Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Boar animations aren't showing up normally.

They are visible in both SL Animation Loader and in the animations list in Sexlab's MCM menu, but they don't show up initially in Sexlab Tools' UI. However, when I switch to Vaginal tagged animations in Sexlab Tools, your boar animations show up and become usable. 

9 minutes ago, Devorax said:

Boar animations aren't working for me at all.

They are visible in both SL Animation Loader and in the animations list in Sexlab's MCM menu, but they are inaccessible ingame when I use the Animation Selector Mod. They aren't used by boars either, neither mounted nor unmounted boars.

This is where I'd check the total amount of creature animations (under Sexlab's rebuild tab), or reinstall all mods.

4 hours ago, Rockat said:

This is where I'd check the total amount of creature animations (under Sexlab's rebuild tab), or reinstall all mods.

Thanks for the response.

I edited my initial post here as follows (probably while you were writing your response):

They are visible in both SL Animation Loader and in the animations list in Sexlab's MCM menu, but they don't show up initially in Sexlab Tools' UI. However, when I switch to Vaginal tagged animations in Sexlab Tools, your boar animations show up and become usable. 

Sexlab says I have 377/500 creature animations, and 215/500 character animations.

I merged all of my Animation Obj .esp's, but Billyy Creature 2 doesn't use an animation obj. I'd prefer not to reinstall all my mods. I run Skyrim straight outta Mod Organizer, and MO isn't indicating any mod conflicts with my FNIS output folder, or my Billyy Creatures 2 folder. Any idea what sort of mod, if any, could be conflicting with these animations?

I installed another animation pack right after installing Billyy Creature 2, and the animations from that particular pack were showing up fine ingame. I seem to only be having this problem with Billyy Creature 2.

5 hours ago, Devorax said:

Not sure if I can help as I’m not familiar enough with how people use sexlab tools, but the boar animations in my mod are registered under “BoarsAny”, and “BoarsMounted” so they might not show up if you’re looking under “Boars”. They’re registered this way so to prevent animations that need the riekling rider to be present in them to look right from playing on a boar without one.

11 hours ago, Devorax said:

have you tried this?

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

13 hours ago, Devorax said:

This might be an issue more with Sexlab Tools not finding the tags it wants.  If the animations show up and work at all, then they are probably installed correctly.  Example - can you trigger them via normal Matchmaker spells, or via the Edit Animation page in Sexlab's MCM menu? 

If yes, then it is probably as Billyy's post says and Sexlab Tools is looking for boar animations under the wrong race tag due to the new rider/no rider designations.

8 minutes ago, arpaschad said:

here's another underrepresented creature: Mammoths...I mean MNC already gives them their junk but the only animations involving them only makes them use their trunk and not said junk...

he already said no to that.

3 hours ago, ManuelMoreno said:

Animation works good but proportions little not match for HDT CBBE. (Compared to funnyBiz anubis nibble SLA anim).

For what type of body created animations?

Technically they’re not aligned to any proportion, but in theory I try to have them look ok with most bodies. Can’t promise it works out though, all I can say is that I aim dongs for the UUNP vagina. Other than that I can’t guarantee anything.

43 minutes ago, arpaschad said:

here's another underrepresented creature: Mammoths...I mean MNC already gives them their junk but the only animations involving them only makes them use their trunk and not said junk...

Dick too big to fit in any hole, and I’m currently not interested in trying to work around it.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I assume it's impossible to trigger some... inflation during animations?

I don’t believe it’s possible to animate unfortunately.  However with how thick that thing is I don’t think it’d help much. We’re talking bigger than the female torso thick.

1 hour ago, gooser said:

Any chance of Falmer-Female animations where DD devices are used? Pillory, X-cross? Ropes?

I’m not sure DD-esque stuff for creatures is a hole I’m willing to go down, especially considering I feel human animations don’t utilize them enough either. Also human furniture’s like that might look odd popping up with creatures depending on the context. However if there were a creature I’d ever make those kinds of animations for, it’d probably be falmer, but someone might need to convince me it’s a good idea.

34 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I don’t believe it’s possible to animate unfortunately.  However with how thick that thing is I don’t think it’d help much. We’re talking bigger than the female torso thick.

