[updated 06/19] 3Diddly's World: Katie's Corruption

mohomojo

Katie's Corruption (Game): latest version: 1.04, 1.01 (Public download)

Hi Friends! 

I'm 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in alot of other erotic stories.

Main fetishes in my comics and games:

Corruption
Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
Netorare
Cheating
Incest (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
Girls being huge sluts!

There are 3 ways to play the game: 
1. Pure corruption: 
By increasing your "Manipulation points (MP)", you can degrade your "True Feelings Points (TFP)". If you obtain a high MP and low TFP, Katie will be more likely to cheat and become a slut! (Warning: Pure corruption route can only be started at 6 or lower True Feelings Points)
2.Blackmail and manipulation:
By maintaining a high "True Feelings Points (TFP)" number and scoring high on "Manipulation points (MP)", Katie will stay loyal to her fiancé, but will be blackmailed into doing dirty deeds!
3. Purity:
Keeping a high TFP and low MP, Katie will stay as pure as possible. However, this is not the focus of the game, so this route will have the least amount of content.

ALL GAME OVER SCREENS HAVE BEEN REMOVED IN V1.01. PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT!

Here are some screenshots of the game I'm working on: Katie's Corruption

2oXnIa2.jpg

zf82ALe.jpg

KBgbxQh.jpg

If you like what you see, come to my patreon page and download it! https://www.patreon.com/3Diddly

"girls being huge sluts"

YES!  I love it when female heroine centric games are all about them being enthusiastic about their many many sexual encounters.  

I'd love to see some MMMF-type situations, where they've either got her all sandwiched or they take turns.  Oh, and definitely creampies too.   

I'll check out the game and let you know what I think.

Hey guys! Thanks for trying the game out. It's a new medium I'm using to get my art out, since more people seem to like the interactive aspects of it. I'm working on new updates ASAP, but if you want to check out my free 3D comics, there's a link on my patreon. That will give you an idea where this game is headed! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3ddidly i do find it funny how you panicked and started to change your game. but right now lets face it you need to completely start a new game since katy curroption is nothing concensual in it everything is forced on the player character like blackmail etc.. So if you are editing your game your mind as well start a new game. since all the element of black mail threat the boss uses on katy is still considered non consenual.

Archived