[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

45 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Looks cool! It's funny as I've started something with the unicorn and the whole time been thinking this is totally Yrsa style!:smiley: nice work!

)) Yes-yes,  with the unicorn I also already have... and not only)

16 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

A new animation pack started on Patreon

2 LovelyToys animations added for early access.

Bear_FirstTime.gif.18420a65cbcb2fdb9ab568775e3fd413.gif   Bear_cinni.gif.2c5f7becbcace6eb948b9b1e94771e69.gif

Now that there is a working rig for the dolls, other animations can finally be made for one of the objects which seem like one of the more obvious items to integrate into these types of animations, being human shaped objects which even have relationship values attached to them for Sims with the Childish trait. 

On the topic of more potential animations, will you add in a blowjob animation for the dolls? I've tried the cunnilingus animation but the mouth position is too low to pass it off as such even with some of the feminine penises which are situated lower than the entirely masculine ones. While you are at it, will you enable these animations for the other dolls?

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Now that there is a working rig for the dolls, other animations can finally be made for one of the objects which seem like one of the more obvious items to integrate into these types of animations, being human shaped objects which even have relationship values attached to them for Sims with the Childish trait. 

On the topic of more potential animations, will you add in a blowjob animation for the dolls? I've tried the cunnilingus animation but the mouth position is too low to pass it off as such even with some of the feminine penises which are situated lower than the entirely masculine ones. While you are at it, will you enable these animations for the other dolls?

I plan a large series with these and other toys.
As for cunnilingus, it is more Masturbation by nose than licking. Perhaps I will change the title for this movie.