I’m not sure DD-esque stuff for creatures is a hole I’m willing to go down, especially considering I feel human animations don’t utilize them enough either. Also human furniture’s like that might look odd popping up with creatures depending on the context. However if there were a creature I’d ever make those kinds of animations for, it’d probably be falmer, but someone might need to convince me it’s a good idea.

Thanks for the new animations Billyy. I had a question about the chaurus hunter animations. They're registered and good to go in SLAL however when the chaurus hunter animation starts, the only one I can get to work is the one that comes with MNC/SL even when I try to cycle through various animations. (spiders work fine)

I had a similar problem with the deer/elk animations when SL would only recognize certain deer NPCs and I had to use the "correct" deer npc in order for the animations to work. Is it a similar thing with the hunters? There are a bunch of chaurus hunter npcs listed in the console and I wasn't sure if certain ones "count."

6 minutes ago, MrHuxley said:

Thanks for the new animations Billyy. I had a question about the chaurus hunter animations. They're registered and good to go in SLAL however when the chaurus hunter animation starts, the only one I can get to work is the one that comes with MNC/SL even when I try to cycle through various animations. (spiders work fine)

I had a similar problem with the deer/elk animations when SL would only recognize certain deer NPCs and I had to use the "correct" deer npc in order for the animations to work. Is it a similar thing with the hunters? There are a bunch of chaurus hunter npcs listed in the console and I wasn't sure if certain ones "count."

One thing to double-check, can you find the animations in Sexlab's toggle animation checklist, and if so can you start them from the animation editor?  For me at least SLAL sometimes fails to enable all of Billyy's animations and requires me to go to the Billyy SLAL tabs and use the register buttons there. 

The other thing would be to double-check that you haven't hit the limit for creature animations in the Sexlab debug tab.

14 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

One thing to double-check, can you find the animations in Sexlab's toggle animation checklist, and if so can you start them from the animation editor?  For me at least SLAL sometimes fails to enable all of Billyy's animations and requires me to go to the Billyy SLAL tabs and use the register buttons there. 

The other thing would be to double-check that you haven't hit the limit for creature animations in the Sexlab debug tab.

I found all of Billyy's chaurus hunter animations registered in SexLab's toggle animation checklist although I can't seem to start them (or any animation for that matter) from the editor. His animations are also enabled and registered under SLAL.  I checked debug mode and all it said was found animation (1) ChaurusFlyersVag   then "event hook: change animation" or something like that when I try to cycle the animations but it just keeps on replaying the same animation. 

6 minutes ago, MrHuxley said:

I found all of Billyy's chaurus hunter animations registered in SexLab's toggle animation checklist although I can't seem to start them (or any animation for that matter) from the editor. His animations are also enabled and registered under SLAL.  I checked debug mode and all it said was found animation (1) ChaurusFlyersVag   then "event hook: change animation" or something like that when I try to cycle the animations but it just keeps on replaying the same animation. 

Could try MadMansGun's reset checklist from a few posts ago.  To start an animation other than a solo/masturbation animation from the editor you first need to have a viable npc marked by sexlab (default N while mousing over), so I'd test it on a hentai chaurus hunter.

you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
1. click on the "Disable All" button.
2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
3. click on "Reload JSON".
4. click on "Enable All".
5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

45 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Could try MadMansGun's reset checklist from a few posts ago.  To start an animation other than a solo/masturbation animation from the editor you first need to have a viable npc marked by sexlab (default N while mousing over), so I'd test it on a hentai chaurus hunter.

Thanks for all the help so far.

I did everything in MadMansGun's post and everything registered as normal. I checked the animation editor section and saw that the new hunter animations were in fact showing up. I selected my chaurus hunter, went back into the SL animation editor tab, clicked on the animation to test it out and "play animation" was greyed out. I tried it on a spider and it worked fine.

I then tried it with a hentai chaurus hunter and the only animation that worked was the original MNC animation.  At this point, I'm at a loss....

