ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.003 Updated 14-09-2012

OLD VERSION NEW VERSION HERE

I've combined all the mods in this thread into one esp, all of the files from the first post were used as well as xaz's idles. Please feel free to test it out and give feed back or tell me if I missed something before I post this in downloads with credits going to masterchris & xaz unless either of you say otherwise.

But there are some issues with the pillorysex02_F.hkx where the butt of the actor is caved in and the left & right hit animations are choppy not sure if that was on purpose.

Can someone make the objects line up with the regular female skeleton or tell me what I need to do it? I personally don't like how the other skeleton makes the arms longer. Also is there a way to combine animobject idles with another animation like in the first screenshots of this thread without static objects?

How to Use

-whips craftable under ebony or use console, items: crop, crop small, crop triple, birch, cane, paddle.

-you have have new spells that start with zaz, usage is the same as FNISspells.

Requirements

-Latest FNIS

-Use "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" > Update FNISBehavior > navigate to FNIS_ZazResources_List.txt > consistence check

-OPTIONAL: must have this mod for hands to line up to objects

Known Issues

-caved in butt in b8

-choppy whipping animations

-npc must not have any of the whips in inventory in order to equip different whip and have in hand for whipping animations

-no inventory models for objects

-objects float and can't interact with if dropped

-the idle was left empty on purpose if actor stands like a mannequin

I've combined all the mods in this thread into one esp' date=' all of the files from the first post were used as well as xaz's idles. Please feel free to test it out and give feed back or tell me if I missed something before I post this in downloads with credits going to masterchris & xaz unless either of you say otherwise.

But there are some issues with the pillorysex02_F.hkx where the butt of the actor is caved in and the left & right hit animations are choppy not sure if that was on purpose.

Can someone make the objects line up with the regular female skeleton or tell me what I need to do it? I personally don't like how the other skeleton makes the arms longer. Also is there a way to combine animobject idles with another animation like in the first screenshots of this thread without static objects?

[u']Requirements[/u]

-Latest FNIS

-Use "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" > Update FNISBehavior > navigate to FNIS_ZazResources_List.txt > consistence check

-OPTIONAL: must have this mod for hands to line up to objects

Known Issues

-caved in butt in b8

-choppy whipping animations

-npc must not have any of the whips in inventory in order to equip different whip and have in hand for whipping animations

-no inventory models for objects

-objects float and can't interact with if dropped

-the idle was left empty on purpose if actor stands like a mannequin

Hi , Great Job on the Mod . I had a Glance at the File Structure and it seems intact and in Order .Id Suggest Opening your own Thread and Crediting yourself and Make it your very own, so that your Mod doesnt get lost in this thread .

And If your up for it Maintain and Update It when You get the Time :D .

As for the Skeletons I had Used the Default Skeleton to Animate , that being Said Im using blender to animate and still need to figure out a few things

Great Job And Cheers

Hi , Great Job on the Mod . I had a Glance at the File Structure and it seems intact and in Order .Id Suggest Opening your own Thread and Crediting yourself and Make it your very own, so that your Mod doesnt get lost in this thread .

And If your up for it Maintain and Update It when You get the Time :D .

As for the Skeletons I had Used the Default Skeleton to Animate , that being Said Im using blender to animate and still need to figure out a few things

Great Job And Cheers

Can you tell me if I did something wrong with your pillorysex02_F.hkx animation for the female because the butt is caved in... and the why the whipping animations are choppy?

post-91046-13597878919901_thumb.jpg

Can you tell me if I did something wrong with your pillorysex02_F.hkx animation for the female because the butt is caved in... and the why the whipping animations are choppy?

Im Not Quite Sure , Why the But Is Caved in . But it has happened to me a few times as well , this is maybe because of a mismatched Skeletal Structure or a mistake on my Part Because of some Export Error .

What I can Suggest For now is Using pillorysex01_F.hkx they are the same thing technically . Till I try to make/covert a Universal Skeleton.Nif for blender so I can animate there

The Whipping animations are choppy only because I Have used a Default Onehandhit Idle and Slowed down the Frame Rate

Those will Will be Fixed when I try to animate my own Whipping animations .

Cheers

Do you guys think they will allow this mod at nexus? I mean they keep the Evil Lair of Hydra mod and it has beheadings and torture...

