6 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Because the way the body reacts to an arrow is also stored in this part. And I can't remember what exactly I made for this.

Try to open my mod in TESVEdit and look into "Impact Material Type" and "Impact Data Set" (or something similar).

Or try to change to another Material Type. Like "Metal", for example.

Still..

TrueAmazons.esp

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Strelokkiller said:

Hi Azazellz! Your mod is beautiful!
I have one more question. Is it possible to return the body 2.0 version? But with the preservation of the functionality and textures of version 3.0.

Yes, it's possible. Textures should work on both body versions. But you should replace them manually.

Here links for old mod versions

https://mega.nz/#!nJBBXQLZ!NX36tm3gwvAXELQi8zz8i3o0t1H8slnn_ECyHq2YEto (light race variant)

https://mega.nz/#!SdYVmQAY!a3v4yTpenl26LiwsSx4SvOwKTSp7Cik0qZuYQC6puBQ (default race variant)

https://mega.nz/#!rdYzmQpL!RsoIr90xOeh18ea9E3SLpm5WZiae6MVfpXg3_4boFMQ (armor addon)

On 4/16/2019 at 3:35 AM, Azazellz said:

Yes, it's possible. Textures should work on both body versions. But you should replace them manually.

Here links for old mod versions

https://mega.nz/#!nJBBXQLZ!NX36tm3gwvAXELQi8zz8i3o0t1H8slnn_ECyHq2YEto (light race variant)

https://mega.nz/#!SdYVmQAY!a3v4yTpenl26LiwsSx4SvOwKTSp7Cik0qZuYQC6puBQ (default race variant)

https://mega.nz/#!rdYzmQpL!RsoIr90xOeh18ea9E3SLpm5WZiae6MVfpXg3_4boFMQ (armor addon)

Thanks!!

Hi Azazellz, thanks again for the wonderful mod!

I meet a small problem in my playthrough though, whenever i load my saved game, the glove part (my character is using the Alduin Scale Glove) will always go missing, the glove still give its armor rating and enchantments effect, my character just becomes bare hand even with the glove equipped. Saving and loading does not fix it, neither equipping other gloves then change to the gloves helps. I need to unequip, save, quit to desktop then reload the game and save to fix it.

Can you help me to pinpoint the problem? 

8 hours ago, DarkaiHensenWong said:

Hi Azazellz, thanks again for the wonderful mod!

I meet a small problem in my playthrough though, whenever i load my saved game, the glove part (my character is using the Alduin Scale Glove) will always go missing, the glove still give its armor rating and enchantments effect, my character just becomes bare hand even with the glove equipped. Saving and loading does not fix it, neither equipping other gloves then change to the gloves helps. I need to unequip, save, quit to desktop then reload the game and save to fix it.

Can you help me to pinpoint the problem? 

Looks like I messed up with equip slots for this gloves.

Alduin Scale Gloves Fix.7z

Try to use this fix (replace files in meshes\Az\Armors\Alduin\H)

New version is ready for 80% (approximately).
New races (5 total. 10 with vampires), special abilities for each race type (combat-magic), unique spells of each magic school for magic-type races, and MCM-menu for configuration.

ToDo list - animation engine, based on FNIS (so, no more PCEA in requirements), and new animation pack.

Also still in ToDo - make new english descriptions for each race and spell in the new mod, and check my potato-quality MCM-translation.

Still need someone who can help me with this, because the previous person disappeared after I gave him the references for which I need to make a descriptions.

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

New races (5 total. 10 with vampires), special abilities for each race type (combat-magic), unique spells of each magic school for magic-type races, and MCM-menu for configuration.

ToDo list - animation engine, based on FNIS (so, no more PCEA in requirements), and new animation pack.

Also still in ToDo - make new english descriptions for each race and spell in the new mod, and check my potato-quality MCM-translation.

Still need someone who can help me with this, because the previous person disappeared after I gave him the references for which I need to make a descriptions.

Wow,that great!

On 4/21/2019 at 7:11 AM, Azazellz said:

Is there an Uber Race that has the abilities of each race just to mess around with? Or will that be an option in the MCM?

On 4/21/2019 at 9:04 AM, a88378438 said:

Friens,I add some mod,can you check them?could be add in your new mod?

some mod is i create it

Super running:Can creater a shock wave

Push away:Can push everything even you just stand it

Supergirl Mod:Super breath,Super heat vision,Super Speed,etc

Super punch:One punch man,one knock out anything into orbit

amazons.zip 137.55 MB · 4 downloads Push away.7z 1.5 kB · 3 downloads supergirlmod.zip 18.42 MB · 2 downloads super punch.7z 124.6 kB · 3 downloads

IT's really irritating that most of the super girl mod requires SPERG. Couldn't even get any of the fun mods in that work like super running, super breath, heat vision, etc. Could you make a version without SPERG?

4 hours ago, RocketNow said:

IT's really irritating that most of the super girl mod requires SPERG. Couldn't even get any of the fun mods in that work like super running, super breath, heat vision, etc. Could you make a version without SPERG?

you don't need sperg,is still work ,also,super steel body I make it become magic book,you can check it

25 minutes ago, GrievousReborn said:

Ever think about making a muscular vampire lord form?

Yes, I thought about it.
And about the werewolf form too.
But it is quite difficult to make at a good level of quality, mainly due to the fact that there are no suitable textures (with muscle relief),

And I'm an absolute beginner to everything related to the creation of textures.

38 minutes ago, Murderdevil said:

would it be possible to set amazons as the default female race so that all of Skyrim is full of them? Wouldn't need any new assets just to replace the females. 

Not possible.

Because it will require conversion of all armor and clothing to a new body.
And I'm still far from finishing that.