ZaZ-Skyrim Resources V.003 Updated 14-09-2012

Nice, thank you xaz! :D I thought I was going out of my mind, especially since my FNIS spells has never been quite right (v2 my c043 animation was always broke, no matter what I had in that slot, and now v3 my c003 and c006 are both c006, argh). Anyway, thanks for the update! Also, thank you for making them 38-45. Saves me a bit of time :D

Nice' date=' thank you xaz! :D I thought I was going out of my mind, especially since my FNIS spells has never been quite right (v2 my c043 animation was always broke, no matter what I had in that slot, and now v3 my c003 and c006 are both c006, argh).[/quote']

Ok, I heard you, Mayatola ... :)

I have uploaded an FNISSpells.esp update which fixes the c003 slot.

Nice' date=' thank you xaz! :D I thought I was going out of my mind, especially since my FNIS spells has never been quite right (v2 my c043 animation was always broke, no matter what I had in that slot, and now v3 my c003 and c006 are both c006, argh).[/quote']

Ok, I heard you, Mayatola ... :)

I have uploaded an FNISSpells.esp update which fixes the c003 slot.

:blush: Thank you! I still need to go over your tutorials, so much to do. This will definitely tide me over for a bit though. :) Ah, now everything is working perfectly!

So getting my animation slot back, and having xaz's awesome poses (and getting these hella cool Bayonetta glasses and earrings) made me do something pretty crazy. Here's a preview:

Merciless Mistresses

attachment.php?aid=14483

Mistress Misa: Hmm, now which one should I pick?

attachment.php?aid=14484

How's this?

attachment.php?aid=14485

Mistress Elorwen: Mmm, excellent. My turn.

attachment.php?aid=14486

Shall we?

attachment.php?aid=14487

Aiiieeeee! Mmmmmph!

attachment.php?aid=14490

Stella: ...

attachment.php?aid=14491

attachment.php?aid=14492

The rest of it is here in the ZaZ Gags thread. Hope everyone enjoys!

As a total noob about CK' date=' I don't how to use this resources. A least, thanks Xaz and CaptainChaos for sharing idles that i can use with FNIS.

[/quote']Mayatola has been doing most of the CK work. I can add new items in and let people add them with the console (like Maya did), but that's about as far as I've gone. I would primarily thank Fore and Chris because all I did was put the idles and animobjects MasterChris banged out (to the appreciation of us all) into a location where Fore's badass animation system could use them.

All that said: you're welcome.

tried searching through the pages' date=' but i must just be a baddy... can some one please link me to a tutorial on how to install these... it maybe easy, but I'm just missing it.

[/quote']Reference this post which does not include all the animation. If you want different ones in difference locations, you'll need to open my RAR/ZIP file and replace/rename the animation and animobjects to where you want them. It's a lot easier than it sounds, it's just annoying.

Either that, or wait till I'm not lazy enough to read up on Fore's animation tutorial and create a standalone mod (which would still require FNIS, I assume) for all the animations Chris posted.

Also, Masterchris: if you feel like linking my .rar to your original post, go ahead. Personally, I'd like to see about getting all these little mini-mods organized into some kind of linked thread... but I am already in my pajamas.

MasterChris' date=' I swear in another thread you posted a video showing a crawl animation as well as another bound pose with the arms crossed horizontally behind. Provided I didn't hallucinate that, would you mind posting the relevant animation files if you have them off-hand?

[/quote']

Yea I did , But they aren't Complete , they were replacers .That Being Said there isnt a way to get them in game without replacing the current Walk animations .

I will Post a Complete Set of Forward , Back , Turn Right , Turn Left ,

When I get Back on that Project

Cheers

Sorry for the "Not exacly for this mod" question' date=' but may i ask, whats the name of this armor or clothes?

It's awesome

Turbosnowy's Fetish Wardrobe

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8859

Its the Rogue Armour , there are Quite a good Selection of fetish armors

Cheers

Hello! That's my first post here ;)

Maybe this can be a silly question, but how can I put the NPCs on the Pillory, for example?

I Can make the room on CK, put the AO version of the itens on stage, correct the textures, and test in game without problems. But I don't know exactly what I have to do to make the npcs "using" that props like in that pictures. What I missing? Have I to create something like a script on CK? or maybe put the NPCs on Pillory (for example) on CK (not in the game)

Thanks for help.

Thinking about those collision above doggy anims: I finally got round to trying them in a test cell. I set up a dwemer hall and set a couple of actors to it.

One of them rotated herself through 135 degrees, and the other one skittered away across the floor on the same heading.

I think the collision boxes are colliding with the beams in the roof. One of them, where the box wasn't so high just needed to rotate to find a gap in the beams. The other one was higher and kept recolliding each time the engine tried to move her.

I can upload an esp if it'll help at all.

Thinking about those collision above doggy anims: I finally got round to trying them in a test cell. I set up a dwemer hall and set a couple of actors to it.

One of them rotated herself through 135 degrees' date=' and the other one skittered away across the floor on the same heading.

I think the collision boxes are colliding with the beams in the roof. One of them, where the box wasn't so high just needed to rotate to find a gap in the beams. The other one was higher and kept recolliding each time the engine tried to move her.

I can upload an esp if it'll help at all.

[/quote']

Hmm , Well I will Get to Work on them Soon and Fix it , Lower the Hieght of the Root node just Above them

Cheers

hmm' date=' since we're at stocks and all the fun stuff. Would something possible with the stretching racks? Always annoyed the hell out of me that we can't use them.

[/quote']

Eventually Yes ,

But I intend to make them as AO's Like all the other Props .

Cheers