ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.003 Updated 14-09-2012

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As for Future Updates ,

Yes I have a Few Unreleased Work that I have Made , they need to Be Bundled up and Packaged and then Released , The Upcoming Releases will be all " LoversLab Exclusives ", Because they Contain GSB's Work .

Also Few Of them Will Go into XAZ's Bondage Mechanics Mod Since they Require animations to Be replaced .I still don know how that is done without replacing those type of animations.

1. Metal Stocks walk animation- Partially Done .

2. Armbinder walk animation - Complete for CBBE V3

3. GSB's Modified Lovers Bitch Cuff set - Complete CBBE V3

4. Zaz Cuff Set - Complete CBBE V3

5. Mouth Open Tongue Out - Partially Done .(This Will be used in Conjunction with the Ring Gag or Solo )

6. I had made someting Like the Skewering girl in vore thread ( Ingame testing Required)

7. Fixing the Havok for Existing Static Models ( Pending ) Those models have collision but no Havok

Will Try to Squeeze in time this week , as I Have a few FONV Stuff to Do as Well .So keep your Fingers Crossed

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, a little late to the party. I was wondering about using these as 'furniture' type items in CK. As in, items with markers that I can set the NPC ownership on. (i.e. wall shackles like in the Dawnstar Sanctuary torture room) That's what I'm hoping to do. From what I can tell from reading, it seems like I could place the objects in the world, but I'm not very clear on how to make NPCs of my choosing use them without casting a spell or something. I'm sorry guys. I'm sure I'm just totally out of my element here, but it's confusing and I'm new to the CK! lol

• 1 month later...

As for Future Updates ' date='

Yes I have a Few Unreleased Work that I have Made , they need to Be Bundled up and Packaged and then Released , The Upcoming Releases will be all " LoversLab Exclusives ", Because they Contain GSB's Work .

Also Few Of them Will Go into XAZ's Bondage Mechanics Mod Since they Require animations to Be replaced .I still don know how that is done without replacing those type of animations.

1. Metal Stocks walk animation- Partially Done .

2. Armbinder walk animation - Complete for CBBE V3

3. GSB's Modified Lovers Bitch Cuff set - Complete CBBE V3

4. Zaz Cuff Set - Complete CBBE V3

5. Mouth Open Tongue Out - Partially Done .(This Will be used in Conjunction with the Ring Gag or Solo )

6. I had made someting Like the Skewering girl in vore thread ( Ingame testing Required)

7. Fixing the Havok for Existing Static Models ( Pending ) Those models have collision but no Havok

Will Try to Squeeze in time this week , as I Have a few FONV Stuff to Do as Well .So keep your Fingers Crossed

Cheers

[/quote']

Hell yea, looking forward to that. :heart:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

There's a mod for oblivion which was basicly an npc made of chains that pursued women and bound them and made them crawl in their knees and elbows through the city. I loved that but then the modder abandoned the project. If someone could make something like this in skyrim it would be awesome. In case you're curious and want to try it:http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34346

Yea We have played around with Chain Beasts :P .

Unfortunately Im no Scripter :D

But Someone Will Make sumthing like that eventually

Cheers

3 years still no chainbeasts ;) hopefully someone can convert it to skyrim that was 1 of my fav mods for oblivion