Hi so I have wicked whims on my game and while I was in CAS I clicked on the tattoo section and the top half of my female sim is not there. At first I thought it was bad cc so I removed everything but once I got in game it still happened. Once I removed the wicked whims mod the body was back to normal. I thought maybe something was conflicting with the mode so I took out everything in my mods folder and just kept the wicked whims and it still happened. It only happens when I make a female sim. Any help would be great. Thanks.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
12 hours ago, Kiiiwiii said:

Can´t find any naked cas mods. Please, ellaborate on this

You'll have to try removing all your Mods/CC except for Wicked + Animations and test alone.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg after removing Mods/CC and don't make any new saves with them removed from game just exit when done testing.

Add back a few CC content items at a time and test again until problem starts again to find the culprit.

It's most likely a broken CC body part for male bottoms. 

Edited by Scorpio

wait. how is it a broken male bottom?

even when the sim is wearing nothing. the female upper body dissapears.

I have roughly 7000 mods so if I could avoid doing that to find 1. that would be great.

Are there any good programs for finding the broken mod without having to remove everything?

3 hours ago, Kiiiwiii said:

wait. how is it a broken male bottom?

I have roughly 7000 mods so if I could avoid doing that to find 1. that would be great.

Are there any good programs for finding the broken mod without having to remove everything?

Sims 4 studio....save your sim to your library then open sims 4 studio the select cc....it lists everything your sim is wearing.....also you have a broken female nude top.

Screenshot (751).png

5 hours ago, Kiiiwiii said:

You mentioned male bottoms vanishing before and not female tops.

I had the missing female tops issue before and it was caused from facial sliders that covered the same item by two different authors.

Think it was Mouth or Eye/Brow sliders.

When using sliders make sure to only use sliders from one creator but even then I had two different versions from the same creator.

One was for adults only and one covered all ages.

Large merged files with unknown content can also hide these within so they are even harder to find.

If you see makeup items with large file sizes this can be a clue for finding merged files.