Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Just tested out all the animations, glorious work with the spiders, I am not sure but I think I remember seeing one of the animation's stage 1 was misplaced with stage 2 but maybe I have seen it wrong, didn't really check them that much just briefly skipped them to see them in a general perspective you see. Oh well, still, the ever needed love for them is finally given by the one and only Billyy...

Ah and one more, I think I have a problem on my end. The Giant spider race is recognized as well as the chaurus hunter but the dragon priest is just not recognized with Billyy's animations. There is also one more animation by Anub on the Dragon Priest, I can see that one with ease however that is not the case for Billyy's animations. Anyone got any ideas, I would really appreciate the help.

I can't seem to get the Chaurus hunter and Giant spider animations to run. I see it registered in the game, but doesn't show up in the current running animation list..  The large spider animations work as well as the new horker, but not the CH or Giant spiders animation. I have the latest updates for Sexlab animation loader and MNC SLAL edition. :(

Edit: Nevermind Fixed it :P

Just tested out all the animations, glorious work with the spiders, I am not sure but I think I remember seeing one of the animation's stage 1 was misplaced with stage 2 but maybe I have seen it wrong, didn't really check them that much just briefly skipped them to see them in a general perspective you see. Oh well, still, the ever needed love for them is finally given by the one and only Billyy...

Ah and one more, I think I have a problem on my end. The Giant spider race is recognized as well as the chaurus hunter but the dragon priest is just not recognized with Billyy's animations. There is also one more animation by Anub on the Dragon Priest, I can see that one with ease however that is not the case for Billyy's animations. Anyone got any ideas, I would really appreciate the help.

Fixed the dragon priest animation thingy problem. It was indeed on my end.

I did re-check on the animations to see if I was right with the "misplaced stage" animations... I was wrong (dang). Everything is in perfect order as far as the animations go.

Hello.

I have a slight problem, with Giant Spider. To be more precise, animation starts and works fine, the only problem is, spider don't have shlong. Other spiders (large and small) have equipment. I install latest More Nasty Critters SLAL (v10.4B) and Hentai Creatures (v10.4B). I tried everything. Reset animations in SLAL and SexLab, reset options in "Creature Framework", but, all in vain.

Ask for little help, please  :(

Hello.

I have a slight problem, with Giant Spider. To be more precise, animation starts and works fine, the only problem is, spider don't have shlong. Other spiders (large and small) have equipment. I install latest More Nasty Critters SLAL (v10.4B) and Hentai Creatures (v10.4B). I tried everything. Reset animations in SLAL and SexLab, reset options in "Creature Framework", but, all in vain.

redownload Hentai Creatures

What's New in Version v10.4B (See full changelog)
  • HentaiCreatures
  • fixed another error: "Hentai Spider (Giant)" was using the wrong worn armor and was not getting the nude mesh applied.

Thanks, everyone.I hope you're all being kind to your new bug friends.

Nice to see peoples issues getting resolved, thanks again to those helping out, and MadMansGun for being on the ball fixing things.

Thank you. Your animations are awesome. Can you do some for ashhoppers?

I would like to make some ashhopper animations, but sadly they are dickless, so I can't. I'm aware you could just slap a chaurus dick on it and be done with it, but that's not very fun. So consider this an open request for someone to make an ovipositor dick thing for the ashhopper. If I can get something half decent for it then I almost certainly will make animations for them.

Hello.

redownload Hentai Creatures

What's New in Version v10.4B (See full changelog)
  • HentaiCreatures
  • fixed another error: "Hentai Spider (Giant)" was using the wrong worn armor and was not getting the nude mesh applied.

Thank you!

It fixed the issue. The funny part is, that i downloaded hentai creatures in the day, when Billyy released his update. Rush is always bad :)

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but when I installed the new animations (because it now have some new animations for Horkers as well) and used the new one for the Horker, there is no dick peeping outside its lump of flesh...

Just wanna ask what mod applies the nude mesh for said Horkers...I'm choosing if it's eaither BDIC or BDVC or Creature Features or something else...

lets just say....i learned more about the Crack Spider's Bitch.

edit: i fixed the SexLab script that was causing the wrong sized bug animations to be played

fixed sslCreatureAnimationSlots script.7z

just wanna ask what mod applies the nude mesh for said Horkers...I'm choosing if it's eaither BDIC or BDVC or Creature Features or something else...

