On ā€Ž2ā€Ž/ā€Ž17ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 7:01 AM, DragonReborn321 said:

I'm confused on how to start animations with the player and npc's found throughout the commonwealth. The test area works fine, but these console commands.....

Download the SexMeUp add-on mod. Don't forget to set a hotkey using the MCM.

Ā 

11 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

I Fixed my problem I think... It only cost me nearly 1G. My laptop is running a Navida 560m. I got myself a new computer that runs a Navida 1060. Still had a hiccup where the game crashed but it was way later into the game play. Apparently zooming in while moving forward is a bad idea, at least for me.

loadorder.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
four_play_resources.esm
4PlaySEU.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
Vinfamy_CP.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
0SynthClamp-Ons.esp
four_play.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
StartMeUp.esp
FP_RSE.esp
FP_FamilyPlanning.esp
DiverseBodies.esp
Ā 

Ā 

Nice. Mine has a 1060GTX 6GB. It's well worth it. How is Four-Play functioning for you now? Any different?

20 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

Nice. Mine has a 1060GTX 6GB. It's well worth it. How is Four-Play functioning for you now? Any different?

Haven't gotten into a situation where the animations fired. I also got RSE. It fired like three quest as soon as I got into the game near Vault 111. The quest said some ofĀ my gear was stolen (it wasn't, it's a new game.) and that there was someone stalking me. I can't remember what the 3rd one was... maybe someone close by was having sex.

Ā 

Nevermind, must have done something stupid. I don't see any notification about which animations I'd like loaded. Also walk a few feet and crash.

6 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

Yeah, I think I've ran into that... The game has yet to ask me which animations I want loaded for four-play. Also looks menu didn't have the Ellie (last of us) pre-set showing in the character creation screen. and scrap everything not scrapping everything

Scrap Everything has been found to actually conflict with Four-Play. I've since removed it from my load order.

Ā 

WAIT, you've been using MO instead of NMM??? It's been said long ago that MO is much worse than using NMM. Either use NMM (intall mods ONE AT A TIME and go in game to verify they're working) or install manually.

1 hour ago, heroscomeback said:

Scrap Everything has been found to actually conflict with Four-Play. I've since removed it from my load order.

Ā 

WAIT, you've been using MO instead of NMM??? It's been said long ago that MO is much worse than using NMM. Either use NMM (intall mods ONE AT A TIME and go in game to verify they're working) or install manually.

Well I got the sex animations to work even though the game didn't ask me which ones I wanted. Problem now is that the guys are always limp. I think I need to reinstall Dongs.

Installed FourPlay and the community patch yesterday. Also nudesuits. Test cell and animations work but only men strip, not women.Ā 

Ā 

I'm gonna guess this is probably because of some female body replacement I'm using or similar? I'm using CBBE but have different textures. Tried the listed fixes for stripping but since it works fine for dudes I'm figuring that's not the problem.

Posting in case anyone knows a quick fix, I'll be disabling my other mods and seeing what happens.

52 minutes ago, AnonymousDragonborn said:

Installed FourPlay and the community patch yesterday. Also nudesuits. Test cell and animations work but only men strip, not women.Ā 

Ā 

I'm gonna guess this is probably because of some female body replacement I'm using or similar? I'm using CBBE but have different textures. Tried the listed fixes for stripping but since it works fine for dudes I'm figuring that's not the problem.

Posting in case anyone knows a quick fix, I'll be disabling my other mods and seeing what happens.

Are you using a unique player CBBE? if so you will have to move the tri file of you built cbbe body to your unique CBBE folder.:smile:

Ā 

5 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

must have done something stupid. Now the game wont launch. I was trying to fix the limp dicks on NPCs and now when I launch my save it goes strait to crash to desktop.

Did you install the llfp-v15 update for the community patch? :smile:

16 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

must have done something stupid. Now the game wont launch. I was trying to fix the limp dicks on NPCs and now when I launch my save it goes strait to crash to desktop.

You are using an EVB body replacer, correct? Specifically EVB Nude Male Cut Erect?

Ā 

12 hours ago, AnonymousDragonborn said:

Ā 

I really hope you aren't using CaN.

Welp... I had a stable game until I added that "One More Mod" and now I'm back to crashing... more like 2, 3,... 7 mods. (but who's counting).

Ā 

Anyone know how to get DEF_UI with DEF_INV, HUDFramework and Vladacil's sorting bashed so they wont write over each other?

Ā 

I don't know what mod that is in my load that adds a backpack "filled" with 3 days supplies... the in-game item shows up as a bobble head, but I can wear it. (might be modern firearms and sidearms, not sure).

Ā 

At least starting out from "someplace close" to Vault 111, I can get into the vault before the game crashes,Ā I can pick up everything I want, but once out side and moving a way from the vault the game will go through a series of freezes and then crash to desk top.

6 minutes ago, Mageman1842 said:

Welp... I had a stable game until I added that "One More Mod" and now I'm back to crashing... more like 2, 3,... 7 mods. (but who's counting) anyone know how to get DEF_UI with DEF_INV, HUDFramework and Vladacil's sorting bashed so they wont write over each other?

And how are these mod's suppose to work to gether? plus HUDFramework needs a compatibility patch for DEF_UI :classic_confused:

but I suppose you could just install them and when asked to override say no to all. This is for NMM I do not use mod manager.

