ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.003 Updated 14-09-2012

ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.002 Updated 10-08-2012

Have Fun And Play Nice ' date=' Read the 1st and Second Post

Cheers

[/quote']I like the cut of your jib.

EDIT: Figured I'd try to contribute something. I'm attaching a basic compressed file that contains the textures, animobject, and animation for the "Slave Post pose 1." If you have FNIS 3 installed, you could add this RAR manually (or via a mod manager) and, after running the FNIS update tool, it will replace FNIS Spell o3 with the slave post animation. I've tested it and it works, screenshot is attached.

NOTE: This RAR is for those who want a better understanding of where to put files to work with the new version of FNIS, opening the RAR gives you the basic folder structure. I could put them all into one, but I'm hella lazy and people will put them into the animation slots they want anyway.

post-73835-13597877884873_thumb.jpg

ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.002 Updated 10-08-2012

Have Fun And Play Nice ' date=' Read the 1st and Second Post

Cheers

[/quote']I like the cut of your jib.

EDIT: Figured I'd try to contribute something. I'm attaching a basic compressed file that contains the textures, animobject, and animation for the "Slave Post pose 1." If you have FNIS 3 installed, you could add this RAR manually (or via a mod manager) and, after running the FNIS update tool, it will replace FNIS Spell o3 with the slave post animation. I've tested it and it works, screenshot is attached.

NOTE: This RAR is for those who want a better understanding of where to put files to work with the new version of FNIS, opening the RAR gives you the basic folder structure. I could put them all into one, but I'm hella lazy and people will put them into the animation slots they want anyway.

Hm, looks like your npcs have their arms lined up with the irons. For some reason, mine won't. I just updated to FNIS 3_1 in case perhaps the older BBP files I had was the problem. Didn't seem to fix it though. If you don't mind, what mods/behavior/skeletons or whatever do you use?

Hm' date=' looks like your npcs have their arms lined up with the irons. For some reason, mine won't. I just updated to FNIS 3_1 in case perhaps the older BBP files I had was the problem. Didn't seem to fix it though. If you don't mind, what mods/behavior/skeletons or whatever do you use?

[/quote']Just to make sure I didn't screw something up (I was pretty hammered last night while doing this), I downloaded the rar I posted and installed it with NMM. Still works fine.

I use This skeleton (perfect 3/2), CBBE 3.1 and CHSBHC with BBP 2.4 (haven't updated to 2.4.1, didn't see the need. Should I update since it's only a male animation fix?).

Other than that, I'm running 150+ mods because I try pretty much everything and if it doesn't screw up my game, I don't bother uninstalling them. This is probably why many animations don't work for my existing saves.

Question, are your NPCs doing the correct pose but positioned a foot or so too far forward? I had this problem on one character (which has always had animation issues) so I used a new character for the current screens. I can't recreate the problem though as now no extra animations work for her and I recreated the entire archive thinking I screwed up the animation placement. Works for my other PCs though.

EDIT: I'm attaching another rar that include 8 animations (using the o1-o8 spells in FNIS 3.1). I've tested them all on my PC and NPCs.

Question: would these animations work in other slots like a,b or c? I may test that out so people don't have to overwrite the poses from the Japanese Modders thread. I just don't know enough about how Fore's animation system works. May as well learn by doing (breaking).

[EDIT: I'm attaching another rar that include 8 animations (using the o1-o8 spells in FNIS 3.1). I've tested them all on my PC and NPCs.

Question: would these animations work in other slots like a' date=b or c? I may test that out so people don't have to overwrite the poses from the Japanese Modders thread. I just don't know enough about how Fore's animation system works. May as well learn by doing (breaking).

[/quote]

If you have cyclic animations with AnimObjects, then you can only use "o". "b" are acyclic (1-time) animations, "a" and "c" don't use AnimObjects. If you want to go the extra step, then I have something for you: the "FNIS Spells Modding Tutorial". A "CK Modding Tutorial: Make your own FNIS Spell like Mod (in 60 minutes) - A Spell mod, that does not conflict with FNIS Spells". You'll find it in the FNIS miscellaneous section. :idea:;)

I only just found out you are the person that made the Zaz mods. :D

I exeptionally liked the Zaz horse rides you mod from oblivion. Any chance to see something like that in skyrim?

And I'm so happy you are doing skyrim mods, all your other oblivion and falloutmods are so awesome that there is no doubt that whatever you're gonna make it will be great :D

If you want to go the extra step' date=' then I have something for you: the "FNIS Spells Modding Tutorial". A "CK Modding Tutorial: Make your own FNIS Spell like Mod (in 60 minutes) - A Spell mod, that does not conflict with FNIS Spells". You'll find it in the FNIS miscellaneous section. :idea:;)

[/quote']An hour? But I want it NOW!

