Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

I have a question and hoping for some guidance.  Started new game with the updated Billy pack.  When animations are called, the camera moves extremely fast like whirling back and forth, eventually locks on the stage one, if terrain reset is needed, does it again.  Once set, animations play.  First time I have ever seen this.  Not even thinking it is Billys pack but hoping for suggestions on where to look.  Based on the conversations, there are experts here.  What changed in my load order (M02) and my PC?  Replaced graphics card as it died (same 3080ti) and have not locked fps to 60 yet.  Wanted to test as I have a graphics heavy build.  Also added the new Capture Warmer mod from doodlum.  Some armors and idle animations as well.  I would guess the unlocked fps but first time to try it this way and don't know.  It is helping with stuttering.  Thanks for your time.  If this forum is the wrong place, I will delete and thank you for being kind when you tell me.

when I installed the latest SE version of the mod and I get this massage on MO2

SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

I'm guessing its issue on my end, but not sure.

4 hours ago, Miss Tee said:

Also added the new Capture Warmer mod from doodlum.

If you take the time to read the description or the comments of that mod you'll see that it is the cause of this behavior.  From the mod's description:

Screen-space reflectance capture requires data to be seen by the screen to be stored to the cubemap

ENB does not have an inference shader, nor does it reset the cubemap when entering new cells. This means that the dynamic cubemap is extremely incorrect unless you rotate the camera around every time you load a new cell.

This SKSE plugin programmatically rotates the camera to capture all data when entering new cells, during a time where the screen is fading in from black.

If you look at the mod's comments section you'll see that others have reported the same behavior.

Edited by Kastagir
6 minutes ago, 13p said:

when I installed the latest SE version of the mod and I get this massage on MO2

SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

I'm guessing its issue on my end, but not sure.

it's not an issue at all, there's no need to convert esp files to SE.

On 11/5/2023 at 5:31 PM, Kastagir said:

If you take the time to read the description or the comments of that mod you'll see that it is the cause of this behavior.  From the mod's description:

If you look at the mod's comments section you'll see that others have reported the same behavior.

Thank you.  I am an emotional reader sometimes and should have read the entire post.  I appreciate you letting me know.

On 11/4/2023 at 1:34 PM, NOI_Nomer said:

Hello  Billyy thanks for owesome animations. Can i ask is it possible to make and add animation like this for Skyrim SE ?

https://ibb.co/7vy9r4f

Animal Sex Milk.gif

What is this even? A doggystyle? and is it a werewolf?

On 11/5/2023 at 8:37 AM, mcnv said:

*EXTREME HARDCORE HEAD PAT NOISES*

HyperPats.gif

43 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

ask your mod list “author”.

It's happening again!

18 hours ago, lazerflux said:

can anybody share the 6.9 se version

59 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

ask your mod list “author”.

10 minutes ago, Billyy said:

What is this even? A doggystyle? and is it a werewolf?

HyperPats.gif

It's happening again!

Oh yess. It never ends!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Wabbajack.

"Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack."

"You're the one who returned blessed Sheogorath. I would be honored to be Wabbajacked by you, your grace."

I cant seem to figure out how to install the animations! I have AE version 1.640, I have the correct SKSE, I have the right Sexlabs, and I have JContainers. The animation pack when downloaded is scattered throught out my data folder, and the animations dont appear in FNIS. I need help

Just now, gazcca said:

I cant seem to figure out how to install the animations! I have AE version 1.640, I have the correct SKSE, I have the right Sexlabs, and I have JContainers. The animation pack when downloaded is scattered throught out my data folder, and the animations dont appear in FNIS. I need help

I had it working the first time. But after having to delete everything and restart it just stopped working. The animations also dont appear in the mcm in slanimator.

Not sure if it's a bug with this mod or a feature of another mod (maybe SL Utility+) but I install using the FOMOD and leave "Bondage AnimObjects" unchecked because I want to equip ZaZ objects (like cuffs) myself for the appropriate animations. However, objects like cuffs, yokes, and armbinders still appear on your animations even when I don't equip them. It's got me stumped, so I'm open to any ideas as to why this is happening.

Great animations btw

Edited by SwagLordSithis
14 hours ago, yippikiyaymofo said:

Having trouble getting this to play nice with my skyrim, loading the game when I installed it goes to CTD. Will provide further information if someone can help.

First guess would be that you've hit the animation limit.  Remove a different pack, or install FNIS XXL if you haven't already.  And I think there's another mod that increases animation limits too.  Hopefully someone else knows what I'm talking about and will post a link because I can't think of its name.