[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 10:51 AM, stainless26 said:

Why are all the animations with more than one stage going so fast?like they switch to the next stage in 3-4 seconds,is there any way to edit how long each stage lasts?

I realize I am replying to this months later but... Yes you can. You can edit the stage length in the animationData XML.  What that is called depends on the patch you are using. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I'm having a bit of an issue.

This is my first time trying to mod a game this much.

So I got all the requirements, AAF, Zex, bodytalk (tried v3, v2 and vanilla enhanced bodies), CBBE, body slider and those shenanigans. the animation theme and finally I go the on patch to rule them all.

The issue is alignment of ze shlong. You ze shlong does not align with ze pussy. No matter what I try. At first I had bodytalk v3 which apparently does not require body slider (might be wrong), the vanilla enhanced bodies cuz I read that that was to compatible on for CBBE (?). No cigar. Same issue, no change. 

Finally I tried body talk v2 since that is the one that is usually recommended. Made a build in boy slider (kept all default including ze shlong settings to test it out) an nope, same issue.

I'm sure there is a thread somewhere but there are so many alternative mods I'm getting lost since I'm a newb.

Please help!!! I wanna be a satisfied pervert as well!

15 hours ago, MurderousBagel said:

Hello all!

I'm having a bit of an issue.

This is my first time trying to mod a game this much.

So I got all the requirements, AAF, Zex, bodytalk (tried v3, v2 and vanilla enhanced bodies), CBBE, body slider and those shenanigans. the animation theme and finally I go the on patch to rule them all.

The issue is alignment of ze shlong. You ze shlong does not align with ze pussy. No matter what I try. At first I had bodytalk v3 which apparently does not require body slider (might be wrong), the vanilla enhanced bodies cuz I read that that was to compatible on for CBBE (?). No cigar. Same issue, no change. 

Finally I tried body talk v2 since that is the one that is usually recommended. Made a build in boy slider (kept all default including ze shlong settings to test it out) an nope, same issue.

I'm sure there is a thread somewhere but there are so many alternative mods I'm getting lost since I'm a newb.

Please help!!! I wanna be a satisfied pervert as well!

Follow this guide, it will help out a lot, and if you're still having issues, you can use the AAF discord link for more support.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2017 at 11:06 PM, brothalynshhung said:

This is awesome. I wanted to stop making animations already, this is more than enough reason with you and crazy6987 at it. Tyvm

edit: any plans on creating more, especially standalone from crazys? :D

On 4/2/2017 at 11:04 PM, Leito86 said:

View File

20kp3s5.jpg

Update - 12/21/18 - v2.0a

-Removed all references to nude suits.

-Removed all Vortex managing files (that I could find)

Update - 12/20/18 - v2.0

There has been lot of changes to this mod, so please read the installation, requirements, and bugs section.

-Mod is now dependent on Advance Animation Framework

-No longer compatible with Four-Play (nor will it ever be again in its current state)

-Removed sex guns (and it'll never return)

-Removed scripts associated with sex guns

-Removed fomod installer

-Removed previously included male body

-Added mouth movements to all animations

-Removed looping heavy breathing from all animations

-Added new voices and sound effects

-Removed the need for character offsets (AAF)

-Added squirting effect at the end of most animation sequences (thanks Zaz)

-Reworked some animations

-Made some animations compatible with beds, mattresses and sleeping bags

-Supermutants and Dog xmls for AAF are included

-Re-exported all animations to be compatible with the upcoming extended skeleton

Description

This is an animation pack for Advance Animation Framework.

Animation List (Click on links for previews)
Vanilla
Blowjob - ground
Carry - ground

Carry 2 - ground
Cowgirl - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Cowgirl 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Cowgirl 3 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Cowgirl 4 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Doggy - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Doggy 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Missionary - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Missionary 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Powerbomb - ground

Reverse Carry - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Reverse Cowgirl - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Reverse Cowgirl 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Spoon - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Standing Doggy - ground

Standing Doggy 2 - ground

Aggressive
Aggressive Blowjob - ground
Aggressive Carry - ground
Aggressive Cowgirl - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Aggressive Doggy - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Aggressive Missionary - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Aggressive Powerbomb - ground

---Creatures---

Canine

Doggy - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Doggy 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Missionary - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Supermutant
Carry - ground
Doggy - ground
Powerbomb - ground
Reverse Carry - ground
Standing Doggy - ground
Standing Sideways - ground

Requirements
Advance Animation Framework (and all its requirements)  (IMPORTANT: Make sure my mod loads after this mod)

AAF Compatibility Patches  (IMPORTANT: Make sure my mod loads after this mod)

AAF patches for Crazy & Leito  (IMPORTANT: Make sure my mod loads after this mod)

Installation
Use a mod manager like Vortex. Make sure you have the latest version.

