Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

On 6/29/2021 at 9:33 AM, Sipernat said:

Hello,

for me there is no Worm animation when I use the Chaurus Hunter animations with a Worm tag. Do i need additional assets for the Worm ?

I found the solution, ABC had to be installed after(!) MNC so it doesnt get overwritten.
Thanks for the support.

On 7/3/2021 at 8:49 AM, Artanis4skyrim said:

Please add New 'Draugr_3P Holding DP2' to Human.

This is the best action :D

14 hours ago, shardoom said:

Seconded, that's the second time I've wished a draugr anim was a regular human anim now :(

Geh, I'll consider it. Draugr are probably the most flexible creature for posing due to their long limbs and small frame, as well as having ABC. So they can get by with some more interesting poses. Humans arn't ABC and they have fuck-huge upper torsos and are an absolute nightmare to deal with. I'd need to see if such a pose was really even possible with their big muscles and feeble non-ABC dick. A simple conversion wouldn't really be possible. If I had to redo 2 actors it'd probably be easier just making another animation from scratch.

9 hours ago, leon90star said:

i just installed latest version but i cant find creature furniture animations that was available in previous version i like specially falmer bone table animations arent they included in latest update???

Those other furniture animations are in the 'orginal' pack in the downloads section. It's a pack of all the older animations which include those falmer bone table stuff among other things.

8 hours ago, Billyy said:

Geh, I'll consider it. Draugr are probably the most flexible creature for posing due to their long limbs and small frame, as well as having ABC. So they can get by with some more interesting poses. Humans arn't ABC and they have fuck-huge upper torsos and are an absolute nightmare to deal with. I'd need to see if such a pose was really even possible with their big muscles and feeble non-ABC dick. A simple conversion wouldn't really be possible. If I had to redo 2 actors it'd probably be easier just making another animation from scratch.

Those other furniture animations are in the 'orginal' pack in the downloads section. It's a pack of all the older animations which include those falmer bone table stuff among other things.

Thank you for explaining the difference between Human and Draugr. I'm not gonna get in the way of your work. Because I love your work.

Thank you :D

18 hours ago, Billyy said:

so you mean i can install both animation packs???

Edited by leon90star
On 7/5/2021 at 5:13 PM, Billyy said:

I talked to anubis he said you have your won rigs, can you share them with me ? its impossible to find stuff like this and the ones i tried to use not worked good, i only make things to myself :'( i would be really glad :3  I still trying to get good at all this animating stuff ^^ i got inspired by your and anubis anims :p Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

it seems I have a problem with Chaurus scaling in animations. It runs properly with disabled scaling in SexLabs MCM, but whenever I uncheck "disable scaling" Chauruses get too big for animations (I guess 1.5 scale of normal Chaurus). On the other hand animations for fox starts well only with "disable scaling" unchecked so opposite to Chaurus. Can I do something about it?

Btw, I have the newest version of MNC installed.

Billy, you make some of the best animations. I always liked your stuff! I know they're not your favorite to work on, but I especially love your human / human animations. 

They look so natural.

Anyway, just wanted to express my appreciation :classic_smile: ?

On 7/7/2021 at 3:47 AM, FlufyFox said:

I talked to anubis he said you have your won rigs, can you share them with me ? its impossible to find stuff like this and the ones i tried to use not worked good, i only make things to myself :'( i would be really glad :3  I still trying to get good at all this animating stuff ^^ i got inspired by your and anubis anims ? Thank you

Oh, sorry. I remember reading this and didn't immediately respond, but then I forgot where I read it. My rigs arn't very good but you can send me a PM and I might be able to provide some, though using proper rigs/learning how to potentially make your own might be better. I know Baka gives out rigs, but his are a little more advanced to use in 3dsmax.

12 hours ago, vudar95 said:

Hello,

it seems I have a problem with Chaurus scaling in animations. It runs properly with disabled scaling in SexLabs MCM, but whenever I uncheck "disable scaling" Chauruses get too big for animations (I guess 1.5 scale of normal Chaurus). On the other hand animations for fox starts well only with "disable scaling" unchecked so opposite to Chaurus. Can I do something about it?

Btw, I have the newest version of MNC installed.

Scaling oddities was an issue from base Skyrim and how creatures were scaled which the work-around solution which I guess I can take credit for got implemented by MadMansGun into MNC SLAL edition, and also in Baka's ABC. Basically some creatures in skyrim have scaling built into their creature race but when sexlab tries to 'even heights' afaik it just sets actor scales/skeleton scales or whatever to '1'. Which can cause size issues if the game is scaling a creature already. For example you mentioned how chaurus are scaling to 'maybe 1.5' of a regular chaurus, That is however not technically what's happening, as what's actually happening is the regular chaurus is scaling up to be the size of it's correct 1.0 size, which is actually reaper-size. Skyrim by default scales normal chaurus down already. Other creatures are also affected, foxes are scaled-down, spiders have a bunch of scales, deer, wolves, etc.