At this point, would conflicting behavior files be a problem?  I'm seeing

FNIS_MNC_chaurusflyer_Behavior.hkx

FNIS_Billyy_Creature2_chaurusflyer_Behavior.hkx

chaurusflyerbehavior_TEMPLATE

chaurusflyerbehavior.hkx

16 minutes ago, MrHuxley said:

At this point, would conflicting behavior files be a problem?  I'm seeing

FNIS_MNC_chaurusflyer_Behavior.hkx

FNIS_Billyy_Creature2_chaurusflyer_Behavior.hkx

chaurusflyerbehavior_TEMPLATE

chaurusflyerbehavior.hkx

Dunno, I see all of those files in my install (with the exception that the MNC file is technically FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_chaurusflyer_Behavior.hkx - I'm assuming you just used the acronym).  If your MNC is all up to date/you aren't maxed in either human or creature animation limit in Sexlab/the creature race isn't a problem, must be something being overlooked.  Hopefully someone else has more insight.

Using Defeat, along with SLAL, e.g. the Billyy SLAL pack - ... sometimes Defeat will arrange a 3P or 4P or 5P creature gangbang and mix the creatures up, e.g.

Werewolf 4P - Female actor, 1 wolf, 2 werewolves.

Obviously very distracting. Presumably it has something to do with Defeat's logic in selecting candidate actors from its larger pool of aggressors?

Thanks

On 6.12.2017 at 1:47 AM, arpaschad said:

since we are discussing about creatures that are "underrepresented" (i.e. not having much animations for SL) here I guess I'll try to list down said critters here and their viability to get an animation here...people and animators could list down other creatures and the reason for viability or not:

ATRONACHS( Frost, Storm, Flame)-I know someone said (Billy or Anubis perhaps?) that Frost ones are very hard to animate due to something about joints etc...Flame Atronachs are being discussed above my post...about Storm, no discussions about them yet...

MUDCRABS-I don't know why anyone want to see animations with them but I guess they have the same problems as Atronachs...

WISPMOTHER-Funnybizness has some animations for them and I think I saw an MNC one but other than those she is underrepresented as well...

DRAGONS-Horny Creatures of Skyrim got them all covered but most of the animations there are of the guro (gore) type...well they are dragons so they tend to burn and eat anything not having Dovah blood but it would be nice to see Billy and Anubis et al. working on them...

ASS (ASH) HOPPERS- Give their names justice...I know it's hard to put dicks on them but just treat them as jumping spiders and apply a proboscis on their lower abdomen so they can finally hop and bop on asses...

SPRIGGANS-The female types have many animations where they are dominant or getting raped which is FunnyBizness' forte but I think I have yet to see a Male Spriggan spreading their poison seed on any unsuspecting traveler...

DREMORA-I Think these creatures can be seen as one of the spawns in Immersive Creatures mod or other mods that summon them like Apocalypse Magic and Forgotten Magic etc. I tried sexing one the other day (my character not me) and they still don't have junk...

DRAGON PRIESTS-I Know Anubis made animations for these guys but I think they need more...people sometimes have the old Untamed mod and have 2-3 floating ghoulies behind them that they want to have fun with...so more animations involving multiple DP Dping the character maybe?

DWARVEN SPHERE-Ah yes, the old Rolly-Polly McStabby...annoying bastards that deal a lot of damage and not even one sex scene for them to have fun with...it would be good to collect one by way of Untamed...but if people can put dicks on a Dwarven Centurion and make it animate, surely there's a way to put one on these Spheres?

DWARVEN CENTURIONS-Speaking of Centurions, yes there are some (two at most) animations for them...and that's just it...so...more pistoning plz...

SLAUGHTER FISH- Oh C'mon now that's just ridiculous...but if people are willing to animate them...

and those are just the creatures off the top of my head...

Madmansgun told me that there are anims for most of the creatures mentioned here are in animtester. I have tested them and I have to agree, that they are not very good, but thats better than nothing. I am not expirienced with creating anims or making SLAL Packs out of them. It would be great if someone would do that just for covring the creatures that don't have any anims for now. 

Just an Idea: What about an animation with a creature casting a spell on a human, which makes the humen being start masturbating while the creature stands by just watching. (If my dream comes true someone creates this with the Estrus anims) 

I'm looking for something like this, because I'm playing around with Scent of Sex and Deadly Drain. I turned all followers into Drain slaves and make them give all the enemies a sweet death. 

I don't know how hard it is to add the creature idle anims to an existing animation.... But to me it sounds easier than creating a new one.