Any Gay Sex Mods?!

Hello!

Ā 

I recently started up Sims again, and discovered I had some sex mods already implemented. I made a gay couple, cause why not, and I wanted to know if there is any sex mods that have Male-Male sex animations. It would be nice if someone could help me out!

There is not too many atm, but you can always just turn off gender restrictions and it will allow male on male action with every animation. Some animations may look a bit strange because there are some animations where the female like sticks her butt out or something and the penis is really disproportioned but that's only in a few and it's a minor thing.
Ā 

Hope that solves your problem, I too hope there will be more M-M exclusive animations in the future as well!

There is not too many atm, but you can always just turn off gender restrictions and it will allow male on male action with every animation. Some animations may look a bit strange because there are some animations where the female like sticks her butt out or something and the penis is really disproportioned but that's only in a few and it's a minor thing.

Ā 

Hope that solves your problem, I too hope there will be more M-M exclusive animations in the future as well!

Ā 

Thank you! sorry for bothering you, but how do I turn off gender restrictions? Is it in the mod files, or a button? I wouldn't really know because I haven't played in so long.

Gay sex animations use the same Wicked Whims framework as everything else. If you don't want to limit yourself to the animation packs that are male only (Desireee's Animations,some of Lupobianco's Animations, a few of Luxure's Animations,and one of Omaster's Animation packs) you can set gender recognition in Wicked Whims to Anything Goes. The route is Wicked Whims Settings>Gender Recognition> Anything Goes.

If you don't want to have to sift through a bunch of separate modders' sites,you can also find plenty of male themed goodies on Sexy Sims.

Gay sex animations use the same Wicked Whims framework as everything else. If you don't want to limit yourself to the animation packs that are male only (Desireee's Animations,some of Lupobianco's Animations, a few of Luxure's Animations,and one of Omaster's Animation packs) you can set gender recognition in Wicked Whims to Anything Goes. The route is Wicked Whims Settings>Gender Recognition> Anything Goes.

If you don't want to have to sift through a bunch of separate modders' sites,you can also find plenty of male themed goodies on Sexy Sims.

Ā 

Thanks a bunch, I was looking through Wicked Whims for at least an hour.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for help, but can you say how can we get into this setting? I can't find anything in this type.

Ā 

Thanks for help, but can you say how can we get into this setting? I can't find anything in this type.

Ā 

you just click on your sim and click wicked whims, after that follow what fauxfurry said

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Do you have the "Wicked Whims" mod installed?

If not, you first have to install this! Whithout this mod the animations are not working.

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-2231024-5-july-2017/

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/14/2017 at 1:10 AM, MidnightCupcakes said:

Ā 

Very late on this reply but where can I find that setting?

17 minutes ago, Aberdeen98 said:

Very late on this reply but where can I find that setting?

Click on any Sim and go under Sex Settings then Gender Recognition settings. They've since added more settings and I'm not as familiar with the new settings so just read each description to know what it does. I personally just make sure everything is checked so I can have full control and if I don't like the way an animation looks, I just make them stop.

Quite a few other animations now have added more MM or FF specific animations.

Ā 

But the problem is some are tagged as (B) for both which means both male & female sims will often use MF animations instead of MM or FF animations.

FF look OK with use of strap on but MM look badĀ with the MF Vaginal, Oral, Handjob, & Climax animations and Anal animations should still be OK to use.Ā 

Ā 

If you have animations installed you have to look at each animation note or description in game to see what sims will use them.

You can disable the ones you don't like.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Disable Animations Menu

Ā 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heyy im pretty late to this but im not sure if anybody mentioned Khlas's animations, they made a ton of high quality gay sex animations compatible with WW theyre work is quite easy to find here just search up Khlas but yeah, they are my fav gay animator for sure

• 6 months later...
On 2/3/2022 at 6:18 PM, greebly said:

Heyy im pretty late to this but im not sure if anybody mentioned Khlas's animations, they made a ton of high quality gay sex animations compatible with WW theyre work is quite easy to find here just search up Khlas but yeah, they are my fav gay animator for sure

Ā 

Everything Greebly said, Khlas is amazing. Link below.

Ā 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17249-khlas-sex-animations-and-custom-contents-for-the-sims-4-update-29082022-added-a-lot-of-things-xml-fixes/

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by BlkMageVivi
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...