Thanks for the info. That's definitely something I'll start looking into because I'm tired of having to shift good animations around.

Hm' date=' looks like your npcs have their arms lined up with the irons. For some reason, mine won't. I just updated to FNIS 3_1 in case perhaps the older BBP files I had was the problem. Didn't seem to fix it though. If you don't mind, what mods/behavior/skeletons or whatever do you use?

[/quote']Just to make sure I didn't screw something up (I was pretty hammered last night while doing this), I downloaded the rar I posted and installed it with NMM. Still works fine.

I use This skeleton (perfect 3/2), CBBE 3.1 and CHSBHC with BBP 2.4 (haven't updated to 2.4.1, didn't see the need. Should I update since it's only a male animation fix?).

Other than that, I'm running 150+ mods because I try pretty much everything and if it doesn't screw up my game, I don't bother uninstalling them. This is probably why many animations don't work for my existing saves.

Question, are your NPCs doing the correct pose but positioned a foot or so too far forward? I had this problem on one character (which has always had animation issues) so I used a new character for the current screens. I can't recreate the problem though as now no extra animations work for her and I recreated the entire archive thinking I screwed up the animation placement. Works for my other PCs though.

EDIT: I'm attaching another rar that include 8 animations (using the o1-o8 spells in FNIS 3.1). I've tested them all on my PC and NPCs.

Question: would these animations work in other slots like a,b or c? I may test that out so people don't have to overwrite the poses from the Japanese Modders thread. I just don't know enough about how Fore's animation system works. May as well learn by doing (breaking).

Thanks, looks like it was indeed the skeleton. I was using the one from UNPB. It seems to actually shorten the arms quite a bit which is why it wouldn't line up right. I switched back and all is well, thank you.

[EDIT: I'm attaching another rar that include 8 animations (using the o1-o8 spells in FNIS 3.1). I've tested them all on my PC and NPCs.

Question: would these animations work in other slots like a' date=b or c? I may test that out so people don't have to overwrite the poses from the Japanese Modders thread. I just don't know enough about how Fore's animation system works. May as well learn by doing (breaking).

[/quote]

If you have cyclic animations with AnimObjects, then you can only use "o". "b" are acyclic (1-time) animations, "a" and "c" don't use AnimObjects. If you want to go the extra step, then I have something for you: the "FNIS Spells Modding Tutorial". A "CK Modding Tutorial: Make your own FNIS Spell like Mod (in 60 minutes) - A Spell mod, that does not conflict with FNIS Spells". You'll find it in the FNIS miscellaneous section. :idea:;)

Thanks for this tutorial btw. I need to make my own very soon with all these great animations now. Just as soon as I can tear myself away from making custom companions that is.

So anyway, here are some rough images of a bunch of the new stuff in game. Not everything (as I said, been spending time making standalone victims for the dungeon), but thought I'd just share what I have now. Going to attempt making my own dungeon soon so I can actually post a mod sometime.

20655-1-1344767957.jpg

20655-3-1344767958.jpg

20655-2-1344767957.jpg

20655-4-1344767958.jpg

20655-1-1344768300.jpg

[/quote]

Thanx for the Tutorial Was Looking For Sumthing like that .

I only just found out you are the person that made the Zaz mods. :D

I exeptionally liked the Zaz horse rides you mod from oblivion. Any chance to see something like that in skyrim?

And I'm so happy you are doing skyrim mods' date=' all your other oblivion and falloutmods are so awesome that there is no doubt that whatever you're gonna make it will be great :D

[/quote']

Thank You .

It Will be a While , to try an attempt something like that , Since Im Still still trying to figure out the Animation System and what can and cant be done.

I'm having fun messing around with this but i'm trying to do pillary sex 1 but i cant get the male to get close to the female' date='he stays about a foot away,any tips thanks

[u']Scrennie[/u]

http://postimage.org/image/o0sshkrz7/

You Have to Disable collision for one of the actors. In Console mode click on the actor and type tcl . and then Try.

I will Be Working on trying to avoid this , And Use the me AP Method to Fix This .

Cheers

Not sure if this thread is open to all modders, but I'll take the chance and post here anyway ...

I made 7 bondage poses, many of them animated, and wanted to share them with the community.

I also took the liberty of packing them up in a way that will overwrite FNIS standard poses c01-c07 (makes it easier to test, I hope).

Two frogtied, three standing, one hogtie, one spread eagle, ... and that's it. The readme inside the archive contains more info. Hope you like them.

You are free to use them any way you want, but I ask anyone who downloads and likes them to share what they create from these. That way the community benefits. =)

Edit: Forgot, I have some of these in still versions too, if someone wants to attach shackles and stuff.

