Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

Does anyone else have issues with shlong shrinking with some animations such as "tilted wheel missionary" or "chair cowgirl"? some of the animations work fine but when i use SL tools to swap over to these animations i noticed the shlong for some reason shrinks down. I've already disabled the scaling option on SL (even tried with it on just incase) but no luck.

Hey I am having issues with the horse animations, all other creature animations work for this pack, but I can't get the horse ones to work. Does anyone know what this issue could be? Thank u for the help : >

Edited by HannahLucia

I think there's something broken with the new canine furniture invis anims in the LE pack. They will install fine, but are completely inaccessible after being registered. All other anims will appear in tbe SLTools anim picker list except these.

5 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Does anyone have an issue where the Spriggan tentacles are no longer showing?  I recall the tentacles working fine with an older version of this pack but with the last few pack updates I no longer see them anymore.

This has nothing to do with animations.

So soooooo many of the posts here are people bitching about things that have nothing to do with animations.

Re-install Baka's Beast Cocks mod or similar.  You installed some kind of spriggan replacer that didn't have the tentacles.  They're part of the creature mesh.

15 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

This has nothing to do with animations.

So soooooo many of the posts here are people bitching about things that have nothing to do with animations.

Re-install Baka's Beast Cocks mod or similar.  You installed some kind of spriggan replacer that didn't have the tentacles.  They're part of the creature mesh.

Weird.  I'm almost certain I haven't messed with creature cocks in my load order since I first installed them.  I still have Baka's ABC installed and also MNC.  It also looks like FunnyBiz modifies some of the same meshes too.  But maybe there was another creature cock mod that I'm now missing?  But my MNC is overwriting ABC so I'll try switching them around.

Now that you've brought it up, I always thought Billyy's Dwemer Spider animations looked a little odd as they didn't fit the perceived cock of the creature.  But I finally noticed a horny version of Remiel's spider and realized that the cock on that spider never appeared on the vanilla spiders for some reason.  Remiel's spider should just be a scaled down version of the vanilla spider so I have no idea why the cock would appear on that and not the vanilla ones.

4 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Weird.  I'm almost certain I haven't messed with creature cocks in my load order since I first installed them.  I still have Baka's ABC installed and also MNC.  It also looks like FunnyBiz modifies some of the same meshes too.  But maybe there was another creature cock mod that I'm now missing?  But my MNC is overwriting ABC so I'll try switching them around.

Now that you've brought it up, I always thought Billyy's Dwemer Spider animations looked a little odd as they didn't fit the perceived cock of the creature.  But I finally noticed a horny version of Remiel's spider and realized that the cock on that spider never appeared on the vanilla spiders for some reason.  Remiel's spider should just be a scaled down version of the vanilla spider so I have no idea why the cock would appear on that and not the vanilla ones.

Three primary mods that are overwriting each other and are safe to mix:  XPMSE skeleton, ABC and MNC.

I'd put either MNC or ABC near the end of the load order, overwriting everything else.

The adjustments made to ABC's meshes and skeletons are the basis for the rigs modern animators use.  Nothing should be overwriting those, except...

MNC's meshes are based on the latest meshes and skeletons from ABC, so it is fine if MNC overwrites (as long as it is the latest version).

2 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Three primary mods that are overwriting each other and are safe to mix:  XPMSE skeleton, ABC and MNC.

I'd put either MNC or ABC near the end of the load order, overwriting everything else.

The adjustments made to ABC's meshes and skeletons are the basis for the rigs modern animators use.  Nothing should be overwriting those, except...

MNC's meshes are based on the latest meshes and skeletons from ABC, so it is fine if MNC overwrites (as long as it is the latest version).

Thank you for your help.  I went ahead and downloaded and reinstalled the latest ABC and MNC and it turns out that while my MNC was up to date, my ABC was not and I was somehow missing the ABC esps in my previous installation.  So I'm hoping having them now will fix the tentacle issue.

Edited by kamithemoon
10 minutes ago, kamithemoon said:

Thank you for your help.  I went ahead and downloaded and reinstalled the latest ABC and MNC and it turns out that while my MNC was up to date, my ABC was not and I was somehow missing the ABC esps in my previous installation.  So I'm hoping having them now will fix the tentacle issue.

