1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I avoid the problem by only keeping Crazy, Leito, and SavageCabbage animations installed, and only installing pose mods when I need them. 

Tnx, I did that.

So the good thing is that : My PC went on a quest to get something from raiders, got cornered with minigun, so PC surrendered to raiders , got violated, and spawned at Diamond City red light district (another mod), no clothes no money. I would say most immersive dynamic game-play ever.

The bad thing : I tried to test this scenario again , after surrender got and error missing MMF  (or some other combination of 3 latters) in AAF and got stuck. No exception handling ;( ,

I would be happy on error skip animation and move to next stage -> get spawned somethere.

So the question : is AAF actually practical for the mod, or should I switch to Four-Play?

12 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

This mod works great for me. Just wanted to let you know that after going through all the instructions for, oh I don't know like 12 mods, with one leading to another and 'doing' all the changes I have zero issues with this mod nor any of the other four-play mods.  I included some very short vids with some screens ass well.  The last screen shot is of all the mods that go through nexus mod manager.  The rest of the mods that I use are through bethesda.w/e. 

I have a great idea since this all seems to working fine just fine.  Separate mod.   - xxx Escape from Sodom!!! xxx -
you get 'fully' kidnapped after being violated until you pass out.  instead of waking up at a random location you wake up in Sodom.  aka the Sex Zone.  You have zero inventory (except for misc) you have a proxy bomb slave collar.  Get to close to an exit and then boom! Back to your last save.  It will be like prisoner game people play.  You get told what to do and if you don't everyone turns hostile until you take any damage(surrendering) then you get told what to do again.  With no healing/beds/food/water you must do what and whom ever you must to stay alive. I really don't have an ending right now. Just the beginning.  Which is good. That way I wont know how to get out of there alive. :D 

Keep up the great work

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-03-32-534.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-03-34-717.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-03-38-466.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-03-43-982.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-04-25-799.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-06-31-617.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-08-13-675.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 13-58-11-196.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 13-58-20-067.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 13-58-31-869.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 13-58-52-935.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 13-59-11-936.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-00-14-544.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-01-05-843.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-01-13-662.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-01-19-943.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-01-25-875.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-01-47-893.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-01-58-862.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-03-29-496.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-08-21-410.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-09-28-641.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-09-59-774.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-08-19-740.jpg

nexus mods.PNG

I am not using the allycat preset. That is a custom made preset that took weeks to fine tune to match one that I already had from using bustygirl with vanilla fo4.  I accidentally didn't save a backup of the vanilla body before building with CBBE.  So I had to watch my own video to recreate the same body with CBBE.  Ms. Anal is the same body and face as the other one except I made her 100% thin with the looks menu.  Ms Anal is who I use for testing new mods and one mod lead to another until I have all of these plus more.  All of them working fine just fine.. It took a long ass time.  But my dirty mind thanks you

I have pin pointed it to this mod. After forcing sex on someone who submits, When you let them go you get frozen in place. Can Jump up and down but can not move. NOTHING Fixes the Problem.  You wind up restarting. I Actually couldnt for the life of me figure it out. I have redone my game four times because of this problem. 

I am NOT Using AAF. Just Fourplay. I See above that someone else has the same issue.

1 hour ago, Soulbringer1 said:

I have pin pointed it to this mod. After forcing sex on someone who submits, When you let them go you get frozen in place. Can Jump up and down but can not move. NOTHING Fixes the Problem.  You wind up restarting. I Actually couldnt for the life of me figure it out. I have redone my game four times because of this problem. 

I am NOT Using AAF. Just Fourplay. I See above that someone else has the same issue.

I had the same issue, so now when they surrender, I either kill them while they've got their hands up, or I opt to use them.

If you don't want to do either of those, you can also just ignore them. I'm pretty certain they reset after a certain amount of time, as I've ignored a couple during fire fights, only to later find them wandering around.

8 hours ago, massvoid said:

The bad thing : I tried to test this scenario again , after surrender got and error missing MMF  (or some other combination of 3 latters) in AAF and got stuck. No exception handling ;( ,

I would be happy on error skip animation and move to next stage -> get spawned somethere.

So the question : is AAF actually practical for the mod, or should I switch to Four-Play?

It's a tradeoff.  This mod works a little better with Four-Play from a mechanics standpoint, meaning you don't usually get issues like stuck actors and the like.  However, the animation handling in Four-Play is fairly bad, so you end up with a lot of misaligned actors and other visual problems.  I actually think AAF works pretty well, it does break sometimes but most of the time everything goes smoothly. 