MNC+Creature Framework

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Question, the way the main page is set up is confusing me as well as the file sizes. So is creature2 v1.2.7z and creature 3 completely different or Does creature 3 have everything version 2 has but trimmed down a little?

download all files, billyy hit the per pack animation limit and was forced to split it up into smaller packs.

Question, the way the main page is set up is confusing me as well as the file sizes. So is creature2 v1.2.7z and creature 3 completely different or Does creature 3 have everything version 2 has but trimmed down a little?

download all files, billyy hit the per pack animation limit and was forced to split it up into smaller packs.

Wow i didn't even know the packs had limit, okayi got it. Thanks for letting me know.

lets just say....i learned more about the Crack Spider's Bitch.

edit: i fixed the SexLab script that was causing the wrong sized bug animations to be played

attachicon.giffixed sslCreatureAnimationSlots script.7z

just wanna ask what mod applies the nude mesh for said Horkers...I'm choosing if it's eaither BDIC or BDVC or Creature Features or something else...

MNC+Creature Framework

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Do we need to install this script?Or is it already fixed in the current MNC SLAL 10.4B?

EDIT: Just read your latest changelog, so billy users will need it atm.

Wow i didn't even know the packs had limit, okayi got it. Thanks for letting me know.

no one did until billyy crashed at full speed through it.

Do we need to install this script?Or is it already fixed in the current MNC SLAL 10.4B?

EDIT: Just read your latest changelog, so billy users will need it atm.

it's a edited SexLab Script, not a MNC Script, so it's NOT included in the main MNC download due to problems that could happen if SexLab gets updated.

OMG thank you so so much for these new animations. I think ( dont quote me) that your the only one currently still updating with new animations for creatures so thank you so much! AND your detail and imagination is mindblowing :)

I never much like the old spider anims that was so limiting but now... Spiders have become a more interacted creature. You have broght them more to life in my game :)

Any spoilers, hints of what creatures your thinking of doing more anims for? hehe. 

I wish there was a few more mounted doggy-style DOG anims. Wolves i think ( again i may be wrong) have a diff set/skeleton to dogs as i often see that dog anims dont play for wolves. 

My fav beasts to 'play' with are Trolls, Werewolves, canines ( dogs and wolves) and reklings. Draugr have recently been helped animwise and now are more fun. Bears and Sabrecats are nice too.

I dont use Immersive creatures so rely mostly on the vanilla/dlc creatures.

Again, thankyou soooo much. ♥

OMG thank you so so much for these new animations. I think ( dont quote me) that your the only one currently still updating with new animations for creatures so thank you so much! AND your detail and imagination is mindblowing smile.png

I never much like the old spider anims that was so limiting but now... Spiders have become a more interacted creature. You have broght them more to life in my game smile.png

Any spoilers, hints of what creatures your thinking of doing more anims for? hehe. 

I wish there was a few more mounted doggy-style DOG anims. Wolves i think ( again i may be wrong) have a diff set/skeleton to dogs as i often see that dog anims dont play for wolves. 

My fav beasts to 'play' with are Trolls, Werewolves, canines ( dogs and wolves) and reklings. Draugr have recently been helped animwise and now are more fun. Bears and Sabrecats are nice too.

I dont use Immersive creatures so rely mostly on the vanilla/dlc creatures.

Again, thankyou soooo much. ♥

Hmm spoilers, eh? I haven’t decided exactly what I want to focus on next. However you can probably expect to see a couple more hunter animations I didn’t finish, a couple animations for the frost atronach, and maybe something for the gargoyle. Other than that I’m not certain what I’ll do, but I do have a sizeable to-do list that includes something for most creatures, so I’ve got quite a few possibilities at this point.

Most of the animations work perfect. However, the charus hunter ones don't seem to activate. Tried the hentai summon and spawning from console. Nada. Anyone else have issues?

My best guess is you need the newest MNC SLAL and/or you need to rebuild your animation registry in sexlab MCM.

Those insect animations look so hot but I have a fear of insect phobia in real life (spider, cockroaches....) so chaurus and giant spider make me feel very uncomfortable. I'm scared and having a boner at the same time when watching it sad.png

That’s quite an unfortunate predicament you've got there.

new animations dont appear in slal menu?

Did you download and install all the correct SLAL packs?

FAQ:

Q: Do I need all 3 files if I want all the animations?

A: Yes, all the files contain different animations as can be seen listed above. “Billyy_Creature” and “Billyy_Creature2” while confusingly similar in name are in fact 2 different packs.