Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

As you may know, I'm design a dungeon full opf rieklings, and there is another woman with the player.

So, anims with 2 females and rieklings could be nice.

- 2 women + riekling chief blowjob.

- FFM threesome.

- FFMM

- etc...

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

As you may know, I'm design a dungeon full opf rieklings, and there is another woman with the player.

- FFM threesome.

- FFMM

- etc...

oh-come-on-kjlol8.jpg.fbb84aaf7746cd5fc32221f6a9937e8a.jpg

btw if we talking suggestions..

Do you ever thought of threesome anims where the males stick it both in one orfrice? It's possible to align them that way, but maybe there are some poses bettter suited for it 🤔 Or double groping/Fingering animations in threesomes. I believe you got a double licking one

Edited by Gukahn
  • 3 weeks later...

Update posted. Also, it’s super slow going being Redgifs only allows 10 uploads a day without doing a KYC, but I’ve started updating the old dead gfycat previews. It’s a timely process that’s also gated by the 10-per-day, and I have  a lot of previews, but I’ll slowly chip away at it. I can only hope Redgifs isn’t going to follow gfycat any time soon.

On 3/17/2024 at 4:31 AM, Delzaron said:

- FFM threesome.

- FFMM

- etc...

Well, it doesn’t immediately help you any, but a Riekling FFC is in the release schedule. I’ll try and do a few of them to spice things up. Not sure if I’ll get to do an FFCC as super niche outside this use-case, but maybe I’ll slap one in sometime for fun if you think it’ll enhance your mod. I do like trying to help out fellow mod authors especially if it’s something that already falls within my scope.

So ya, the current Riekling FFC I did is kind of a laying double BJ kind of deal with 1 girl getting licked. It’ll be in the Substar/Pixiv pack on the 5th and will make its way here in a few months. I guess that’s a shameless plug for anybody looking to support my Skyrim degeneracy. Anyway, I don’t like using animobjects for things, but if you had any general ideas, you’d think would fit in nicely with your mod vision you can run them past me.

On 3/17/2024 at 6:10 AM, Gukahn said:

oh-come-on-kjlol8.jpg.fbb84aaf7746cd5fc32221f6a9937e8a.jpg

btw if we talking suggestions..

Do you ever thought of threesome anims where the males stick it both in one orfrice? It's possible to align them that way, but maybe there are some poses bettter suited for it 🤔 Or double groping/Fingering animations in threesomes. I believe you got a double licking one

Errr, I think I have 1 animation with both dongers in vago, but generally not something I do as vastly easier to just use the other hole for clipping and alignment bs, but I might do another sometime in future. Double groping maybe one day too. I’ve planned for thing like that but lacked time especially considering groping it supper hit-or-miss depending on how tiddy monster or not character is.

I know I remember posting this a few years ago, but I've still yet to see any modder at all work on a "chaurus hunter" missionary animation. Could you perhaps do one, one day, or point me in the direction of one? XD Seems impossible to find lol.

6 hours ago, overlord115 said:

The last few updates haven't added any animations to my SL anim loader for me and I'm not sure why. I run FNIS after every update but it never adds the new animations

Nothing new appearing in the MCM SLAnims menu? You don't happen to have an older version overwriting the SLanims folder?

2 hours ago, lonewolf3515 said:

I know I remember posting this a few years ago, but I've still yet to see any modder at all work on a "chaurus hunter" missionary animation. Could you perhaps do one, one day, or point me in the direction of one? XD Seems impossible to find lol.

Haha, well not sure if I got idea from you but I've had a chaurus hunter missionary on my to-do list for a long time. I've just not gotten to it. If I ever got around to another hunter animation it'd probably be that. I'll see if I can make the cut sometime in the nearish future...

On 4/4/2024 at 12:19 AM, Billyy said:

Nothing new appearing in the MCM SLAnims menu? You don't happen to have an older version overwriting the SLanims folder?

