it where ever you want ,in the world

Save your esp , load it in your mod manager and it will appear in game.

Cheers

or..

simply put it as weapon, yeah i know, it stupid. just create new id in weapon section and just add the object (the pillory.nif and no need for the 1stperson) with no damage, weight, animation, well maybe come with some stupid enchantment. made a constructible object to it so i can craft it at the forge..

well if you prefer the pillory to be "portable furniture" meh :blush:

anyway nice work mastercchris, but how do you manage to create skyrim animation with blender (so far 3DMax was really support it) ? small tutorial/guide would be nice. not really good with 3DMax..

Great idea for a thread!

Might it be a good idea to start a common resources esm, like with sexout, I wonder. We can put all the stuff that ends up here into a central esm and make it easy to access.

The downside of course is that you get all of it anyway, even if you jsut wanted one prop. And of course ZAZ has its own download for sexout as well.

Anyone got any thoughts on how well the sexout system works for resources?

Great idea for a thread!

Might it be a good idea to start a common resources esm' date=' like with sexout, I wonder. We can put all the stuff that ends up here into a central esm and make it easy to access.

The downside of course is that you get all of it anyway, even if you jsut wanted one prop. And of course ZAZ has its own download for sexout as well.

Anyone got any thoughts on how well the sexout system works for resources?

[/quote']

Its a Good Idea , But I think Skyrim is Still Evolving and its too Soon , to say or attempt anything concrete .

But it would be a good Idea , as long as it is Followed through .

Cheers

I didn't think it was possible to do animations in Blender yet. If you can somewhat point me in the right direction as to how this is done' date=' I can help out. Mainly just seem to have trouble on the export portion.

[/quote']

For Those who wish to Make Blender Animations .

Umm there is no Tutorial Per Say ,

You Have to Modifiy Your Export.py and Import.py

This is the only work around I know , and It Works

Blender Animation for Skyrim

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5449

ALL Credits To Labrat for the Translation

Cheers to Him .

Major Correction For all ZaZ Resources ,

I Will Update in the Second Post In the OP

All Animations will be with 0 Offset

I will Delete all other Meshes and Resources For Now

And Will Number My Resource Posts.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

A Few Gags ,

Im Not Good at Meshes and Textures , All Credit to GSB its His Meshes and Textures . I Modified it a Bit .

Pics

4x.jpg

3X.jpg

2x.jpg1x.jpg

Gagz.7z

This File Contains Only the Meshes and textures and No Esp .

"Please Use Bodypart 55 in the CK or it wont work"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

If Someone wants to Make an Esp Feel Free

Cheers

Cheers

Might wanna try these together with some open mouth hack I made from the other thread. This was just a proof of concept and is not supposed to be used in a real mod yet(!)' date=' but if it is loaded, it will make a female PC open her mouth. I would think it would fit most of those gags.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l8egwx87wc5i2gp

[/quote']

wew, nice one Athstai. anyway how is exactly to trigger NPC to do it ? or maybe after load your esp, all female NPC will open their mouth ingame :P..

would love if theres some screenshot..

great job for figuring this open mouth Athstai..

A Few Gags ' date='

Im Not Good at Meshes and Textures , All Credit to GSB its His Meshes and Textures . I Modified it a Bit .

Pics

"Please Use Bodypart 55 in the CK or it wont work"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Cheers

Cheers

so awesome!!!!

A Few Gags ' date='

Pics

Cheers

Cheers

I'll assume this means I have permission then. :P

I started with no idea what I was doing, but I opened up some armor/accessory mods in the CK and pretty much figured it out that way. While I was at it, I also figured out what to do with those other resources you put up (the crop, cane, and animations - god I love those, thank you for that). So here are the obligatory screenshots that I love making. Someday mods will let us do this without heavy console command usage. :)

attachment.php?aid=13818

attachment.php?aid=13819

attachment.php?aid=13820

attachment.php?aid=13821

attachment.php?aid=13822

attachment.php?aid=13823

attachment.php?aid=13824

attachment.php?aid=13825

attachment.php?aid=13826

attachment.php?aid=13827

attachment.php?aid=13828

attachment.php?aid=13829

attachment.php?aid=13830

attachment.php?aid=13831

attachment.php?aid=13832

attachment.php?aid=13833

attachment.php?aid=13834

attachment.php?aid=13835

The last two include Athstai's mouthtest for my PC. For some reason, I can't get certain accessories on my PC as a futa race (trying to put a gag on her). Doesn't matter anyway since I used puppeteer for some of the NPCs using gags so you can see the effect (mostly in the later screens, the earlier screens aren't using the 'shout' expression).

Anyway, for those that want to use the gags, make sure you have data/meshes/zaz (drop the .nif files in there). The textures should already have the correct path as it's already provided in the resource file. Just use "help gag" or "help zaz" and you'll get the item codes to add them. I didn't make them craftable or anything (don't know how yet). If someone really wants it, I guess I'll try to figure it out (or someone else can modify the .esp and put it up here).

Well, enjoy!

edit: taking down the esp since it's now released as a standalone mod in the download section :)