• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there, maybe someone can help me because i have a little Problem with this Mod.

I can't use the Mod, because in my NNM Plugins stands by ZetanHolo.esp, that the VideoMaster.esm is missing. I was looking in the NNM to the Version Videos of the Wasteland 1.4a how it stands in your Info, but i find in NNM only VoTWL Versions from 2.0 - 2.5 etc.

I have testet them all but everytime it doesn't work for me. The Zetan Alien haven't the Weels and in my NNM Plugins stands always *VideoMaster.esm - Missing. Any Idea what i can do for Work ? Or something what i do maybe wrong ? : /

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/23/2018 at 7:50 PM, kenny0312 said:

Seems like the master files for the VoTW mod have been renamed.  Not sure how to work around this.  Any one got any advise?

I couldn't open the mod's .esp file in FO4edit or FO4 CK - due to errors for missing or unknown master... which was what I was hoping to edit. :(

Same problem with this mod, and Vault 69 votw mod.

---Snip-I tried editing the ESP file in notepad, to change the master deom deomaster.esm to votwmaster.esm and it didn't work. On vortex's plugin page, it gives a message saying: "Failed to parse this plugin"

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 8:18 PM, yseraboy said:

I couldn't open the mod's .esp file in FO4edit or FO4 CK - due to errors for missing or unknown master... which was what I was hoping to edit. :(

Same problem with this mod, and Vault 69 votw mod.

---Snip-I tried editing the ESP file in notepad, to change the master deom deomaster.esm to votwmaster.esm and it didn't work.

On vortex's plugin page, it gives a message saying: "Failed to parse this plugin"

There is a lot more to update than the name of the master file lol There is a tutorial available listed on the VOTW page explaining how to make and convert videos 

• 3 months later...

Hi there, is this compatible with Vortex MM? even though i have both the VOTW and the Starlight drive in module, the MM said this require master files which i have but the name is different (VOTWmaster.esm instead of Videomaster.esm) so i guess it couldnt detect and wont load.

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2019 at 7:21 PM, Dragonjoe69 said:

There is a lot more to update than the name of the master file lol There is a tutorial available listed on the VOTW page explaining how to make and convert videos 

Would you be able to provide a link for that? Have been searching but couldnt find it, thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...