tjfuzzyone Posted yesterday at 06:38 AM Posted yesterday at 06:38 AM Many thanks for the update!!! You are terrific:)
Fredfish Posted yesterday at 07:12 AM Posted yesterday at 07:12 AM 10 hours ago, MayyHorni said: How to Supress CTD percentage? i already download engine fix but with DD and billy anim pack it got up to like 30ish percent alone You could switch from FNIS to Pandora https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/133232?tab=description
MayyHorni Posted yesterday at 09:27 AM Posted yesterday at 09:27 AM 2 hours ago, Fredfish said: You could switch from FNIS to Pandora https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/133232?tab=description I use both? didnt know i just need to use one of them. but oh well. and also without Billy mods, rn is at 76% somehow it still run. i think therese some billy anim that make my game crash OR, im missing really important required mod? which i check i didnt.
MadMansGun Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 8 hours ago, MayyHorni said: I use both? didnt know i just need to use one of them. but oh well. and also without Billy mods, rn is at 76% somehow it still run. i think therese some billy anim that make my game crash OR, im missing really important required mod? which i check i didnt. if i remember right "SSE Engine Fixes" includes the fixes from "Animation Limit Crash Fix"... at least i think it does. if your using LE "Animation Limit Crash Fix" also exists for that version of skyrim.
Seeker999 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago FWIW: I use FNIS. For fun I just ran it again and here are the results: Quote 13562 animations for 48 mods successfully included (character) ChAnims: 13562 CTD:86.9% pOpt:18.9% max: 15608 LC: 22733 (max. 26162) 5187 animations for 10 mods and 42 creatures successfully included. 0 possible consistence issues This is on a playthrough I began in January and have over 1000 hours invested in it. Have I crashed? Yes. My average time between crashes is about 10 hours (yes, I'm that nerd who keeps a crash chart). I did read somewhere that on a modded (or was it heavily modded?) Skyrim that anything over 4 hours was pretty good. Most of my crashes occur when there are lots of npc's - such as different mods spawning different enemies, a lot of scripts firing or trying to fire at the same time, and so on. Very few of them have been because of animations, at least these animations.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now