[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Thanks for the Update  Leito, but looks like the Ghoul Bug still persistence...

From my view points, is it the Animation Mesh still have Body Mesh in it ?? not Just Bone ??
Because on Cowgirl Animation, the Stage 1 ghoul don't have problem, then after Move to Stage 2 it's switched to Normal Body Male...
So from that problem, I think the Mesh Body still intact on Animation/Nif files... Dunno if it's true, it's just my speculation tho...

But Thanks for the Update anyway...

3 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Question how does that work with out 4play? 

it's in this mod's description (the gun version), i now only use it without 4play and it's extentions since 4play can only use the old animations (versions below 1.3) and it doesn't support multistage.

3 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I can say that aggressive mode has sounds consensual doesn't. And from what I have seen aggressive has the original animation whereas consensual has the new ones. Wish they were interchangeable. 

yes, i assume it's a bug in the new 1.4a esp file since the sound files are included.

1 hour ago, yags-chan said:

Awesome, just started FO4 and found this mod. Loved all your work in Skyrim too. I've come across a problem with my characters not lining up, how do I fix that?

Both actors  need to be on the same level and have to be standing on an even surface in order for the animations to align perfectly.  

9 minutes ago, alima309 said:

I just download the latest version and using it with RSE

It seems no new position/poses is added into the CSA...?

It is a problem with Fourplay.  Until a new framework exists, you will get no new animations for any mod that relies on it.

I installed everything according to the guide. I saw the list of animation the mod has but i realised that some of the animation are not available and cannot be played. i tried switching the animations with numpad 0 but only a few animation are cycled. please help?

3 hours ago, spentaw@gmail.com said:

I installed everything according to the guide. I saw the list of animation the mod has but i realised that some of the animation are not available and cannot be played. i tried switching the animations with numpad 0 but only a few animation are cycled. please help?

you're using fourplay right? fourplay can't use the new animations until it is updated, which in my opinion will not be since it seems abandoned at this point. try using the standard gun version or try ouut the new advance animation framework.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:30 AM, Leito86 said:

Temporarily taking down the mod.

I uploaded the wrong esp...The fix will be up later today.

Thanks for the animations.  They are great!  I have a question/request.  If it is a repeat of another post I apologize.  Can you make a female on female animation other than with the strap on?  I was thinking 69 or even side by side.  There are several in the Sims Wicked Whims https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-324122h-5-march-2018/ .  Thanks.

Made a few fixes to the installer script and while at it, added the alternative voices to it.

The installer script could lead to an errornous installation caused by all install commands being priority 0.
if the priority is fully recognized by the mod manager, then only the last install call with the same priority will be recognized, ignoring previous installation calls.
Priority is an old feature and only needed for complicated scripts where one install option needs to replace another that couldn't be excluded in any other way.

Yes, in MO2 priority is not fully recognized but it leads to log spam and as far as i'm aware Vortex does make full use of this feature. No clue about NMM.

And i cleaned the plugin of the obsolete faction entries (iTM).

Last but not least i localized the plugin so it supports all game languages through 1 plugin and added a german translation.

The other languages are placeholders based on the english language.

Note: No clue if FO4's CK finally has support for Beths own localization standard but Skyrims didn't so loading and saving a localized plugin completly screwed up the plugin. So use this plugin as modding target at your own risk.

P.s.: The MCM is localized as well so it supports multiple languages via F4SE translation files. German translation included, the rest are english placeholders.

Preview:

FO4AnimationsByLeito_FOMOD.JPG

Download:

FO4 Animations By Leito V1-4b.7Z (43.2MB)

awsome :smile: love ure work from the start and u dont stop to amaze me with great animation skills,all goes smooth and reliable,alot of skyrim anims(not yours ofc) look more like a robot sex with twitching and bad fluidness/timing,u my good sir do the awsome timings which i always loved in ure anims,if u added swap positions mid scene,strip slots and a dialogue for engage we  wouldnt need a four play or any other framework xD ure pack would be sufficient for a quality playtrough hands down on its own and that says enough :smile:

keep up the great work we all enjoy it very much

p.s. missionary 2 is not lined correctly in my game,male char is much more to the side then it should be,every other anim is perfect,no idea if its on my end or it came like that thought i point that out

On 16-4-2018 at 10:38 PM, CGi said:

Made a few fixes to the installer script and while at it, added the alternative voices to it.

The installer script could lead to an errornous installation caused by all install commands being priority 0.
if the priority is fully recognized by the mod manager, then only the last install call with the same priority will be recognized, ignoring previous installation calls.
Priority is an old feature and only needed for complicated scripts where one install option needs to replace another that couldn't be excluded in any other way.

Yes, in MO2 priority is not fully recognized but it leads to log spam and as far as i'm aware Vortex does make full use of this feature. No clue about NMM.

And i cleaned the plugin of the obsolete faction entries (iTM).

Last but not least i localized the plugin so it supports all game languages through 1 plugin and added a german translation.

The other languages are placeholders based on the english language.

Note: No clue if FO4's CK finally has support for Beths own localization standard but Skyrims didn't so loading and saving a localized plugin completly screwed up the plugin. So use this plugin as modding target at your own risk.

P.s.: The MCM is localized as well so it supports multiple languages via F4SE translation files. German translation included, the rest are english placeholders.

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

Download:

FO4 Animations By Leito V1-4b.7Z (43.2MB)

CGI is this same version 04/15/18 -1.4b from leito downloads page or is this fixed version from leito 1.4b ??

1 hour ago, D_ManXX2 said:

CGI is this same version 04/15/18 -1.4b from leito downloads page or is this fixed version from leito 1.4b ??

i based my upload on version 1.4b from the downloads page.
What's the mentioned fixed version and where can i find it?