Also for your issue above, you should be able to hit [End] and unfreeze yourself.  The AAF hotkeys work in FPV animations, meaning you can hit End to halt, uparrow/downarrow to change animations.

13 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

I have the same problem, the problem is in letting them go.

Workaround, which sucks, if u have follower near by, go to 3d person, move mouse around, command follower come closer, start conversation with follower, this fixes the 'stuck".

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's a tradeoff.  This mod works a little better with Four-Play from a mechanics standpoint, meaning you don't usually get issues like stuck actors and the like.  However, the animation handling in Four-Play is fairly bad, so you end up with a lot of misaligned actors and other visual problems.  I actually think AAF works pretty well, it does break sometimes but most of the time everything goes smoothly. 

Also for your issue above, you should be able to hit [End] and unfreeze yourself.  The AAF hotkeys work in FPV animations, meaning you can hit End to halt, uparrow/downarrow to change animations. 

I need to clarify In this particular case the PC not got stuck in animation and was able to move free,

but the "violate" quest got stuck since animation never ended (it never started)

1 hour ago, massvoid said:

I need to clarify In this particular case the PC not got stuck in animation and was able to move free,

but the "violate" quest got stuck since animation never ended (it never started)

Press the number 1 key on the numpad, this will activate FourPlays built in MCM to stop the animation and will end the scene. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 4:55 AM, vinfamy said:

Get the latest version of Autonomy. I excluded the PreWar sanctuary and Vault 111 from it in the latest version.

For now, companions will only get violated if you're violated. I'll add NPC-NPC stuffs later.

hi sorry for necroing such an old post. I was wondering if the features has been added since then? or the player still have to get violated first in order for the companion to be violated as well

• 2 weeks later...

Thought Violate & Prostitution were broken when I couldn't get any animations from the raiders at Vault 81/Quincy Quarries or some ppl at Goodneighbor but then I realized its because even the non-feral ghouls count as "creatures" affected by the human only option in the framework settings. No idea why tho since they behave like humans & use human animations plus I don't wanna risk gettin it from super mutants & other races. I would suggest changing that as I have had a few stress inducing hours tryin to figure out why they weren't workin til I checked that setting off. In fact before I turned it off, Violate would still let them have sex with me if they used Crazy's threesome animation & only that one. Had to disable it because i thought it was similar to the glitch in Skyrim's Defeat where only threesomes would happen regardless of the chance you set it to.

On 8/6/2018 at 3:23 PM, jakeson said:

Can i get a help here? my character surrendered and stripped but no sex scene and vice versa, enemy surrendered but when i choose "sex" dialog there's no sex happening

Can you list your mods so that I/we can see the problem? O r you can just use the mods that I am using and follow the long process of installing them in the correct order.  The next time I break my game I will create a note pad with the install order list :)

fourplay 111.PNG

fourplay111.1.PNG

• 1 month later...

I love this mod and all the other FP mods.  It works just fine for me, or until the other night.  The mod still works but there is a script from it running that wont stop.  I had been surrendered to some super mutants and when half of them were trying to kill me non stop, they would switch turns on me and who ever was not "having their way" with me would try to kill me.  So the BoS shows up and ends up killing them, but the BoS soldiers pick up the cat calling and insults as though I surrendered to them (but no sex or physical interaction).  No matter where I went this trend followed me, if I walked a distance my character would turn around as if to face someone then nothing would happen.  I tried loading earlier save games (as in before I even got into the super mutant fight) and nothing changed, I still had the harassers yelling at me.   I tried various things (disabling the mod, loading, saving then reenabling etc.) and I still had the harassment.  Is there a way to break this script and get out of it?  I figured that loading the game without F4SE would do it but it didn't.  

If anyone knows how to force the script to stop when its bugged like this please let me know.  

22 hours ago, chuckyw said:

I love this mod and all the other FP mods.  It works just fine for me, or until the other night.  The mod still works but there is a script from it running that wont stop.  I had been surrendered to some super mutants and when half of them were trying to kill me non stop, they would switch turns on me and who ever was not "having their way" with me would try to kill me.  So the BoS shows up and ends up killing them, but the BoS soldiers pick up the cat calling and insults as though I surrendered to them (but no sex or physical interaction).  No matter where I went this trend followed me, if I walked a distance my character would turn around as if to face someone then nothing would happen.  I tried loading earlier save games (as in before I even got into the super mutant fight) and nothing changed, I still had the harassers yelling at me.   I tried various things (disabling the mod, loading, saving then reenabling etc.) and I still had the harassment.  Is there a way to break this script and get out of it?  I figured that loading the game without F4SE would do it but it didn't.  