1) Install Advance Animation Framework

2) Install FO4 Animations by Leito

3) Install AAF patches for Crazy & Leito

This mod is required for cum overlays and canine parts to work correctly.  You will encounter an "Overlay Missing" error if this isn't installed.  My mod doesn't support gay/lesbian because I don't want to keep up with that many xmls.  However, AAF patches for Crazy & Leito does support that.

4) Install AAF Compatibility Patches 

This mod is required for human and supermutant dicks to work.

Disclaimer

I don't condone having fun with critters or participating in non-consensual acts in real life.  This is purely fantasy shenanigans.

Bugs

Credits
Leito86 - author

Ashal and Loverlab

Crazy6987 - Crazy6987 - Sex Animation

dagobaking - Advanced Animation Framework 

DocClox - Four-Play

ShadeAnimator, DexesTPP and whoever else for their work on deciphering FO4's animation.

vinfamy - For the various Four-Play mods
Polistiro - AAF patches for Crazy & Leito (cum overlays)

Zaz - Techincal advice and Particle Effects
Skbs - gun fix
dragonborn_s20 - alternate female voices
Bethesda

Permissions
I don't want this or any parts of this mod Bethesda.net. Obvious Reasons. Don't be that guy.

You may not use/include any of the content in this mod in any commercial or donation taking mods/projects.  

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/02/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Advance Animation Framework, AAF Compatibility Patches, AAF patches for Crazy & Leito

View File

How do I use this mod? How do i trigger the animations?

3 minutes ago, RAFreeman said:

I can not use this mod. The aggressive animations go to black screen and won't load. The girl on girl does the same. All the other animations work fine. It's like those just aren't there.

Not herd of this issue before with leito's animations. The only thing I can think of is Do a double check of the mods that add stuff to animation's eg Devious Device's, Real handcuffs, Make sure there installed correctly. Also  what patches do you have installed?

Having a strange issue where the actors get seperated (like they were assigned the opposite position) if i apply the "The One Patch to Bang Them All 1.1.1.7". All other animation packs works fine. Been trying to play around with the deploy order but with no success. Any one else had this issue?

On 6/13/2020 at 1:41 PM, mashup47 said:

Not herd of this issue before with leito's animations. The only thing I can think of is Do a double check of the mods that add stuff to animation's eg Devious Device's, Real handcuffs, Make sure there installed correctly. Also  what patches do you have installed?

I had Leito's and Crazy patch, One Patch to bang them all, Animation add ons patch, and Erection fix

6 minutes ago, RAFreeman said:

I had Leito's and Crazy patch, One Patch to bang them all, Animation add ons patch, and Erection fix

Since then AAf themes, Animation Addons patch have been updated and as far as i can see Erection Fix has been dropped from the most up to date install guide's.

On 6/25/2020 at 7:02 PM, mashup47 said:

Try this guide

it's highly recommended.

I have to apologize to Leito… I uninstalled everything and reloaded mod by mod. I had no idea how recently the One Patch had been updated. I wiggled it through my mod order through long trial and error and now everything is working just fine.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:36 AM, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

Question: Why would I need Crazy's Animations if they are for Four-Play and not AAF?

They just have Four-Play in their name because that's what was used when they were made. You can use ANY animation pack with AAF.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone figured out how to fix the super mutants yet? I have the same two issues I've seen users on here station. The erections are rigid and don't move with the animations always sticking straight out. And the second bug where some super mutants don't rag doll when dying. It's been this way for months, and no amount of moving the load order around, or uninstalling and reinstalling, or changing install order, or even moving files around seems to fix it. I have done everything I know to do, I've posted before here and on various forms, and nothing seems to fix it. I have almost given up entirely. Every other animation works, except the super mutants.