Been using Flower Girls SE x, and Shlongs of Skyrim SE - Light. And it just isn't working like it does in the videos. The penis is way off, and hand jobs are just done to the air. Is there a better penis mod, or patch for SOS that I can use? Or am I doing something wrong?

All she does is nose fuck it. Like, I know I can't get perfect alignment, but this isn't even convincing. She seems to give a handjob on a curve, like the penis is curving upward? Yet she gives a blowjob as if it's erect horizontal. It's really strange, I don't know what to do about it.

post-1931222-0-35545700-1493875262_thumb.jpg

post-1931222-0-12387800-1493875263_thumb.jpg

post-1931222-0-14714300-1493875264_thumb.jpg

It's difficult and partly impossible to get a perfect alignment for all animations, but at least on should look nice after some work. ;)

Especially blowjob animations are pretty hard, though. The problem is that many animations are made for big cocks (according to the hands), but long Schlongs will just clip through your neck... what you can do beside changing Schlong size is using the sexlab hotkeys and/or actor alignment.

So, for the first picture you'd need to lift the whole male, for the other two pictures lower the cock to straight, not upwards. Probably still won't look perfect, but it should aim at her mouth instead of her nose then.

Some of the alignments are definitely not perfect, what can help is changing the penis size, which involves editing your skeleton, there is a guide on how to do this on the Tempered Skins download on this website. Also in Flower Girls make sure you have enable scaling in the options, that also tends to help things align as they should. 95% of Flower Girls is pretty well aligned.

• 2 months later...

How do you actually get into the flowergirl menu and change the options? And the same for Animated prostitution? I install it and can get the dialogue, but how can I get into the actual menu/settings and change what they do?

You should have a lesser power:- FG Options.

Archived