[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

1 hour ago, ianh8er said:

I love this mod, thanks. Am having an issue where one character is stuck the same animation stage through the whole scene. Dont have any other mods installed. And i also use tfc.

It happens with npcs that are marked as guards.

Hey, great job!

I only have this one problem, that animations fail at some point. Each step starts OK but a moment later, the other character stops playing animation, leaving player moving on its own and the other character just stands there. On the next step, again, begins OK and a moment later character stops and so on. Whats wrong?

1 hour ago, Pepenaco said:

Hey, great job!

I only have this one problem, that animations fail at some point. Each step starts OK but a moment later, the other character stops playing animation, leaving player moving on its own and the other character just stands there. On the next step, again, begins OK and a moment later character stops and so on. Whats wrong?

sounds like something is interrupting the animation, is the other character a guard? its a known issue that they don't work too well.

53 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

sounds like something is interrupting the animation, is the other character a guard? its a known issue that they don't work too well.

Oh I just found out that it has something to do with the companion script. Works just fine as long as the other char is not my companion.

On 5/3/2018 at 6:53 PM, Sumskittles said:

To all people complaining about crashing the instant you fire the gun, put the fine tuned beam focuser back on the gun if you took it off. I was crashing because i modified the gun to not have a muzzle and crashed, then put it back on and everything was fine again. I also put the reflex sight back on but I am not certain of that being off is a problem.

Yea, I crashed just trying to mod the gun to begin with. I've left it alone except to rename it since and have had zero issues.

On 5/3/2018 at 11:26 PM, Spooky134 said:

Hi, I'm having a problem with the animations. When I use the gun to start the animation the two characters merge inside of each other like this: 

Screenshot_4.png

Actors probably not on the same level.. You aren't using the animations on an even surface.  

Hi Leito, Been a huge fan of your work for a while now. This is a bit unrelated to this mod specifically, but do you have a place where other modders can download your latest animation source files? I saw that you had an older page with the source 3DS Max files.  I was wondering if you might ever release some of your newer stuff as well. Sorry if this is not the place to ask this.  Again, you are amazing at what you do. Keep up the awesome work!

I use Unique Female Player And Followers

(My Char is female) So I hot keyed strap on so when I choose is player male she could portray male roll the thing is it switches out my custum body (skin) for cbbe body (Skin). When I choose is player female all is well Uses my Custum body (Skin). Is there a way I could fix this ????? Also switches out My custom followers bodies (Skins)....

10 minutes ago, Dark Ti said:

I use Unique Female Player And Followers

(My Char is female) So I hot keyed strap on so when I choose is player male she could portray male roll the thing is it switches out my custum body (skin) for cbbe body (Skin). When I choose is player female all is well Uses my Custum body (Skin). Is there a way I could fix this ????? Also switches out My custom followers bodies (Skins)....

Hey! When the animation starts and the actors strip, open the console with ~ and click on the character you want, you should see their "id" .. then type "openplayercontainer 1" and it'll open their inventory, from there you can unequip "Leito's nude body" and your character should use the texture you're using from Unique Female Player and followers.  

edit: you can do the same to any other follower that is using a unique body texture/meshes. 

7 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Hey! When the animation starts and the actors strip, open the console with ~ and click on the character you want, you should see their "id" .. then type "openplayercontainer 1" and it'll open their inventory, from there you can unequip "Leito's nude body" and your character should use the texture you're using from Unique Female Player and followers.  

edit: you can do the same to any other follower that is using a unique body texture/meshes. 

Thanks for the reply, I know about that, As I said my char uses her textures when I choose the option is player female , problem is It wont use her texture when I choose the option is play male...

meh just hotkeyed player.unequipitem for now

6 hours ago, Dark Ti said:

Thanks for the reply, I know about that, As I said my char uses her textures when I choose the option is player female , problem is It wont use her texture when I choose the option is play male...

meh just hotkeyed player.unequipitem for now

Yeah, i know.. i kinda had a similar problem.. but you can still do that when picking "player is male" ... btw, how do you hotkey that? does the hotkeying work while in the middle of animation? does it unequip everything? because if that's the case it'd be much easier to just hotkey something rather than open the inventory and what not. 

3 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Yeah, i know.. i kinda had a similar problem.. but you can still do that when picking "player is male" ... btw, how do you hotkey that? does the hotkeying work while in the middle of animation? does it unequip everything? because if that's the case it'd be much easier to just hotkey something rather than open the inventory and what not. 

FO4 Hotkeys at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Yeah I switch strap-os during animation clothing facial expressions lmmfao

here is example how I solved the problem My char and companion Cait

Example 1:Down=player.unequipitem 44003d44; player.unequipitem 4d002e17; player.unequipitem 4d002e18; player.unequipitem 4d00636a; 79305.unequipitem 4d002e17; 79305.unequipitem 4d002e18; 79305.unequipitem 4d00636a; player.equipitem 44003d44;

Right=player.unequipitem 44003d45; player.unequipitem 4d002e17; player.unequipitem 4d002e18; player.unequipitem 4d00636a; 79305.unequipitem 4d002e17; 79305.unequipitem 4d002e18; 79305.unequipitem 4d00636a; player.equipitem 44003d45;

Up=player.unequipitem 44003d46; player.unequipitem 4d002e17; player.unequipitem 4d002e18; player.unequipitem 4d00636a; 79305.unequipitem 4d002e17; 79305.unequipitem 4d002e18; 79305.unequipitem 4d00636a; player.equipitem 44003d46;

The equiped item being strap on  3 versions one face up , one center, one face down......

This animations are insanely good! ? you are very talented Leito, thank you for sharing these animations with us! I never thought the day would come were I made dogmeat my follower but hot damn his animations are GOOD!! If I could I'd like to make a request of sorts for the future.. In the future could you please add an animation were your char sucks of dogmeat while he's laying down with his paws in the air? I think that would be op good ?

I can already imagine being on an apartment complex full of raiders and my char noticing dogmeat in heat and decide to take a break to relieve him with her mouth *drools*

Regardless please keep up gods work ?