If anyone knows how to force the script to stop when its bugged like this please let me know.  

You could try running a save game cleaner on you save file. Think it's called fallrim or something like that.

On ‎2018‎ ‎10‎ ‎02 at 7:26 PM, BadAdam said:

You could try running a save game cleaner on you save file. Think it's called fallrim or something like that.

Awesome, thanks, I will try that.  Last night I actually started a brand new game and about the time I was leaving Sanctuary I started hearing the "gag the bitch and i'm next etc etc." stuff again.  I'm willing to try about anything, I really rather not have to redownload FO4 and everything else lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, massvoid said:

I have the same problem, the problem is in letting them go.

Workaround, which sucks, if u have follower near by, go to 3d person, move mouse around, command follower come closer, start conversation with follower, this fixes the 'stuck".

For what it's worth, I seem to have found a fix.  I inherited the AAF version of this mod, AAF Violate, and it had the same issue.  The fix was to change the idle animation that the player dialogue uses in those three scenes.  They use the Holdup animation, which seems to make the player do some extra stuff that causes problems.  I changed them to use the regular pointing animation and it now works great.

If you are handy with FO4Edit or the CK you can fix it for yourself:

The specific records to change are

Dialog Topic 0x002F38 "Get out of my way before I change my mind"

Dialog Topic 0x002F4A "You can go.  Get out of my sight before I change my mind"

Dialog Topic 0x002F5B "I'm feeling merciful today.  You can go."

You will want to change the Idle Animations: Speaker from "IdleHoldUpGunPoint" [IDLE:00161F5C] to "IdlePointing" [IDLE:0013A445].

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

IM wondering if im doing something wrong.

I have most of your mods to include control panel, violate, etc..

I set up violate so that

If i have 10% health remaining, i give up.

Crippled limbs do not count

and 20% chance of a knockdown if events are met.

I have changed those three settings to that and saved

I have changed each setting individually then saved

I continually surrender at like 60% full health

doesn't matter where in the world I am, it always seems vault 111 is where i get ported too.

I do have devious devices/cursed wasteland.  I dont know if its a DD issue or a violate settings issue?

Could there be some read-only protection that is preventing the changes I make via your control panel in game to game files?

I know on DD/DCW ive disabled all quests, chance of finding keys is very easy..  about as easy as i could make it.. the annoyance is the extra step, not the difficulty of it..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, wondering if anyone's had this issue before: Whenever a Violate scene is initiated, my character alignment would be completely off. 

Like every scene. My character would be facing the completely opposite way, or be way too far away from the aggressor, for it to make any sense. It completely ruins my immersion. 

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone is able to figure out what's wrong, like I've installed all the compatibility patches, four play, etc. and it all works fine, just a bunch of huge alignment issues. Thanks. 

38 minutes ago, FrozenSpire said:

Hey guys, wondering if anyone's had this issue before: Whenever a Violate scene is initiated, my character alignment would be completely off. 

Like every scene. My character would be facing the completely opposite way, or be way too far away from the aggressor, for it to make any sense. It completely ruins my immersion. 

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone is able to figure out what's wrong, like I've installed all the compatibility patches, four play, etc. and it all works fine, just a bunch of huge alignment issues. Thanks. 

You more then likely missed this

.  Version 32 is the latest version for F4SE 1_10_138

as a side note you can use the NumPad Keys to move actor in scene relative to player . 2=forword 6=right 4=left 8=back 0=rotate

54 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

You more then likely missed this

.  Version 32 is the latest version for F4SE 1_10_138

as a side note you can use the NumPad Keys to move actor in scene relative to player . 2=forword 6=right 4=left 8=back 0=rotate

Hey thanks dude. I honestly wasn't expecting a response at all so I already uninstalled everything and am trying to use AAF Violate instead, which I'm still trying to figure out ^^ 

Still, ty for the help, I appreciate it, didn't know about the numpad thing. This is just a tad annoying since all the info is all over the place. Rip. 

2 hours ago, FrozenSpire said:

Hey thanks dude. I honestly wasn't expecting a response at all so I already uninstalled everything and am trying to use AAF Violate instead, which I'm still trying to figure out ^^ 

Still, ty for the help, I appreciate it, didn't know about the numpad thing. This is just a tad annoying since all the info is all over the place. Rip. 

If your going to install AAF then the least I can do is point you towards a Good guide on how and what to install