Haha, well not sure if I got idea from you but I've had a chaurus hunter missionary on my to-do list for a long time. I've just not gotten to it. If I ever got around to another hunter animation it'd probably be that. I'll see if I can make the cut sometime in the nearish future...

doesn't look like it. I always delete the older version before installing the new one

On 4/1/2024 at 12:25 PM, Billyy said:

Update posted. Also, it’s super slow going being Redgifs only allows 10 uploads a day without doing a KYC, but I’ve started updating the old dead gfycat previews. It’s a timely process that’s also gated by the 10-per-day, and I have  a lot of previews, but I’ll slowly chip away at it. I can only hope Redgifs isn’t going to follow gfycat any time soon.

Well, it doesn’t immediately help you any, but a Riekling FFC is in the release schedule. I’ll try and do a few of them to spice things up. Not sure if I’ll get to do an FFCC as super niche outside this use-case, but maybe I’ll slap one in sometime for fun if you think it’ll enhance your mod. I do like trying to help out fellow mod authors especially if it’s something that already falls within my scope.

So ya, the current Riekling FFC I did is kind of a laying double BJ kind of deal with 1 girl getting licked. It’ll be in the Substar/Pixiv pack on the 5th and will make its way here in a few months. I guess that’s a shameless plug for anybody looking to support my Skyrim degeneracy. Anyway, I don’t like using animobjects for things, but if you had any general ideas, you’d think would fit in nicely with your mod vision you can run them past me.

Errr, I think I have 1 animation with both dongers in vago, but generally not something I do as vastly easier to just use the other hole for clipping and alignment bs, but I might do another sometime in future. Double groping maybe one day too. I’ve planned for thing like that but lacked time especially considering groping it supper hit-or-miss depending on how tiddy monster or not character is.

do you have a patreon? I'd gladly subscribe. Would also be a good place to put all of  those GIFs, at least to serve as a repository...

Also, how does your mod interact with ABC for users and MNC? My vortex was asking about a questionable number of file conflicts & overwrites...

On 4/6/2024 at 7:34 PM, overlord115 said:

doesn't look like it. I always delete the older version before installing the new one

Errmmm, hmmm. Some kind of old files sticking around is really the only thing I can think of that’d cause this issue. There’s not much to animation mods. No scripts or anything so they’re fairly plug-and-play. Does it do it for every new game?

23 hours ago, keitel66 said:

do you have a patreon? I'd gladly subscribe. Would also be a good place to put all of  those GIFs, at least to serve as a repository...

Also, how does your mod interact with ABC for users and MNC? My vortex was asking about a questionable number of file conflicts & overwrites...

I currently only have the pixiv and substar. Patreon had forced me off their platforms many years ago now. They don’t like any beast content, and I’m sure it’s only worse by now. Previews also no good on any of them for the same reasons, they’re all kind of trending that way. Substar even explicitly told me not to host anything on their website when I signed up and rather upload elsewhere and just link to it.

I only list ABC and MNC as requirements as creature dongs won’t appear/animate/play without them. They’re not hard requirements, and everything still runs without them. I think MNC first, then ABC. Otherwise, my mod doesn’t directly interact with them. Those mods just provide the assets to make the animations appear properly.

6 hours ago, Billyy said:

and I’m sure it’s only worse by now

based on the newest rules not even werewolves are allowed now, so i have no clue why/how furrys are still using that site.

2 hours ago, CACTUSJACKENJOYER said:

Noob question: how do you get the animations to start? Is there a command? Is there dialogue? Do you need another mod to interact with the animals?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-specialanniversary-edition/

22 hours ago, Billyy said:

Errmmm, hmmm. Some kind of old files sticking around is really the only thing I can think of that’d cause this issue. There’s not much to animation mods. No scripts or anything so they’re fairly plug-and-play. Does it do it for every new game?

I currently only have the pixiv and substar. Patreon had forced me off their platforms many years ago now. They don’t like any beast content, and I’m sure it’s only worse by now. Previews also no good on any of them for the same reasons, they’re all kind of trending that way. Substar even explicitly told me not to host anything on their website when I signed up and rather upload elsewhere and just link to it.