I doubt the absence of the Baka esp did anything.  The file doesn't appear necessary if you are using MNC.

For some reason in the following animations the positions of the actors are swapped and the female character plays the role of the male, any idea on how to fix this?

Billy Cuffed Doggy

Billy Cuffed Doggy Anal
Billy Cuffed Missionary

Billy Cuffed Laying Back Anal
Billy Cuffed Cowgirl

Already tried to swap characters position with the default sexlab hotkeys, but now female has strap on equipped and male can't orgasm (also ussing Sexlab Separate Orgasms)

Animations Tags on Sexlab Animation Editor:

Spoiler

image.png.bf1ba65ad6aa645b48e4a0f190d652f8.png

image.png.1b350138a2e70b76a397c2fbc2f8975f.pngimage.png.8abfa7bd98d420e27206cfed8fc74ef4.png

Edited by Kreidman
12 hours ago, Kreidman said:

For some reason in the following animations the positions of the actors are swapped and the female character plays the role of the male, any idea on how to fix this?

Billy Cuffed Doggy

Billy Cuffed Doggy Anal
Billy Cuffed Missionary

Billy Cuffed Laying Back Anal
Billy Cuffed Cowgirl

Already tried to swap characters position with the default sexlab hotkeys, but now female has strap on equipped and male can't orgasm (also ussing Sexlab Separate Orgasms)

Animations Tags on Sexlab Animation Editor:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.bf1ba65ad6aa645b48e4a0f190d652f8.png

image.png.1b350138a2e70b76a397c2fbc2f8975f.pngimage.png.8abfa7bd98d420e27206cfed8fc74ef4.png

What are you using to start the scenes?

11 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

What are you using to start the scenes?

Several Mods, all same result.

Defeat
Eager NPC's
PHE
Sexlab Spells for testing
Sexlab Solutions
Amorous adventures

TDF Prostitution

Edited by Kreidman
5 hours ago, Kreidman said:

Several Mods, all same result.

Defeat
Eager NPC's
PHE
Sexlab Spells for testing
Sexlab Solutions
Amorous adventures

TDF Prostitution

Billyy's animations are set up with the female in actor position 0 and the male in actor position 1, which is the default that Sexlab looks for.  If it isn't playing out that way, then some mod (not Billyy's animations, and not Sexlab itself) is changing the actor positions.

Of the mods you listed, Defeat, Eager, Solutions, AA and TDF don't do this by default (though Eager may have an option for it in the MCM somewhere).  I haven't used PHE, so I don't know if it would do this.

No matter how you split it, its not Billyy's animations that are causing this.

On 2/5/2024 at 9:35 AM, Seijin8 said:

No matter how you split it, its not Billyy's animations that are causing this.

I ended up changing the JSON files "Male" to "Female" and vice versa because i couldn't figure out what mod is causing the issue, it's only some of the cuffed/DD Billy's animations that involve any vaginal/anal penetration.

Thaks for the responses.

The following animations are the ones that are "reversed":

Spoiler

XCross Reverse Anal

XCross Fuck 2

XCross Fuck 1

Pillory Fuck 1

Cuffed Missionary

Cuffed Laying Back Anal

Cuffed Doggy Anal

Cuffed Doggy

Cuffed Cowgirl

And some of the lesbian animations, agresor playing role of victim:

Lesbian Cuffed Standing Finger

Lesbian Cuffed Facesit 1

Lesbian Cuffed Kneeling Finger

Lesbian Cuffed Cunnilingus Kneeling

Edited by Kreidman
12 minutes ago, Kreidman said:

I ended up changing the JSON files "Male" to "Female" and vice versa because i couldn't figure out what mod is causing the issue, it's only some of the cuffed/DD Billy's animations that involve any vaginal/anal penetration.

Thaks for the responses.

Okay, but that is a very temporary fix since those files change every month.

Well, Billyy doesn't do new DD type anims every month, so its less severe an issue than that.

Edited by Seijin8