tjfuzzyone Posted Tuesday at 06:38 AM Posted Tuesday at 06:38 AM Many thanks for the update!!! You are terrific:) 1
Fredfish Posted Tuesday at 07:12 AM Posted Tuesday at 07:12 AM 10 hours ago, MayyHorni said: How to Supress CTD percentage? i already download engine fix but with DD and billy anim pack it got up to like 30ish percent alone You could switch from FNIS to Pandora https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/133232?tab=description
MayyHorni Posted Tuesday at 09:27 AM Posted Tuesday at 09:27 AM 2 hours ago, Fredfish said: You could switch from FNIS to Pandora https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/133232?tab=description I use both? didnt know i just need to use one of them. but oh well. and also without Billy mods, rn is at 76% somehow it still run. i think therese some billy anim that make my game crash OR, im missing really important required mod? which i check i didnt.
MadMansGun Posted Tuesday at 06:20 PM Posted Tuesday at 06:20 PM 8 hours ago, MayyHorni said: I use both? didnt know i just need to use one of them. but oh well. and also without Billy mods, rn is at 76% somehow it still run. i think therese some billy anim that make my game crash OR, im missing really important required mod? which i check i didnt. if i remember right "SSE Engine Fixes" includes the fixes from "Animation Limit Crash Fix"... at least i think it does. if your using LE "Animation Limit Crash Fix" also exists for that version of skyrim.
Seeker999 Posted Tuesday at 09:58 PM Posted Tuesday at 09:58 PM FWIW: I use FNIS. For fun I just ran it again and here are the results: Quote 13562 animations for 48 mods successfully included (character) ChAnims: 13562 CTD:86.9% pOpt:18.9% max: 15608 LC: 22733 (max. 26162) 5187 animations for 10 mods and 42 creatures successfully included. 0 possible consistence issues This is on a playthrough I began in January and have over 1000 hours invested in it. Have I crashed? Yes. My average time between crashes is about 10 hours (yes, I'm that nerd who keeps a crash chart). I did read somewhere that on a modded (or was it heavily modded?) Skyrim that anything over 4 hours was pretty good. Most of my crashes occur when there are lots of npc's - such as different mods spawning different enemies, a lot of scripts firing or trying to fire at the same time, and so on. Very few of them have been because of animations, at least these animations.
Billyy Posted Wednesday at 07:33 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 07:33 PM On 9/27/2026 at 5:36 PM, YaBoySwifty said: Can confirm that this works. Thanks! Ya, I think what's happening is that MO2 knows how to distribute the files correctly, but at least vortex doesn't do it. It being properly included in my fomod to install will be coming down the pipeline. On 10/5/2026 at 5:51 AM, badbat111 said: Canine: Canine_TableFacing S2: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/knobbycleverpussycat S3: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/roastedsomeballoonfish S4: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/extrasmallsoggypygmy S5: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/formalskeletalbarnswallow S6: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/delayedcrispazurevase the links give error 404 but i could click the other ones like the armbinder druagr and so on but canine links gave error Ah, ya. I don't always recheck the previews when I post them, especially if I've been up till an ungodly hour trying to get all my updates out, haha. Anyway, afaik Redgifs will usually delete beast stuff, as well as sometimes other things. I can't really re-upload and fix the links because they'll just end up removing them again anyway.
greenblackflame Posted Thursday at 01:46 PM Posted Thursday at 01:46 PM (edited) Billyy, what an absolutely, incredibly, supremely great artist and animator you are. Thank you for releasing these fantastic animations. Your every update is exciting, and give my game new life. Your mod is the reason why Skyrim still feels more cozy to me than most other newer, soulless games. I wish the entire game industry would follow your example, and allow people the freedom to a safe escape to high-fidelity, fictional visual art. I really love any and every variant of the Laying blowjobs, they're really sexy. Facefuck is really sexy too, and every variation of fellatio and blowjobs. Please keep making blowjob animations, and thank you. Edited Thursday at 05:59 PM by greenblackflame
Aki K Posted Friday at 03:39 PM Posted Friday at 03:39 PM The new troll DP animation is broken for LE 10.7. Every animation stage is identical. All other animations for the update seem to work.
Billyy Posted Friday at 08:13 PM Author Posted Friday at 08:13 PM On 10/8/2026 at 9:46 AM, greenblackflame said: Billyy, what an absolutely, incredibly, supremely great artist and animator you are. Thank you for releasing these fantastic animations. Your every update is exciting, and give my game new life. Your mod is the reason why Skyrim still feels more cozy to me than most other newer, soulless games. I wish the entire game industry would follow your example, and allow people the freedom to a safe escape to high-fidelity, fictional visual art. I really love any and every variant of the Laying blowjobs, they're really sexy. Facefuck is really sexy too, and every variation of fellatio and blowjobs. Please keep making blowjob animations, and thank you. Well, not sure about all that, but good to hear. I do try to support gameplay-use as best I can with my animations. I’m glad to hear it’s been enhancing your experience. Also based fellow blowjob enjoyer. Humans have another laying bj in the pipeline, and I’m sure more all-around will continue to come out for humans and creatures alike. 4 hours ago, Aki K said: The new troll DP animation is broken for LE 10.7. Every animation stage is identical. All other animations for the update seem to work. Ah, ya. Forgot about that. That shouldn’t have been there. It was actually me doing a test to see if I added Baka’s ABC tongue to the rig correctly. I had intended to make that troll DP animation, but I wasn’t really feeling it and swapped to the standing spitroast thing. In the end I forgot I had already added the test animation into the slal list, so it stayed in as you can see, a crude repeating test animation thing. Anyway, unfortunately it exists in the next update too until I the following month I noticed in when picking another troll 3p to do. At which point I felt it was obligatory to finish it
leking Posted yesterday at 12:14 AM Posted yesterday at 12:14 AM Thank you for the update the drauger dp looks amazing. the "gif" to preview the new canine animation is not there anymore though? My gaming pc is finaly back in my hand and i have to re do all my modding for skyrim starting from zero... but your work is encouraging me a lot. Once i reach minimum functionality for a proper sexlab instalation i will start my own quest/npc mod that will greatly benefit from your awsome work
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now