Anyway the point is that the you'll want to make sure you're on the latest MNC SLAL edition. If so and still an issue it's possible you have additional mods that are either modifying existing creature races or adding new ones that arn't necessarily using the same sca;ing fixes from MNC SLAL. I recall immersive creatures used to mess with my chaurus scaling, so I  removed it and everything went back to normal.

1 hour ago, blaatand said:

Billy, you make some of the best animations. I always liked your stuff! I know they're not your favorite to work on, but I especially love your human / human animations. 

They look so natural.

Anyway, just wanted to express my appreciation :classic_smile: ?

While I don't necessarily agree with you, I'll accept your kind words. Eh, I'm less annoyed with humans these days as they offer more opportunities to do more niche or interesting animations. If they wern't so blocky hueg, and had proper ABC-like control of their dick they'd be great.

On 7/16/2021 at 1:00 AM, Billyy said:

Scaling oddities was an issue from base Skyrim and how creatures were scaled which the work-around solution which I guess I can take credit for got implemented by MadMansGun into MNC SLAL edition, and also in Baka's ABC. Basically some creatures in skyrim have scaling built into their creature race but when sexlab tries to 'even heights' afaik it just sets actor scales/skeleton scales or whatever to '1'. Which can cause size issues if the game is scaling a creature already. For example you mentioned how chaurus are scaling to 'maybe 1.5' of a regular chaurus, That is however not technically what's happening, as what's actually happening is the regular chaurus is scaling up to be the size of it's correct 1.0 size, which is actually reaper-size. Skyrim by default scales normal chaurus down already. Other creatures are also affected, foxes are scaled-down, spiders have a bunch of scales, deer, wolves, etc.

Anyway the point is that the you'll want to make sure you're on the latest MNC SLAL edition. If so and still an issue it's possible you have additional mods that are either modifying existing creature races or adding new ones that arn't necessarily using the same sca;ing fixes from MNC SLAL. I recall immersive creatures used to mess with my chaurus scaling, so I  removed it and everything went back to normal.

Many thanks for your help. I looked it up in xEdit and as you said other mod overwritten chaurus scales (and also a few other creatures) - it turned out to be Beastess. I made some changes to it in xEdit and now everything works great.

Anyway, I have to say, you're making the best anims on this website. Great work! Also, your anims are like the only ones that work out of the box most of the time, I don't know how you're doing it but I almost never have to do any adjustments, which is great. Hope to see you make more.

5 hours ago, vudar95 said:

Many thanks for your help. I looked it up in xEdit and as you said other mod overwritten chaurus scales (and also a few other creatures) - it turned out to be Beastess. I made some changes to it in xEdit and now everything works great.

Anyway, I have to say, you're making the best anims on this website. Great work! Also, your anims are like the only ones that work out of the box most of the time, I don't know how you're doing it but I almost never have to do any adjustments, which is great. Hope to see you make more.

Ah, nice. I forgot xEdit can be used for things like this. Glad you got it sorted.

Much thanks, friendo. It's hard to say what the difference is to make mine for reliable, but I always test out animations in-game and adjust them if there are any accuracy issues. Specifically humans animations take a bit of time here as I try and adjust them for the correct SOS angle. We don't have a tool in 3dsmax to reproduce the dick positions of SOS so animators have to guesstimate it to a degree, then fix it afterwards. Simpler positions may also assist in accuracy as it'll lessen the impact of animation between the actors de-sync. Group animations are another beast where you'll really want to choose actor slots wisely and animate in a way to alleviate de-synced actors. Serious business and all.

24 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

guesstimate??? Is this a real word???

Not to get too off topic but is it appropriate for someone whose native language is German to pick on an English speaker for merging words together? I mean, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

Not to get too off topic but is it appropriate for someone whose native language is German to pick on an English speaker for merging words together? I mean, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

It is off topic... Sorry... But for a German I'm good at english and I just wondered if it is just a word I didn't know (which would be quite disappointing) or just the kind of shit I love...

Just now, Pfiffy said:

It is off topic... Sorry... But for a German I'm good at english and I just wondered if it is just a word I didn't know (which would be quite disappointing) or just the kind of shit I love...

Guesstimate is a commonly used American English word that means just what it sounds like. A best guess. Oxford English Dictionary gives it as "informal" - that is, not quite a real word but more than slang. Now, I promise to get and remain on topic.

On 7/15/2021 at 8:00 PM, Billyy said:

Oh, sorry. I remember reading this and didn't immediately respond, but then I forgot where I read it. My rigs arn't very good but you can send me a PM and I might be able to provide some, though using proper rigs/learning how to potentially make your own might be better. I know Baka gives out rigs, but his are a little more advanced to use in 3dsmax.

While I don't necessarily agree with you, I'll accept your kind words. Eh, I'm less annoyed with humans these days as they offer more opportunities to do more niche or interesting animations. If they wern't so blocky hueg, and had proper ABC-like control of their dick they'd be great.

Alright thanks that would be cool :3