I will be uploading this mod to the nexus(if they let me) later tonight under the name "rofloski" and will be making a downloads section thread with a newer, better version that has better sounds for blunt flogs, no blood on hit, edited animobject b8, no more choppy whipping animations and added a power attack idle(a11) for npcs.

Do you guys think they will allow this mod at nexus? I mean they keep the Evil Lair of Hydra mod and it has beheadings and torture...

I will be uploading this mod to the nexus(if they let me) later tonight under the name "rofloski" and will be making a downloads section thread with a newer' date=' better version that has better sounds for blunt flogs, no blood on hit, edited animobject b8, no more choppy whipping animations and added a power attack idle(a11) for npcs.

[/quote']

Holy crap, it's you! Great job! I'm sure this will be very popular on the Nexus. It would instantly be a hot file were it not an adult file.

Great work!

Holy crap' date=' it's you! Great job! I'm sure this will be very popular on the Nexus. It would instantly be a hot file were it not an adult file.

Great work!

[/quote']

Yea hey :D.

Maybe I can avoid the adult tag by not posting nude screens, after all this kind of stuff is just like an add-on to vanilla dungeons and the actors don't have to be naked. There's much worse torture like in the...

Dark Brotherhood questline at the end when you relocate to dawnstar sanctuary and have a torture chamber

and my mod won't have blood. What do you guys think?

Holy crap' date=' it's you! Great job! I'm sure this will be very popular on the Nexus. It would instantly be a hot file were it not an adult file.

Great work!

[/quote']

Yea hey :D.

Maybe I can avoid the adult tag by not posting nude screens, after all this kind of stuff is just like an add-on to vanilla dungeons and the actors don't have to be naked. There's much worse torture like in the...

Dark Brotherhood questline at the end when you relocate to dawnstar sanctuary and have a torture chamber

and my mod won't have blood. What do you guys think?

I don't think it's just about nudity, or even torture. I think it's more the suggested sexual themes that go along with kinky devices. For instance, someone posted a pic on the front page of a fully clothed character with a ballgag. The pic got deleted in a matter of minutes (course, not without getting like 20 endorsements first).

You can try, but I don't know what the consequences are, or if they'll just tag it adult anyway. In any case, it's still going to be popular. If the PMs I get are any indication (plus, any further PMs I get, I will direct to your mod), it will be a hit.

I will be uploading this mod to the nexus(if they let me) later tonight under the name "rofloski" and will be making a downloads section thread with a newer' date=' better version that has better sounds for blunt flogs, no blood on hit, edited animobject b8, no more choppy whipping animations and added a power attack idle(a11) for npcs.

[/quote']

Well to Be honest , If you are Posting it Up On the Nexus , Make sure you Read their Guide Lines , They are very particular about "Non-Consensual Stuff" Avoid the Pillory "Sex", The Bondage Poses are Fine I guess because there are Mods Like Slave in Pose or Chain it and yes As in the Images section they can be clothed , Better to Tag the Mod as adult content too.

Lol and no Mention of Loverlabs on their site ... Period

I wouldnt want you to get Banned Because of my Resources .

Cheers

Hm' date=' looks like your npcs have their arms lined up with the irons. For some reason, mine won't. I just updated to FNIS 3_1 in case perhaps the older BBP files I had was the problem. Didn't seem to fix it though. If you don't mind, what mods/behavior/skeletons or whatever do you use?

[/quote']Just to make sure I didn't screw something up (I was pretty hammered last night while doing this), I downloaded the rar I posted and installed it with NMM. Still works fine.

I use This skeleton (perfect 3/2), CBBE 3.1 and CHSBHC with BBP 2.4 (haven't updated to 2.4.1, didn't see the need. Should I update since it's only a male animation fix?).

Other than that, I'm running 150+ mods because I try pretty much everything and if it doesn't screw up my game, I don't bother uninstalling them. This is probably why many animations don't work for my existing saves.

Question, are your NPCs doing the correct pose but positioned a foot or so too far forward? I had this problem on one character (which has always had animation issues) so I used a new character for the current screens. I can't recreate the problem though as now no extra animations work for her and I recreated the entire archive thinking I screwed up the animation placement. Works for my other PCs though.

EDIT: I'm attaching another rar that include 8 animations (using the o1-o8 spells in FNIS 3.1). I've tested them all on my PC and NPCs.

Question: would these animations work in other slots like a,b or c? I may test that out so people don't have to overwrite the poses from the Japanese Modders thread. I just don't know enough about how Fore's animation system works. May as well learn by doing (breaking).