I only list ABC and MNC as requirements as creature dongs won’t appear/animate/play without them. They’re not hard requirements, and everything still runs without them. I think MNC first, then ABC. Otherwise, my mod doesn’t directly interact with them. Those mods just provide the assets to make the animations appear properly.

yeah, it's every new game and current playthrough. Could hitting the animation limit do this? I don't think I hit it yet but maybe I'm wrong.

8 hours ago, CACTUSJACKENJOYER said:

Noob question: how do you get the animations to start? Is there a command? Is there dialogue? Do you need another mod to interact with the animals?

aroused creatures mod

then check the "help" tab. that worked for me. I had several things to resolve, and then boom it started working. stil can't get it to work well on myself, but works great on NPCs. try setting "0" to arousal requirement for all NPCs, and watch the constant show that goes on. double bonus if you use Hentai Creatures to spawn in a handful. works best in a "safe" place like a city interior with lots of people in it, and therefore lots of interactions possible.

5 hours ago, overlord115 said:

yeah, it's every new game and current playthrough. Could hitting the animation limit do this? I don't think I hit it yet but maybe I'm wrong.

I've not experienced how it'd behave myself, but I think the Sexlab limit would just not let you register all of them, but they'd still appear in the SLAL MCM menu. Same would certainly go for the fnis animation limit as well. Can check the Sexlab MCM debug menu though for good measure as it should show you how many animations have been registered and if any limits were reached.

I guess another odd test you could do is uninstall the mod and see if SLAL still has any of the animation lists in a fresh game or otherwise.

I have a question about the furniture animations. Are the invisible furniture ones supposed to use furniture that's already present? And I've noticed that on noninvisible furniture animations, only some of them actually have furniture that pops up (crosses, gloryholes, stuff like that), while others, such as alchemy tables, there is nothing, they are invisible. Is there some other mod I need to get those to show up? 

57 minutes ago, OnionHeart said:

I have a question about the furniture animations. Are the invisible furniture ones supposed to use furniture that's already present? And I've noticed that on noninvisible furniture animations, only some of them actually have furniture that pops up (crosses, gloryholes, stuff like that), while others, such as alchemy tables, there is nothing, they are invisible. Is there some other mod I need to get those to show up? 

The furniture in the 'invisible furniture' pack are supposed to be used and aligned on existing objects (Chair, Counter, Bed, Table, Wall), but everything else should populate it's object including the alchemy workbench afaik. For the actual invisible furniture stuff I believe there are furniture framework mod things that'll somehow look for markers to place you correctly by those invisible objects.

11 hours ago, Billyy said:

I've not experienced how it'd behave myself, but I think the Sexlab limit would just not let you register all of them, but they'd still appear in the SLAL MCM menu. Same would certainly go for the fnis animation limit as well. Can check the Sexlab MCM debug menu though for good measure as it should show you how many animations have been registered and if any limits were reached.

I guess another odd test you could do is uninstall the mod and see if SLAL still has any of the animation lists in a fresh game or otherwise.

tried that :/ uninstalled the mod, started a new game and none of the animations showed up so I saved and quit out, installed the mod again and checked again and it was the same as before. not sure what version it's stuck on but none of the recent releases have added anything. even tried uninstalling other packs to test the limit cap theory and the problem persisted. I think I'm just shit out of luck and can't update your mod anymore unfortunately

3 hours ago, overlord115 said:

tried that :/ uninstalled the mod, started a new game and none of the animations showed up so I saved and quit out, installed the mod again and checked again and it was the same as before. not sure what version it's stuck on but none of the recent releases have added anything. even tried uninstalling other packs to test the limit cap theory and the problem persisted. I think I'm just shit out of luck and can't update your mod anymore unfortunately

wait a minute. was your most recent canine animation for invisible furniture?

11 hours ago, Billyy said:

Err, ya. I forgot I had those now too.

think that was the problem. I don't use the invisible furniture packs. might want to mark it as invisible furniture in the previews going forward to avoid the confusion