Ā 

39 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

And how are these mod's suppose to work to gether? plus HUDFramework needs a compatibility patch for DEF_UI :classic_confused:

but I suppose you could just install them and when asked to override say no to all. This is for NMM I do not use mod manager.

Ā 

Yeah... Just switch over from MO because Fourplay does not like working on MO... at all. So, I'm about 3 to 4 weeks of using NMM so far and only had one gameplay last long enough to get to the Convega factory and clear it out for the first Minutemen mission.

Ā 

So with the compatibilty patch when it asks if it should override DEF_UI I should say yes?

2 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

Yeah... Just switch over from MO because Fourplay does not like working on MO... at all. So, I'm about 3 to 4 weeks of using NMM so far and only had one gameplay last long enough to get to the Convega factory and clear it out for the first Minutemen mission.

Ā 

So with the compatibilty patch when it asks if it should override DEF_UI I should say yes?

Four play works fine with mod organizer. You probably had something loaded in the wrong order, or something is not installed correctly.

3 hours ago, Chosen Clue said:

Four play works fine with mod organizer. You probably had something loaded in the wrong order, or something is not installed correctly.

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
four_play_resources.esm
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
0SynthClamp-Ons.esp
four_play.esp
4PlaySEU.esp
StartMeUp.esp

This was a load order I had for MO2 before going to NMM, nothing but crashes. Couldn't move even one step from where I spawned in the wastelands. Now it's happening again but I've upgraded from a NaVida Geforce GT 560m to a AMD Radeon RX 580. I can get a few more steps away from vault 111 then it will go through a series of freezes then crash if I'm walking round the woods behind sanctuary. So far with out the sex mods if I keep moving toward Sanctuary / talk to Codsworth / walk to Red Rocket it's not as buggy, the second it looks like I'm going to go over rough terrain to get around, freezeĀ - freezeĀ -Ā  freeze, crash.Ā 

1 hour ago, Mageman1842 said:
Ā  Hide contents

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
four_play_resources.esm
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
0SynthClamp-Ons.esp
four_play.esp
4PlaySEU.esp
StartMeUp.esp

This was a load order I had for MO2 before going to NMM, nothing but crashes. Couldn't move even one step from where I spawned in the wastelands. Now it's happening again but I've upgraded from a NaVida Geforce GT 560m to a AMD Radeon RX 580. I can get a few more steps away from vault 111 then it will go through a series of freezes then crash if I'm walking round the woods behind sanctuary. So far with out the sex mods if I keep moving toward Sanctuary / talk to Codsworth / walk to Red Rocket it's not as buggy, the second it looks like I'm going to go over rough terrain to get around, freezeĀ - freezeĀ -Ā  freeze, crash.Ā 

Well, it's not just what plugins you have in what order, but the mod order in the left pane of mod organizer 2 itself. What version of MO2 were you using? if you weren't using the LePresidente branch of MO2, then that could be a source of the problem.

Ā 

Also, did you properly uninstall your video drivers before you installed the RX 580? Not to imply you don't know what you're doing, it's just that there's more to freezing and crashing than plugin load order with mod organizer.

35 minutes ago, Chosen Clue said:

Well, it's not just what plugins you have in what order, but the mod order in the left pane of mod organizer 2 itself. What version of MO2 were you using? if you weren't using the LePresidente branch of MO2, then that could be a source of the problem.

Ā 

Also, did you properly uninstall your video drivers before you installed the RX 580? Not to imply you don't know what you're doing, it's just that there's more to freezing and crashing than plugin load order with mod organizer.

I bought a new computer. The "m" designation on the NaVidia means it's a chip on a laptop. I'm not sure if moving my external to a new computer, deleting MO2 several times to start over fresh, re-editing the INI's to match the instructions on how to get Four Play toĀ "work" several times would move NaVidia drivers to an AMD card...

Ā 

Somehow the mods I have installed through NMM are showing up in my MO2's right hand window that shows esm/esp's...

Ā 

I must have F#@$%^ something else up now LOOT wont apply a new load order, it keeps crashing. Just sent off a crash report to them.

LOOTDebugLog.txt

57 minutes ago, Mageman1842 said:

Anyone willing to come to my house and teach me how to mod a Bethesda game? Maybe someone needs a project in cognitive learning for their PSYC 300? Anyone?

first off get you pcĀ  updated with the right drivers installed and with fallout 4Ā  working with No mods installed, then please do come back and I will do my best to help you get fallout modded. But first we need the pc and game working as they should be. ? :smile:

Ā 

7 hours ago, mashup47 said:

first off get you pcĀ  updated with the right drivers installed and with fallout 4Ā  working with No mods installed, then please do come back and I will do my best to help you get fallout modded. But first we need the pc and game working as they should be. ? :smile:

Ā 

I don't know what I've done but fresh install of Fallout 4 and NMM, I have launched the game from steam. Only now NMM can not find Fallout's INI. Hold on a sec... I think I remember somthing. NMM wants to have a Fallout4Custom.ini. For some reason when I do a fresh install of Fallout4 I never get a Fallout4Custom.ini

54 minutes ago, Mageman1842 said:

I don't know what I've done but fresh install of Fallout 4 and NMM, I have launched the game from steam. Only now NMM can not find Fallout's INI. Hold on a sec... I think I remember somthing. NMM wants to have a Fallout4Custom.ini. For some reason when I do a fresh install of Fallout4 I never get a Fallout4Custom.ini

Fallout4Custom.iniĀ  can be found in your documents folder/MY Games/Fallout..