Is there any way to replace animations other than o1-o8, for people who already use those slots for something else other than the default animations such as myself?

A lil Update ,

Sigh Finally Some Realistic Collision , for the Static Meshes .

I will release an Update soon , Not Much New Material , Mostly Updating trying to Fix Additional Stuff .

All Static Meshes Now Have Collision .

Modified the R-Posts and the Gibbets.

You can Now Use the the R-post and/or Gibbets in your Dungeon , as Wall Units

2 more Poses

post-8726-13597878990785_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597878991391_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597878992042_thumb.jpg

Cheers

A lil Update ' date='

Sigh Finally Some Realistic Collision , for the Static Meshes .

I will release an Update soon , Not Much New Material , Mostly Updating trying to Fix Additional Stuff .

All Static Meshes Now Have Collision .

Modified the R-Posts and the Gibbets.

You can Now Use the the R-post and/or Gibbets in your Dungeon , as [b']Wall Units[/b]

2 more Poses

Cheers

<3<3<3

:D

Looking forward to it, thanks!

Mini Rant - Origins Of ZAZ

How Did the ZAZ Originate ' date=' ZaZ is not a team , Its One Person :P .When Modding Oblivion , I needed to get all My Clothing Items Bunched Up together and locating them Easily . And I ended up With ZAZ as a Prefix .

True Story .[/quote']

LOL, once I started using the CK, I had a feeling this was the reason. It was fast to type and everything came up right away. :)

Thanks for the update!

Hi' date=' I tried Wooden Horse Post, broken legs look like. What is wrong? Missing texture is my fault.

[/quote']

Yea That is A Mistake on my Part I will Fix the Animation so the legs are Restrained or doesnt appear to be broken .

Thanks mastercchris :) Updated the mod.

but I still don't know how to fix the floating weapons and how to add inventory models :-/

On Having a Look at the Data Folder and in the CK

Ummm , Lol you cannot use AO Models as Weapons .... .I have Provided the Weapons in a Separate Folder.

I have Made only 3 weapons Crop , Cane and Birch

that is why AO Models float in the air .They have no collision or havok data in them .

As for the Inventory Model I will Make a Quick DDS And Upload

EDIT - You Have to also Make their Anim Type ONEHANDSWORD

Cheers

On Having a Look at the Data Folder and in the CK

Ummm ' date=' Lol you cannot use AO Models as Weapons .... .I have Provided the Weapons in a Separate Folder.

I have Made only 3 weapons Crop , Cane and Birch

that is why AO Models float in the air .They have no collision or havok data in them .

As for the Inventory Model I will Make a Quick DDS And Upload

EDIT - You Have to also Make their Anim Type ONEHANDSWORD

Cheers

[/quote']

Sorry, you don't have to make the inventory models I just thought it was a mistake on my end. I'm still new to ck and learning :blush:

Also would it be an easy fix to convert the animobjects to static? I have some experience with nifskope but I am no 3D modeler and waiting for the nif script for latest blender.

Fantastic work. With only one tiny suggestion.

If possible. I would extend the post or base, sans collision mesh of course, into the ground some. Stocks, pillories and the like could maybe be on rough stone pedestals.

What I have been running into on occasion is the anim object sometimes floating above the very rough and uneven floors that's in almost every building and dungeon.

Fantastic work. With only one tiny suggestion.

If possible. I would extend the post or base' date=' sans collision mesh of course, into the ground some. Stocks, pillories and the like could maybe be on rough stone pedestals.

What I have been running into on occasion is the anim object sometimes floating above the very rough and uneven floors that's in almost every building and dungeon.

[/quote']

Yea , I Can Extend the Posts Of the AO-Posts for all Deep into the Ground , Its Can Be Done in Nifskope theoretically , By Scaling the Y Axis only.

Or just Add a Stone Block Below them at Ground Level . Lets See

I think I can Fix the Havok as Well For the Static objects

Cheers

(Whats New in V.003) with the v.002 below is that list included

with v.003 or is it a different file?

Whats New in V.002

2 Animated Objects Crop and Cane

2 Hit Idles (animations)

Pillory Static w/o Collision

Pillory as an AO

Pillory Idle , Pillory Sex M/F ( Animations with 0 offset)

Vertical Stocks Static w/o Collision

Vertical Stocks Dildo w/o Collison

Vertical Stocks Idle ( Animation)

Remember to Add the Textures In the Data Folder.

ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.003