Also! Before I forget. .... awesome work all who posts in here. I'm so inspired by the community, and that is why I decided to create and share in the first place. Keep it up!

xazBondagePose.7z

Not sure if this thread is open to all modders' date=' but I'll take the chance and post here anyway ...

I made 7 bondage poses, many of them animated, and wanted to share them with the community.

I also took the liberty of packing them up in a way that will overwrite FNIS standard poses c01-c07 (makes it easier to test, I hope).

Two frogtied, three standing, one hogtie, one spread eagle, ... and that's it. The readme inside the archive contains more info. Hope you like them.

You are free to use them any way you want, but I ask anyone who downloads and likes them to share what they create from these. That way the community benefits. =)

[/quote']

Thank you! Will be trying these out :)

Woo, very nice animations!

Just wondering though, are animations 3 and 4 the same thing (both seem like 4)? I did read your documentation, but it doesn't seem to be that way. That, or my FNIS spells is broke. Actually, it is (spell c003 and c006 are the exact same for me for some damn reason, tried with different animations that I've already tested dozens of times before), so when I tried your animations as 1-7, it confused the hell out of me even more. When I tested them out as 39-45, all of your animations were as you documented, except that 3 and 4 seem to be both the spread eagle pose.

Can anyone else confirm or is my FNIS spells even more broke than I thought? I should probably check out that tutorial fore put up on making my own plugin.

anyone mind uploading their premade files? i have no idea how to use CK :P

CaptainChaos posted a really nice FNIS compatible package (one or two pages back, iirc) which you can use without CK. I also posted (a few posts up) something which should be usable, also without CK.

You'll need FNIS installed, and I didn't really package things for easy uninstall (just unpacking will fix installation). If you use WryeBash, it should be a breeze, though.

Woo' date=' very nice animations!

Just wondering though, are animations 3 and 4 the same thing (both seem like 4)? I did read your documentation, but it doesn't seem to be that way. That, or my FNIS spells is broke. Actually, it is (spell c003 and c006 are the exact same for me for some damn reason, tried with different animations that I've already tested dozens of times before), so when I tried your animations as 1-7, it confused the hell out of me even more. When I tested them out as 39-45, all of your animations were as you documented, except that 3 and 4 seem to be both the spread eagle pose.

Can anyone else confirm or is my FNIS spells even more broke than I thought? I should probably check out that tutorial fore put up on making my own plugin.

[/quote']

Thanks!

Strange... initially I had the exact same issues. Not sure if I tested after the last few changes I made, so could be that somehow 3 and 4 are messed up. Hmm...

I'll do a reorder and upload again, I think.

Ok, my bad in combination with a some bug in FNIS. I've reordered the poses from c038-c045 (added one). Actually the two "on the back poses" are different. One has slightly more pelvic movement. It was originally a work in progress, but I decided to keep both.

Anyway, this one should work better I think.

Awesome screenshots by the way, mayatola!

xazBondagePose.7z

Ok' date=' my bad in combination with a some bug in FNIS. I've reordered the poses from c038-c045 (added one). Actually the two "on the back poses" are different. One has slightly more pelvic movement. It was originally a work in progress, but I decided to keep both.

Anyway, this one should work better I think.

Awesome screenshots by the way, mayatola!

[/quote']

love it...

"and may be the only release" oh please dont, i want more :(...

well i was thinking if you just tweak the animation with different sides, like the last animated hogtied animation which is my favorite, another version with lay down sideways will be great.

anyway may i ask what exactly apps that you need to made this pose ? well i'm guessing its 3DMax, i do have the 2010 edition, will that work ? and yeah i will love you more and more if you can make a beginner/advance tutorial for creating poses xaz. even tho i'm still struggling to "understand" 3DMax interface, but i'm willing to learn. used to make my own poses back in FO3/FNV with blender..

thanks

love it...

"and may be the only release" oh please dont' date=' i want more :(...

[/quote']

Thanks!

well i was thinking if you just tweak the animation with different sides' date=' like the last animated hogtied animation which is my favorite, another version with lay down sideways will be great.

anyway may i ask what exactly apps that you need to made this pose ? well i'm guessing its 3DMax, i do have the 2010 edition, will that work ? and yeah i will love you more and more if you can make a beginner/advance tutorial for creating poses xaz. even tho i'm still struggling to "understand" 3DMax interface, but i'm willing to learn. used to make my own poses back in FO3/FNV with blender..

thanks

[/quote']

This should get you started: Animation Tutorial for 3DsMax

I used the "noob" part of the linked tutorial. There are a lot of things that can go wrong, but I think it correctly covers all steps (at least it got me up and running).

If you make something cool, please share it here on the board!