[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

Hi Yr_Sa, thank you for all those animations. I love them all. Sorry if i disturbing but i could't find "Mistress Vamp. Worship foots" animations in the game. Would you help ? Or anyone who knows ?

Hi,

perhaps you were looking for in the footjob section, but they are in a section teasing

and these animations are only valid for one chair (he's in the picture)

Always looking forward to an update from you. I prefer a little weirdness in my WW and you always deliver the highest quality weird. Thanks for the update.

Thank you for the kind words!

I also like the weirdness  ;)

Hi Yr_Sa, thank you for all those animations. I love them all. Sorry if i disturbing but i could't find "Mistress Vamp. Worship foots" animations in the game. Would you help ? Or anyone who knows ?

Hi,

perhaps you were looking for in the footjob section, but they are in a section teasing

Thank you so much.

Hi,

Thank you so much for the answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Might sound dumb but i cant seem to find or use the love machine

Love machine made by me from the microphone. Look in the appropriate section.

and... The game has a filter showing only user content. Try to use it.

• 3 weeks later...